My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slender

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Torna

Torna

Slender - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slender   Slender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:56 pm

(just to fix the posting order, I'll do something)

"Where'd she go?" Torna inquired about the missing unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

Slender - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slender   Slender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:22 am

((Sorry for the slight delay))

Vassago and Mori both sighed heavily when the creature disappeared. Mori looked to the other end of the forest as Calla went to help Torna.

"Maybe I should throw rocks at extra dimensional monstrosities

Vassago's vision was filled with a lack of a face as Slender Mane appeared directly in front of him. Vassago jumped in surprise and instinctively started to cast a spell of which even he didn't know what it would do.

Before he could even utter a single word, the monster's tendrils shot towards him. Mori reached for his hindquaters, in an attempt to pull him away from the monster. Vassago knew she would be too late of course. The world was in slow motion as his eyes widened.

He suddenly felt a massive force push him off and into Mori's hooves.

For a split second, he saw Calla Lily. Then she was gone. So was the thing.

"Where'd she go?" Torna asked.

"Gosh, I hope she's okay..." Mori glanced said. to be perfectly honest, she was more worried about her own well being than that of Calla's.

Vassago got up with a blank yet determined expression. "Doesn't matter. We need to leave. Ms.Lily will be fine."

He knew. He should have been taken. But that stupid mare was taken instead of him. Wondering about it would do nothing.

"But that thing is going to come back. Soon if not right now." Mori wondered. "eye contact is a no-no, and touch is... well... most likely lethal. As far as we know."

Vassago added. "It can also appear and disappear wherever it wants. So unless we plan on fighting the damn thing, I say we leave right now." The foal squinted nervously.
Back to top Go down

Slender
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: