My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does this make me a criminal?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Does this make me a criminal?  Empty
PostSubject: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:41 am

"Off Faustway there is a dead end ally that separates the school from the library. At the right side of this little street there's a set of steel doors. Don't try to open them; they never do. What you have to do is get into the dumpster adjacent to them, marked with 'knowledge is power' graffiti, and then one can find passage into the library." He repeated in a whimsical tone.

He stood before the graffiti with a grin. It was just as the 'Intel' said, which caused Stormy to burst out laughing. Lucky for him no one was around to see that colt laughing at a wall in a alley. Stormy was relived, yet upset that no one was there. Normally his random laughs in a public place are a great conversation starter. He returned to his task at hoof and was determined to not get distracted by his world class puns. He looked around for the way to unlock the secret passage. He hits the wall to see if that worked, sadly it did not.

Stormy then realized why he couldn't open the door! He wasn't wasted like the students were when they got in. He needed to think like a drunk pony. He started throwing random objects at the wall then slammed into to it. Then added random yelling and gibberish, the wall opened with a click. "I really like the 'design'! AHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHah." He laughed at his wonderful pun as he walked in and the wall closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:19 am

Mystic wandered outside the school, as she was very bored. A loud laugh startled her, and she rushed to find the source. She came upon an alleyway with an adult pony acting very drunk. Starting to turn away to put as much distance as she could between her and this apparently intoxicated, and possibly dangerous, pony she noticed a door open and he stepped inside, laughing. She considered turning away and pretending this never happened, but immense curiosity overcame her. She would have to be careful, but with her magic against a drunk pony, she liked her odds. She knew how the older students acted when they were drunk, unstable and dumb. She approached the wall where she saw the door open. It was cleverly hidden, almost impossible to spot if you didn't know what you were looking for. She tapped on the wall for a few minutes, when something occurred to her. Maybe if I act like that pony was acting earlier? she thought.

She started yelling and using her magic to throw heavy objects against the wall, not daring to throw herself against the wall, in fear of her bones breaking. To her surprise, the wall opened. Tentatively, she stepped in, careful to stay far behind the earth pony before her.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:01 pm

Stormy was walking down the old moss covered tunnel with a curiosity look as he tried to see clearly. He was whistling a happy tune as he brushed off the moss for no reason in particular as keep walking. After about a forty minutes he stumbled through the tunnel till he smacked into a door. He grinned at the door and pulled the knob to the right, which made a small click as it raced over the tracks made it’s way to the other end of the door frame, revealing three metal hoof prints that had been molded to metal. He sticks his hoof in the second one and slowly turns it till he hears a small click. He then pushed the third one in, leaving the first untouched.

The door swung open with a whizzing sound as the lights turned on to revealing a Victorian style hallway. Stormy walks as quietly as he could, making sure not a step was echoed. Lucky for him they had a carpet and not marble which makes a awful lot amount of noise when you walk on it. It would make sneaking very hard to do. The hall was a patterned with a carpet of squares shaping themselves with each other to make diamonds and a tube like borders with held small little diamonds pattens which seem stuck between the the tubes.

The hall way lead to a study down the hall and to the left was a closet by the door. The door was a light purple color which sort of clashed with the brown and tan color of the hall way, but Stormy liked it. He looked around and noticed to his right was a stair case that lead to the upper floor of the secret library. With overwhelming excitement he giggles climbing the stairs, skipping every other one to get up faster. He couldn't wait to read those books!

He was hopeful Intel was right about it showing the future like he said, or at the very least if it wasn't real the rooms would be interesting and he would gain a stockpile of Stories un-told for centuries. Stormy loved having stories to tell others they never heard before. The wonder in their eyes fill Stormy with such joy. He opened a large book that was on a tall pedestal that seemed to be the book on the locations of other books. He imagined the colt or filly who wrote it. He could see their distaste for searching hours for something every time they needed it. Just to find out that someone has it checked out already. He grins as he finds the the folk tale section and rans to read them.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Mystic made sure to stay far away as she followed down the long corridor. Every few minutes, she was overcome with a desire to turn back and forget the whole thing, but then she found herself going further into the darkness. The pony in front of her stopped and Mystic put herself against the wall as a door opened and light flooded into the corridor. This is it, I'm caught, she thought, closing her eyes in wait. When nothing happened, she opened her eyes and found herself pressed against the wall of a completely empty pathway. That was too close for comfort, I'm going back, she thought, looking at the other end of the corridor. She then realized her mistake. She couldn't turn back even if she wanted to. The door was closed and she had no idea how to open it again. Even if she had tried what she had done outside the path, the other pony would hear her. She had trapped herself unwittingly. She could only proceed and hope she could follow the other pony.

She found herself at the door and saw the grand library. "What is this place?" she whispered to herself. She wandered around and found a stairway. She decided to go up it. The other pony was at the top. Mystic froze in fear, regretting that she even entered the corridor.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:30 am

Stormy saw the huge amount of books that laid on the selves around him as he grinned at a shadow he noticed on the wall. It was small, no bigger then a foal he would say. He was going to just turn around and confront the pony at first. Then he wagered that they would run at knowing of their recent discovery. Stormy also thought it would be better to do his way anyhow. He clapped his hooves together to test how loud he would have to speak for anyone in the room to hear him speak. He was pleased to see the room was actually acoustically friendly the room as well and because of this one day he would build a house like this building. He opened up a book with a orange binding and cleared his throat.

"Once there was three small foals named Flowerblossom, Butterscotch and Blowpop. They were sisters not by blood, though some would say they were even closer then kin. They were daughters of a unicorn lord in the far end of Equestria. A part of Equestria almost alien to the rest and was plagued by a strange white light that would make ponies blind for days at a time. The only one in the town that could stop it from blindly the townsfolk. He's name is Mojo the Zebra and he was a user of dark magic and potions. He sold his magic sunglasses and advised the lord after the light appeared in the land.. He once was just a magician that that worked as a street performer and most would not say he was a nice pony." He voice was enchanting and seem to draw you in almost like magic. It was like you could see the the fillies running and playing. You saw the evil grin in as he whispered in the Lord's ear and a the way the way the room reflected the light you to gain a idea of the blinding light they must of seen.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:46 pm

Mystic was enchanted by the story he told. It was almost as if she was whisked away from the library for the time he told his story. She had calmed down quite a bit by the time the story ended. Mystic was still a bit wary, so she started asking questions. "I have four questions for you; Who are you? Where are we? Why are you here? and How do we get out of here?" she asked, hoping she hadn't overloaded him with questions, but they seemed like reasonable questions to ask. Let's see what I can gather already from what just happened. He's not drunk, obviously. Also, he doesn't seem to be as dangerous as I originally thought, unless he's trying to earn my trust so he can catch me off guard. I'll have to be alert, just in case. she thought to herself as she waited for the answers.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:01 am

Stormy turned with a twinkle in his eye as he gazed at the filly. She seem to have a high intelligence for one so very small. He closed the book and took a step in your direction. He wore a small smile as he said, "Well if you must know my name it is Stormy Hugeheart and it nice to meet you." He causally sticks the book back on the shelf with the hope it is where it was originally. He wanted to finish his story, but this filly was a interesting foal.

"Right now at this very moment we are in the secret part of the Canterlot school for Unicorns, the reason I am here is because I want to read the stories they have housed here and I also heard if you stay in here too long. You can see the future!" He sounded very excited about all this going on. He stops and looks you in the eyes before a grin went over his face. "How we get out? Who knows? AHahahhaha! I never thought that far ahead."
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:52 pm

