My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speaking up

Go down 
+5
MiniKirby123
Callilian
Doodle Bug
Wild Card
Blind Side
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

Speaking up Empty
PostSubject: Speaking up   Speaking up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Hi everyone. I'll start by apologizing for adding to the depressing topics. I just feel the need to speak up about something.

ok, with that out of the way, let me explain.

as some of you know, I haven't been in too great of a mood recently. and that's because I've been feeling a little lonely lately. I just feel like I don't know anyone anymore. Everyone seems to be getting closer and closer and getting to know each other more and more while I seem to know them less and less. When I'm in the chatbox, I feel like I have nothing to talk about because the only mutual interest people seem to ever really have with me is MLP.

it doesn't help that the only time anyone other than Amber and Doodle seems to want to talk to me is when they have a question about the forum or want to discuss something. it makes me feel like everyone's boss and I hate that. I hate feeling like just an admin to everyone. I want to be your friend, but I just don't feel like I am. I'm sorry, but that's just the honest truth.

added onto the fact that all I seem to do is cause problems, offend people, and make not-so-bad problems worse, I just feel like I'm very separated from everyone.

I'm thinking of taking a bit of a break to just be by myself. maybe that's all I need, I don't know. I just felt like I needed to say this.

I apologize in advance if this causes problems.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Speaking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking up   Speaking up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:08 pm

I'm sorry Blind. I'm assuming that I had a big part in you feeling like this. Because we don't really have any similar interests, seemingly. Well, maybe not with cars. I just have no knowledge of them. At least compared to you.

And I haven't seen a situation where you started a problem or offended someone. But if a break will make you feel better, then go ahead. We'll wait for you

Have fun Blind Buddy
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Speaking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking up   Speaking up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:46 pm

If it makes you feel better then I'm not getting very close to anyone... I'm more like drifting away. Everyone is making their own cliques. Whenever you nee to talk, I'll always be here to listen.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Speaking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking up   Speaking up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:18 am

Guys..... After I left, I realized I couldn't stay away for long, but school's been keeping me away. I'm swamped. If I had the opportunity, I'd be right there to help, talking to you all just like old times, but I can barely cram in five minutes every other day. I apologize so much for not being there... If there's anything I can do, your pal Rosie's here to help :)

C'mon. You can't tell me that discussing my flying vice principal didn't cheer you up :D
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Speaking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking up   Speaking up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:17 am

But... But... But... Blind.

I wub you. (platonically)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Speaking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking up   Speaking up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:44 am

MUHAGAGAHAGA I'LL BE THE NEW ADMIN AND RULE THE SITE!!!! No,no. Too soon.

Anyway, do what you need to blindsy. I think the reason you're feeling that way is because 1ncn, intel, and even Kore (to a far lesser extent albeit) are pretty formal, and I guess the rest of us associate that with an admin, so everypony (yourself and myself included) instinctively assume that's how an admin needs to be.

That being said, hope you get through this. We'll be waiting with open arms.

*Sets huggle trap outside Blind's personal return portal*
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Speaking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking up   Speaking up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:21 am

We all need our breaks here and there, and the same scene does get tiring after a while. It's good to go out and refresh your mind once in a while.

And don't worry, I know how you feel, about everyone getting to know each other better. You are not alone. I'm not sure if it's just me being naive, or I'm just not that mature, or some other reason you all could come up with, but with most of the members here pairing up, I feel as if I'm a bit out of place. But I guess I'm getting used to it. Currently RL is basically the same story, so eh.

So do what you think is best. Get out there and smell the roses... unless you're allergic to pollen, then admiring them from 50 feet away is good too. If you wanna talk, you have my skype.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Speaking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking up   Speaking up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:14 pm

Blind! I love you! Come back to me soon!
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Speaking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking up   Speaking up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:04 pm

Oh dear, I hope I'm not one of those people... I don't see you as a boss Blind, just so you know, but a friend. Okay? Okay. You are awesome, but I understand if you need a break, okay? But when you feel better I WILL hug the bean-bags out of you. Deal?
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Speaking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking up   Speaking up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:13 pm

I DUN HAS FRIENDS EITHER.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Speaking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking up   Speaking up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:20 pm

SHUD UP KIRBY I WOVE YOU TOO
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Speaking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking up   Speaking up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:16 pm

RERRY? *hopeful face*
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Speaking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking up   Speaking up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:25 pm

YESH! *snuggles* AND IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE UNBELIEVING MA WOVE WE MUST TAKE IT ELSEWHERE OR ELSE WE WILL GLUMP UP DIS SUBJECT IN A RAIN OF WOVE.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Speaking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking up   Speaking up I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:27 am

Thanks everyone. I guess I just needed to hear it. I love you all very much ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Speaking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking up   Speaking up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speaking up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: