My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And I am back!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

And I am back! Empty
PostSubject: And I am back!   And I am back! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:28 pm

HELLO MY FELLOW PEPOLES!!!

As should have been made quite obvious from this topic's title, I am now back in my current place of residency. Though I enjoyed being in The Homeland throughout this Summer, I've at the same time very much missed my home and everything associated with it, and that includes my site. I've greatly anticipated coming back to the site as an active member once again, and it's good to be back.

Although I was unable to stay fully in the loop in terms of the happenings of the site and of the site's community, I can already see that it has changed a fair amount. Although physically it is not much different, it is not difficult to notice that the community has evolved in my absence. Administration has adapted to using new methods, members have taken on new ideas in terms of roleplaying, and, possibly most importantly, the wonderful people that make up our...unique...community have come and gone. Some members of this site have left, which I am very sad to hear (see?), and, likewise, many new people have also joined us.

In any case, I would like to quickly express my regrets for not being able to speak a farewell to those who have left with a moment of silence...
(That'll do) and I would also like to (fashionably late-ly) welcome all of the new members who have decided to join our community!

(Oh, and what do you know, I've now been a member of this site for a whole year! Coolioz! ...Wait, does that make me old?)
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Wild Card

Wild Card

And I am back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: And I am back!   And I am back! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:31 pm

YAY! VINYL'S NOT DEAD!

Also, I've been here a full year too. We can be old together!
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

And I am back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: And I am back!   And I am back! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:36 pm

WOOO!

I remember when you helped me out on my first day on the forum (quietly sings MEMORIESSSSSSSSSS)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

And I am back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: And I am back!   And I am back! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:39 pm

I don't know you but I'm glad your back ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

And I am back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: And I am back!   And I am back! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And I am back!
Page 1 of 1