"I'm Mystic, nice to meet you as well," she said. At hearing he didn't know how to get out, a pang of panic traveled through her. Thoughts of claustrophobia, starvation, and cannibalism ran through her mind like wildfire. She took a moment to calm herself down. I'll try what I did before and if that doesn't work, I'll blast the heck out of that door with whatever spells I know, she told herself, taking deep breaths in and out. "The future you say? Interesting legend. I may stay long enough to see if it's true..." she said, wandering as she looked up at the tall bookshelves. "Do you have any idea why all these books were hidden away? I suppose they could be banned, but this many? " she asked him. If there was something Mystic loved, it was a mystery, even if she had to make one up herself.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:05 pm

"I have been wondering that as well Little Mystic." He looked at the many books that covered the halls with a grin. "I love the idea of discovering the mystery behind such a thing" He walked over to a book with a grin as he flipped through the book. "I have but two ideas as to why. One is that these are for only a few eyes to see because they have secret facts about Equestria. Take this book for example. It tells of a magic spoon that can make the greatest cakes without the pony even lifting a hoof. It also clearly tells where it's resting place is. Unlike the story I heard before, which told me it was lost." He closed the book and set it back in the shelve. "Now if I wanted to I could possible find the spoon and use it to become the greatest baker. Imagine if it had been a spoon that shot dragon's fire? Pertty dangerous right? Wouldn't want that to fall into the wrong hoofs." He taps green book to add a dramatic pause. "Or it could just be this is the princess's collection and they simple like to have some peace and quiet when they read."
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Mystic giggle at the thought of a spoon that shot fire. "I see your point. Maybe it's a little of both," Mystic said. "Also, perhaps there's information in here that would cause panic or contradict common knowledge," she added as she thought of new reasons. "Also, this library, seems pretty easy to access, especially to drunken ponies," she said with a slight laugh. "Then again, maybe the reason that is is that they'll be too drunk to do anything with. Now, what was that thing you said about seeing the future? What's the story behind that?" she asked. She usually didn't believe in legends, but this sounded interesting.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Stormy was yet again surprised by the young foals mind, it seem to be then even most adults. He chuckled at the thought that she could be Celestia in disguised messing with him and to understand his intentions. He was a sucker when it came to foals. He had only met one other foal in his whole life with such a mind. He wore a neutral face as he added the ideas the foal had wielded to his hypothesis. Sudden;y his interest started to move around the room as he mixed his thoughts together till he noticed something very, very odd sitting on the desk nearby.

It was a statue of a rooster with a very nice card most likely from Coltmark.
He opened to see it was from Intelligent Design and he or perhaps somepony left this here because he knew I would arrive here at some point. A soft smile was on his face for a short moment. He hadn't gotten a Hearth Warming gift in a long while. He looked to take a better look at the gift and he started to burst in laughing. Uncontrollable as he rolled on the floor and banging his hoof on the ground which create a booming echo.

The gift had been a wooden rooster. After about four minutes of non-stop laughing he stood up and tucked the rooster and card away like it was never on the desk. He turns with a grin on his face. "To answer your early question my dear foal who has yet to tell me her name. Or have I forgotten it already?" Stormy was troubled for the moment he mite of acuallty forgotten your name, but he decided to soldier on.

You seemed like you like answers more then formalities. "There one was a architectect that build this library, it was his masterpiece as you can clearly see. By the design and perhaps hidden somewhere in this room is something of greater magic, which causes one to see beyond the present. I don't know much more then that I fear. I was told this by a colt who I suppose a excellent friend of mine now. He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:55 am

Mystic was taken aback by the loud laughing. "Is the rooster an inside joke or something?" she asked, waiting for the laughter to stop. "Also, I told you before, my name is Mystic," she added with slight irritation in her voice. "Greater magic, huh? Sounds very interesting," she mused looking around at her. The design was intricate and graceful, truly the masterpiece of whatever architect built this building. Maybe this artist left a signature or watermark of sorts to claim the piece as his. That could lead them closer to the truth. Signatures are usually left for last and to keep this part secret, they would have to build from the alley in so the far side of the library would be the best place to look... she thought. "Are you sure you don't know anything about this artist? maybe his initials, or his cutie mark," she asked him.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:37 am

He leaned down real close to you with a seroius look. "I promise that I shall never forget your name again for as long as I live." Stormy meant with all his heart and it seem to reflect in his blue twinkling eyes. Stormy felt names were very important, they held value and power to Stormy. Also it is sad when you find someone has forgotten your name. It's like saying they where not interesting and were a forgetful to others. He would make up his terrible crime he had committed to this foal one day.

