My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM!   Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:17 am

"Split" Percy Diamond was sitting in the Tavern for the second time this week. He didn't know what kept luring him back. He typically didn't like most of the crowd. They all seemed so ignorant and childish for his taste. Or at least this personality's taste.

Percy sat at the bar, waiting for a drink, and watching ponies trot around, socialize, and get wasted. Some looked at him very oddly. Like they've never seen a Batpony before. Which they probably haven't. He was glad he wasn't a Unicorn or anything. They were way too mainstream of a species.

"Waiting waiting waiting on my drink...."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM!   Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:25 am

The door to the tavern creaked open, bringing with it the usual gust of wind. Even if it was warm outside, the tavern was always warmer and thus the wind was cool and breezy. The mare that entered through the newly opened door seemed like she had not a care, almost lazily sashaying along. She brushed past many ponies as she headed towards the bar, seemingly having all the time in the world. This mare in question was Black Velvet.

Coming up to the bar, she gently pushed open the side gate with a hoof, kicking it shut as she passed through to the employees area. Heading to the back, she donned a bow tie before coming back out, humming a soft tune as she surveyed the alcohols to make sure nothing was amiss. She saw a batpony, but didn't even bat a long, curled eyelash - she had seen much stranger things in her time.
Back to top Go down
HighTechPony

HighTechPony

PostSubject: Re: Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM!   Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:03 pm

ZiZariya was lost.She had just gotten off the train,and was going to find somepony to talk to.She sighed,and looked ahead,seeing a building,with pony after pony walking in.She looked down at the ground,and walked in hoping she was allowed in the place.
Zari closed her eyes,and opened one eye,while lifting her head up slowy.All eyes were on her.A oddly striped pony,with a very very odd mane,and a tied back tail."Um hello"She smiled awkwardly,and looked at everypony not wanting to hear all the nasty comments about to come out of there mouths.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM!   Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:58 pm

"Well this is counter productive..." Midnight couldn't help but say as he went through the doors. He came to Ponyville to get away from the stale air of the city, and where does he find himself going? The Tavern. So much for fresh air and clear skies. Just make this quick, Midnight, and we can head back to the shop.

He took a seat next to another pony in the bar and called for the bartender, asking him for a bottle of whiskey to go. "Since when did she make me her whiskey mule."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM!   Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:02 am

Percy Diamond looked around the bar even more. Now the barmare had just arrived and she appeared to be ready to serve drinks. Finally. And she was an Earth Pony. Not seen a lot, but still too common for him to have any interest in. He sighed, and tapped the bar counter, ordering his drink.

"Hey, bar worker! Get me some whiskey over here! Make it quick! I'm thirsty!"

Percy wasn't always this rude and demanding. His brain was just in an odd spot. And he wanted a drink. He heard everypony go silent, then saw that they were all eyeing a zebra. "A zebra, huh? Cooool." He almost trotted up to the zebra, but he wanted his drink first. Besides, they looked like they'd explode from embarrassment or something because of all the attention
Back to top Go down
HighTechPony

HighTechPony

PostSubject: Re: Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM!   Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:26 am

Zari looked down at the ground,and started walking,hoping to find a seat without looking up.She bumped into something,and looked up with fear in her eyes"Um im sorry mr.Sir"She was looking at a big stallion with a eye patch over his right eye."A zebra huh.I haven't seen these in a while.Hey everypony remember that day that a zebra tried to interact with a regular pony,and she got turned away from everypony."The mean stallion yelled.Zari rolled her eyes,and sat down on one of the seats."So what brings you here,havent you heard that zebras aren't even real ponies"Another stallion hissed at her.

ZiZariya shook her head,and looked around,everypony giggled at her"Whats so funny im so like everypony else"she said quietly crossing her hooves.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM!   Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Velvet's eyes narrowed ever-so-slightly. She didn't tolerate rudeness very well. Even so, it was her job, and she was paid to make drinks, not to grumble over who did what around her. Sighing, she reached up and pulled down the whiskey bottle, twirling it in her hoof as she grabbed a glass and expertly poured the liquid into the vessel. Placing the bottle back, she turned around and looked to see who had ordered a drink, before figuring that it was the bat-pony.

