My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 Years Later...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

10 Years Later... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Later...   10 Years Later... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:06 am

She looked at the giant tubs of ice cream "Oooh! I want sherbert! With gummy bears on them!" Oreo loved gummy bears, they were great with almost any dessert item. She gave him the bits for her ice cream. She ate it happily.
(Sorry it's short got to get to school)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Later...   10 Years Later... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Nikki dragged Arabesque along with her, toting her towards the ice cream shop with glee.

"OOh! Food!" she said excitedly. "Wait up, guys, I'm coming!"

She subconsciously let go of her prisoner and raced into the shop, dropping a bag of bits on the counter and smiling prettily at the salespony.

"One scoop of everything, please," she said cheerfully, "with chocolate chips and raspberry syrup, all mixed up in a bowl!"

The startled salespony got to work filling what looked like a takeout container with scoops of all of the ice cream.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Later...   10 Years Later... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Sandy got his ice cream and sat down at a table with Oreo. When Madame prissy came in with Nikki, he smiled and waved at them.

"Over here guys! We'll save you seats!"

He started wolfing down his ice cream, which actually took a bit of time. By most ponies' standards it would be a massive rate to eat at, but for Sandy it was a touch low. His appetite was dulled a little despite all the drama and such. Still, he had ice cream and was sitting with his best friend waiting for his other best friend to bring a new pony who hopefully wouldn't be too nasty to them for once.

(Sorry if it's short. Schoolwork and thought it was Rosey's post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Later...   10 Years Later... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 Years Later...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2