"The name of the artist is Abstract Design, he is quite famous for his building designs." Stormy was happy to actually encounter someone who almost asks as many questions has he does. Stormy suddenly turned, thinking that he had heard something, but he just been a creaky board which tends to happen in old places and new ones if you have a bad contractor.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:33 am

"What is that rooster thing, and why did it make you laugh so hard anyways?" Mystic asked after hearing Stormy's promise. Even though names never mattered to her much, she was happy with his promise. She wasn't just another ignorant filly. "Maybe we can get more information about Abstract Design in this library. I think the library is sorted by subject," she said, looking at the shelves. There seemed to be a section all to art. She searched the section and found buildings, another large section. She found the section she was looking for when she saw the word Architects and Architectural design. "This book looks informative. The title is Canterlot: An Architectural History" she said, opening the book to the index.

In the section for Abstract Design, there was only one mention of the school in Canterlot. By it, she saw a not scrawled in pen, taped to the page. It simply said, Check the legends section. with a scowl, Mystic repeated the arduous process of finding the sections. She found a book titled Legends of Canterlot. She quickly found that the entire chapter mentioning the secret library was ripped out. "For the love of..... I give up!" she yelled in frustration, flinging the book across the library.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:50 am

Stormy followed with a grin as she when into investigation mode to discover more about the colt known as Abstract design. She tried to read about his work which was a secret, then she when to read the myths to only discover that was still was a secret. He as she walked answered her question will a whimsical tone. "My friend Intelligent Design told me about this place and once we were discussing his love life. I suggested a good gift to give someone you is upset at you would be a rooster statue because you two could share a laugh and the forgiving could start sooner."

She had reached the point most go when trying to discover something and give up. This was where Stormy loved to keep going and discover the truth. He leans down to be eye level with her. "Hey kid, Your going about it all wrong. Don't you see books and legends can't tell you a thing about Abstract?' Stormy had a grin with a twinkle in his eye, which told you he new the way to discover what you seek.

"Artists put no energy into the outside world. I would know." He said as he stood up and looked around like a child in a toy store. "He puts it all into his art! If you want to learn his secrets then all you have to do is think a little abstract." He taps his head as he slams his body into book shelve. Instead of falling over, the floor and everything seem to morph around us. The shelves lowered into the floor and the colors of the place seem to altar before your very eyes.

The rows and rows of shelves were replaced by 12 shelves of books that formed a circle around us. Bits of gold dust seem to float in the air. "Child's heart and a scholar's mind, I think you have one Mystic. Though you can have both I bet, in fact I am almost sure. I got one 'two'." He grinned at his unseen pun. He walked over to the a nearest shelve and pulled out a single file and slide it over to you.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:32 am

Mystic gazed in awe as the library changed around her. She stood silent for a few minutes, trying to understand what just happened. “A secret library within a secret library!” she exclaimed, laughing. “I'll have to keep that in mind with artists,” she said, catching the file as it slid. “It would make sense that the artist would incorporate the entrance into protecting his work. It would just be awful if the shelves fell,” she remarked, opening the file.

The file had all the information you could want on Abstract Design. He was a unicorn architect that built the school as his last piece. There were rumors about him having a type of powerful prophecy magic. It also had trivial bits such as his cutiemark (a hammer over an artist's palette) and his favorite colors (mauve, electric blue, and chartruse). “This is amazing. It must be an autobiography of sorts,” she said with a grin. “Also, I want to try something,” she mentioned, noticing a pattern. The room was a brown circle, with a gray spot at the back and 12 different colored bookshelves. Almost like a hammer and a palette. She placed the rooster statue on a dark red bookshelf. She then teleported herself on to a bright blue one, and then stormy on a green one. Mauve, electric blue, and chartruse to be exact. When all three were in position a bright light illuminated the room. “I hope that's what I think it is,” she said with a wide smile.

