My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Delicious Dish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinygear

Shinygear

Delicious Dish Empty
PostSubject: Delicious Dish   Delicious Dish I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:22 am

Delicious Dish
http://db.tt/u99b9T4Q
Species: Earth Pony
Appearance: Delicious Dish carries a light grey hue to his coat, and a pitch black mane and tail. He usually looks sneaky and rat-like, but in reality he had a heart of gold and us very easy to talk to.
Personality: 'Delish', as some ponies call him, is a very kind colt who loves to socialize. No matter how outdated and middle aged he looks, he always knows whats going on and what everypony needs and loves to know. He is known to be very lively working with his special talent, often bringing customers into his work and putting on a show for them.
History: Delicious Dish grew up and still lives in Ponyville. He took on his father restaurant as a teen, and ran it nearly all on his own up until now, where he still has good business and has grown into a middle aged gentle colt that has fun throughout his days since they started. One of his favorite customers, Shinygear, became a good friend to him after a week of him coming. They chat and have a good thing going, seeing each other has almost family.
Back to top Go down

Delicious Dish
Page 1 of 1