Placing the glass on the counter, she gave it a push, and sent it whirling down the table to come to a stop in front of the stallion, not a drop spilled. Smiling somewhat smugly, she faced away from him and began to polish some glasses, frowning with distaste at the fact that some of them weren't even washed properly.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM!   Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:32 am

The bartender didn't seem to notice his request for a bottle of whiskey. Then again, he didn't think bars would sell a whole bottle to go. "'Scuse me darling," he said to the bartender, "but can I get a bottle of whiskey wrapped up to go? A friend of mine has a splitting headache and the stores I've been to are fresh out. I could return a full bottle next time they're stocked up if that's any bonus to you."

Midnight grew annoyed at the background. Reminded him too well of home. "Peace in the countryside... good one Steam..." he muttered, remembering a letter he got. "No, you're not." He said, propping his shades on his head and turning to the zebra who wandered into a lion's den. "You're not like everpony else, at least not in this place. You really want to be like those drunk, racist piles of excrement over there?" He eyed the ones who rudely referred to the zebra before and gave them a disgusted smirk.

Midnight didn't try to look or sound as half as ferocious as he could have, it wouldn't be worth it. But he was ready to break off a few teeth if this exploded with flying hooves. "Come over and sit with me if you're not like them."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM!   Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:32 pm

(Let me get this in order. The Posting order shall be Myself, Tech, Kirby, and Digital. Thank you for your time)

"Split" Percy Diamond looked at the barmare. She didn't seem that pleased with his attitude. Not mant ponies were. But what did he care? Everypony was always too nice. They could use a jerk in their life. Being kind is way too mainstream for Equestria. Besides, he didn't know he was being rude. Blame his traumatized brain that he had no idea he was doing this.

Percy got up from his seat with his drink and trotted towards the zebra. She looked really cool. Zebras were rare around Equestria, and they were rather attractive. And it would make an interesting couple. A Batpony and a Zebra. Not really popular, but being popular is so overrated.

While trotting towards ZiZariya, Percy tripped and his glass of Whiskey went flying. It landed on his head, spilling alcohol all over his mane and face. He laid there, and completely froze up for a few seconds, twitching
Back to top Go down
HighTechPony

HighTechPony

PostSubject: Re: Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM!   Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Zari heard the glass shatter and jumped out of her chair,seeing Percy on the ground.She cocked her head and a small smile appeared on her face.She trotted over,and put out her hoof"You okay Sir?"She asked hoping he wouldn't be like the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM!   Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:53 am

(Sorry for the delay! Haven't come on in a while. *sheepish grin*)

Velvet almost dropped the glass she was holding when she heard the distinct sound of hooves slipping and glasses clattering. In the late night parties she had tended to, she had experienced too many of these mishaps, so she wasn't taking any chances.

Picking up a clean cloth and some tissues, she pushed out from behind the bar and stooped down, placing some tissues on the ground so they could absorb some liquid before beginning to mop it up. "You alright sir?" she asked with a sigh as she picked up the glass and set it on the table, tutting under her breath as she threw the tissues away and began to clean the cloth.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM!   Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:49 pm

Midnight sighed deeply and felt the urge to plant his head on the bar counter. Was everypony deliberately ignoring him, or was the service of this establishment really that bad?

He couldn't help but mentally chuckle when he looked at the pony on the floor bathed in whiskey. That was one wasted beverage.

It didn't look like there would be any good service here at all. I'm wasting time here...

Stores are fresh out, Midnight. Look, there's a bottle over there. Take it and just leave a sum of bits to pay for it. That barmare won't notice, she hasn't noticed you sitting there and asking for a drink.

Too much work. What a disappointment. "Excuse me, barmare." He gently, yet impatiently tapped the counter.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM!   Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:05 am

Percy Diamond shook his head after twitching, getting most of the drink out of his mane. Some even got into his goatee. So much for getting drunk.

Percy picked himself up and looked at the three ponies. Two were concerned, the mares, and one was asking for a drink. Reasonable. After all, it is a tavern. He looked at them and smiled, acting as though nothing had happened.

"Oh, I'm fine. Thank you for your concerns, though. I'm Percy Diamond. And who might you to be?" He looked over at the zebra, fascinated. "Ooh, how interesting. A zebra. Tell me, where do you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM!   Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Drunk Pony Thread of DOOM!
Page 1 of 1