((ooc: I'm not sure if this was a good idea or not. If you don't like it I can edit it.))
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:11 am

The upper light dulled almost instantaneously. The only remnant of it was in the form of a holographic image of an absent minded unicorn with a broken horn and a hammer-palette cutie mark sitting on thin air. It was humming to itself and gazing up, blankly. Suddenly, it reacted as though it heard something, though there was no sound to react to. A smile crept onto his face as he began to speak to no pony in particular. Then, he spoke.

“Just finishing up this thought; I’ll be a minute or two more. I think. They tend to drag on every now and then; could take more. I could be wrong, too. Could be lying. Could not even know what I’m saying right now. Could just be talking on and on without thinking, never stopping even when I should. Eventually you’ll just write me off as insane and start ignoring me because of it. Most of the other ones do. I think. They never tell me if they do or not. I think they’re afraid to offend me or something. Oh look, I’m done with the thought now.”

He flipped upside down, and grinned at the wall. "I thought it was you, Princess. Mind you, I could have just said it even if I was actually expecting someone else, like the doctor or dinner or Discord, though I probably wouldn't expect him, as it defeats the whole purpose, and now you're frowning because I brought him up and I should probably stop talking but I can't, I can't!" His grin disappeared, and then he appeared to be listening, but again, it was completely independent of any actual noise.

"Yeah, I was just thinking when I thought it was you that you were probably going to talk to me about that. Knowledge equals power equals energy equals matter equals mass, right! I see. No, you probably don't understand. I barely do. But there isn't enough shelf space in merely three dimensions. Not even four. Maybe five. Maybe. But I yet to meet one that can outclass magic. Blood rushing to my head now, should disrupt thinking, nothing to disrupt, oh, see that? Self depreciation that was. Huh?"

He rolled over onto his stomach, and rested his head on his hooves. "I see. But honestly, I don't know if Equestria can take it. They've already got some we-ird thoughts about me. That's why I'm locked up here, y'know? Danger to society and whatnot. Public enemy number one. Makes you think if they've got a public enemy number two. Wouldn't do to advertise, though. Ooh, look! I'm public enemy number two. Makes you feel substandard. That's why getting the bronze is better than getting the silver."

He paused to listen to nopony. "Well, your wish is my command, Princess. This problem requires an 'Abstract' solution. Oh ho. I hate puns..."

With that statement, the holographic image faded away.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:17 am

Stormy listened to the rant of the pony and had a look like he was in deep thought. Stormy's first thought is that was sad he wouldn't ever going to meet this colt. He would of been fun to have a chat with. Next he thought of how he seemed to know someone was listening in, he was either revealing something in his words or perhaps there was more to it?

He looked at the rooster which seem to have been hit with the full blow of the magic. It seemed to be the projector for the show he just saw. It was possible that it would reveal more in time. He recovered it quite swiftly goes over to the statue with a strange look. He felt he was being played a little. Like the message had a intended target. It was for someone in this time, someone this smart wouldn't just create this device for kicks. He had something planned and Stormy intended to figure it out. He did so love to play the part.

That's when it hit him which caused him to grin. "So that's what you mean," He said under his breath. Stormy found the simple fact that the colt found it so funny that he knew someone was listening. "Most likely would of done the same." He thought of the last part.

He was thinking about what he said about public enemies. He patted his bag which held his black leather book. "Regardless, I'll look it over and...." He turned to the foal. "What's your mother and father's name?" He had a silly idea about brewing in his head.

Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:35 am

Mystic again stood in stunned. silence “What just- who was-? I don't even- One minute, I need to... think about what just happened,” she breathed. She laid down on her back and tried to think. She was feeling lightheaded. She couldn't focus, or isolate any though. "Huh? My parent's names? Uh, my mom was..... I can't seem to remember for the life of me. My dad was..... was, uh, I can't remeber him either," Mystic said, panic rising with every word. "Ask me later, I'm feeling a little faint. That must be why," she said, trying to calm herself down more than anything.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:06 am

"Oh, I see." Stormy hadn't thought of the fact she was still just a foal. This most likely is a pretty big deal to her. She most likely will remember this most of te rest of her life. Stormy was pretty blessed that he would for certain have more moments like this. "Calm down, calm down now. Breath in and out." He really wish he had a soda to give her, it always calmed Stormy down when he was going crazy over something. He hadn't had a soda in days and it was really getting to him. Canterlot was sure to have some for certain.

He sat nearby her with a small smile as he waited for her to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:35 pm

After taking some more deep breaths, Mystic was much calmer. "Okay, why did you ask me that? What's going on?" she asked "I think that was Abstract. The thing is, it doesn't make sense. Why would he leave a message like that behind? If he's not here, it isn't much use to the princess. Maybe if I keep reading the file," Mystic said. She came down from the shelf and opened the file. She flipped past the page she left on. The next page was a newspaper clipping. It was a small one, an article that would be easily missed and it was brief as well. It read: Architect Missing: Investigation abandoned. An architect by the name of Abstract design has gone missing without a trace. Police have abandoned this investigation. "Stormy, look at this," she said, giving him the file.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:44 am

Stormy looked over the file with a mild interest as he thought about what the colt had said. As he flipped through the pages he answered you questions. "I wanted to see the names of your parents have anything to do with your own. Like a Swirlingstar has a kid named Nova. There both names on things in space."

He looked down at you as he set the file down. He also thought that standing at eye level was a reasonable sign of respect to the foal. She most likely has age issue, her being so smart and all. He felt best to treat her like a adult, but this was where it was going to end sadly. Stormy felt that this was gong to get very dangerous if he was right. "He left the message behind for someone. Either it was for someone very specific or someone with talents to discover it. I have a pretty good idea who, sadly this is where you will get a tad upset."
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:56 am

"Sorry for getting so worked up earlier. Ever since I left Appleloosa, I've been kind of homesick. Not remebering my parent's names makes me feel a bit farther away," she admitted and paused for a moment to listen to what Stormy was saying. She felt downcast already at what he was saying. It wasn't hard to tell that the nexxt thing she would hear was bad news. "Who is it meant for?" she asked, bracing herself for what he would say next.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:26 am

"It was for ponies with a higher purpose, ones who have the skills to face such things and prevail. Someone with great magic talent. I think..." He had a smile, he knew how it felt to be far from home. He himself left as soon as he was able to set off into the world. Along the way he kinda lost himself for a time. Perhaps deep down he was still a little lost to this day.

"This is the part where I stop telling you things, because I fear it is too dangerous fr you to help me. This will be the part where most likely we will part ways and never see each other again." Stormy wondered how many times he had said to another, He also thought about the times it was ture. Stormy was a tad sad Mystic wasn't a tad older. It would of been nice to have a smart company on his journeys. He wondered if this was some sort of thing he did as a way to make his parting ways with others easier. So that bot parties could hold dear memories in their hearts with the least amount of emotional recoil.

"I want you to know that when it is all figured out, I will send you a letter, explaining it. I know it would mess with your mind and haunt your dreams never knowing the truth." He lift his hoof to her with a grin. "Also, don't worry about forgetting your parents names. Just remember the feelings they have for you and you for them. " He laughs before saying, "Though you should remember there names. Oh look what I did, sounding all wise then ruining it." He blinked before turning back to look you dead in the eyes. "Do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:27 am

Mystic giggled until she was eye to eye with Stormy. Her laugh dissipated as she continued eye contact with him. "Yeah, I guess we have a deal. I have lot of stuff left to do at the school. Things to finish and figure out," Mystic replied. She looked over the bookshelves once again. "So, I guess we have to leave this library now?" Mystic asked, a bit of disappointment in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does this make me a criminal?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns-
Jump to: