My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swift Reaper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ERROR57noname

ERROR57noname

Swift Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Swift Reaper   Swift Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Swift Reaper
Swift Reaper Swift_Reaper
Species: Unicorn
Mane: None
Tail: None
Eyes: Slightly red
Body: Scratched-up and tough-looking, as though he's been through a lot
Cutie Mark: A scythe
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: Seemingly happy and cheerful, Swift is a cold, depressed pony with many worries. He is somewhat paranoid and jumps at loud noises. He takes depression medication every morning, but he still feels awful every day. He does not want to be unkind to others and ruin their days, so he is happy at all times. Well, that part is only true when he's talking to the dead, but he is merely a normal pony who sometimes talks to himself to any passerby.
Dislikes: Crowds, loud noises, bullies, liars
History: Swift Reaper lived a happy life as a child. His father, Entombed Forever, was a grave digger (of the legal kind), and his mother, Tearful Sadness, was a funeral organizer. Both worked at the Manehattan graveyard, living in a small house nearby. Swift was an adopted child, and the only love his parents really had. He went to school for one day, before getting his leg broken by bullies. His mother quickly pulled him out of school after he came out of the hospital a few days later. He learned to write on his own, but not much else. One day, Swift came home from a shopping trip to find guardsmen at his home! As it turned out, his parents were both framed for grave robbing, and were sentenced to five months in prison. They were found dead in their cells soon after arriving, makeshift knives deep in their throats. Swift mourned a rather melancholy way, never crying, but still being very depressed. At their funeral, he saw something he could not believe. There were his parents chatting happily in some kind of transparent form. He called to them, and, to his joy, they noticed and came galloping over to see their son. It was then that he got his cutie mark, a scythe. Since then, he has been talking to spirits all the time.

Sample RP:

"Hey, what's wrong, little guy?"

"*SOB* My parents left me here! They said 'Be back in a few minutes!" but it's been HOURS! *sob*"

Checking with the spirits in the area, namely Jora, a murdered town guard, Swift Reaper concluded that the parents of the young pony were down Mane St, getting coffee. They were headed back that very moment. "Don't worry, your parents will be here soon! Just stay put!" Swift Reaper said as he continued down the road in search of a blacksmith shop.

Acceptance

Last edited by ERROR57noname on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Swift Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Reaper   Swift Reaper I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:15 am

Hello uh... however you say your username! lol Welcome to the forum!

The Very first thing I noticed is that you're missing a lot of things. You're missing the dislikes section and the history section. Also, the RP section is meant to be a sample RP. basically, you take the situation and type up a quick RP segment basically showing off how your OC would react. it helps us know your RP style.

Also, what do you mean by "when he's talking to the dead"? You didn't really explain that.

You're also missing a very important thing that goes at the bottom of your app. you should probably reread the rules to find out what it is :)

Make the changes and I'll happily take a second look. If you have any questions, feel free to join us in the chatbox at the bottom of the main page. All of our members are very nice and helpful, so any of us will be happy to answer any questions you have :)

Have a great day! ^.^
Back to top Go down
ERROR57noname

ERROR57noname

Swift Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Reaper   Swift Reaper I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:46 pm

I have edited my post
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Swift Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Reaper   Swift Reaper I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:39 am

Changes have been made. Much better.

Only thing left that I want to touch on is the talking to the dead thing. You did a very good job of balancing out the power of your character, but I would still keep an eye on how often you use that.

With that said, I do think it's good enough.

Approved.

Have Fun!

And like I said before, if you have any questions, feel free to join us in the chatbox at the bottom of the main page. the chatbox is pretty much the social backbone of the forum and many RPs are set up through there. it'd be great to see you there ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swift Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Reaper   Swift Reaper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swift Reaper
Page 1 of 1