My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Velvet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Black Velvet Empty
PostSubject: Black Velvet   Black Velvet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:00 am

Black Velvet

Black Velvet Nwx0

Species: Earth pony

Mane: Purple and choppy, but in a stylised manner. It's not cut, Velvet's hair just naturally falls that way with a slight flick at the end.  There's a pink streak running through the length of it, and the front section falls over her eyes.

Tail: See mane.

Eyes: Hot pink, with a light dusting of pink eye shadow that is the same colour as her mane streak.

Body: A dark, glossy ebony, slim and well-toned. Close to a model's build.

Cutie Mark: A martini glass filled with pink liquid, a small slice of fruit edged onto the rim. It signifies her knack for bartending and love of the night life.

Age (Baby,adult): A teen (approx. 17-18)

Personality: Velvet is a flirt. She sees a wide variety of ponies out at all the various clubs she tends to, so she often sees a couple of handsome stallions who she goes for like bait on a hook. However, she never ever flirts with stallions who look like they have somepony else on their minds - breaking up relationships is not something she ever wants to do. She'll charm her way into any conversation, drawing most of the attention to herself as soon as she speaks. She's very charismatic, and has a confident, almost verging on cocky demeanour, garnered from the years of stallions adoring her and pretty much always being there. Most ponies say she has commitment issues, but not in the sense that she doesn't want to be tied down to anypony - she just doesn't want to be tied down to the wrong one. In a way, her flirting is her way of… Testing the stallions she meets, searching for the one who will whisk her off her hooves. She has this idea of fairytale romance which she has sustained ever since she was a young filly, since her father just walked out on their family one day. She never wants to have her heart broken and cry like she saw her mother do. Emotionally, she's stronger then she looks, and never lets the pain she feels show.

Likes: Romantic books, the good film, warm blankets, fashionable clothes, roses (purple ones especially), good business at her bar, handsome ponies, the occasional burst of alcohol, stallions with a good sense of humour, flirting, and witty banter.

Dislikes: Extremely drunken ponies, touchy-feely ponies, ponies who try to move the relationship along to quickly, ponies who treat her like trophies or flirts, loud ponies, and bad music.

History:
Velvet was a rebellious when she was younger. Her mother wasn't cruel, she was just very old-fashioned and in that sense oppressive to the young teen who just wanted to pursue what she loved. She was mentally still living in the Victorian Era, believing that things such as alcohol and parties, staying out late at night, or even loud music were not fit for a lady. In short, pretty much everything Velvet adored - beats, parties, the nightlife - was looked down upon by her mother. She hated it, to say the least. Every time she looked out her window late at night, when the full moon was arching out over the city and bathing everything in a different glow, when the streetlights were glittering and she could literally feel the beat of the town calling out to her, she was stuck at home, unable to lift even a hoof to follow the alluring atmosphere.
One night, one of Velvet's best friends was hosting a party at her place where she was to celebrate her birthday. It was a massive event, and everypony was invited. Of course, her mother, upon reading the invite, promptly declared the party to be forbidden. Furious, they got into a fight, and she was soon storming up to her room and slamming the door - all the usual stuff. Sitting on her bed in a huff, she decided she'd finally had enough. She quickly dolled herself up and sneaked downstairs while her mother was watching a movie, inching out the door and barely making it.
As soon as she breathed in the crisp night air, she knew something was special. It was so beautiful, so different, that it just took Velvet's breath away. She felt a new surge of energy, a sense of belonging and she quickly hurried to the party, feeling the beat of the city lead her. Upon pushing open the door to the house, she was shocked to discover pandemonium - her friend was running about everywhere trying to get things to work and all the ponies were starting to get grumpy. Apparently, one of the bartenders hadn't turned up and the poor stallion at the stall was unable to cope with the flood of orders.
Straightening herself up, Velvet promptly donned a bowtie, dress-shirt and vest and slipped behind the bar, beginning to shake the drinks and serve the orders. Even though she had never done it before, she felt like her hooves had a mind of their own, and there were soon drinks stacked up on the table again as the orders were slowly filled.  The rest of the party went without a hitch with her handling the drinks and chatting with all the ponies who came for a pick-me-up, and, at the end of it all, Velvet was surprised and very happy to find a sparkling cutie mark on her flank.

Example RP segment:  4. Your OC is framed by a robber who plants his weapon on him/her. A Guardpony threatens to take your OC into custody. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Velvet was just trotting down the street after the usual night's work, content with a pouch of bits jangling. The dimly lit street didn't worry her one bit - after all, she was used to it now. Casually moving along at a slow, steady pace, she whistled a little bit as she walked, her hooves beating out a consistent rhythm on which she built her melody. Just as she was rounding a bend, a shadowy figure crashed right into her and sent her and her immaculately packed clothes flying. She was pissed to say the least.

Getting up with a sigh, she began to pick up her objects until she saw a glint on the floor near her bits. In the dim lighting, she thought it was a dropped bit and picked it up only to find it was, in fact, a knife. Confused, she was about to drop it when a guardpony came whirling around the corner, pointing an accusing hoof at the stunned Velvet.

"Stop right there ma'am! I'm going to have to ask you to put down the weapon and come with me to custody!" he barked, moving forward with handcuffs in hand. Quirking an eyebrow in amusement, she sauntered towards the guardpony like a cat stalking it's prey, running a hoof breezily along the stallions side. "Oh, come now, that's no fun…" she paused, leaning in close before continuing. "I mean, how did you expect me to do it, hmm handsome?" she purred, fluttering her lashes and smirking as she watched the now flushed stallion flounder a little. "O-Of course, ma'am… I… *cough* I'll be on my way." he stuttered, taking the knife and dashing off into the night. Velvet, meanwhile, continued on her way home.

[Acceptance]
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Black Velvet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Velvet   Black Velvet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:21 pm

Everything is in order. However, if I'm correct, this is your 7th OC. Please ensure that you use her, as well as all of your others thoroughly.

With that out of the way, your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Black Velvet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Velvet   Black Velvet I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:49 am

7TH?! WHAT?! HOW DID I GET THAT MANY.

*ahem*

THANKS FIRE! But I'm pretty sure this is my 6th...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Velvet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Velvet   Black Velvet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Velvet
Page 1 of 1