My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama

Go down 
+3
mcewanman
Callilian
LegendaryPwny
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendaryPwny

This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama Empty
PostSubject: This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama   This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:27 am

All right, I was thinking the other day of opening up about myself, and letting you guys see a side of me that you haven't really been exposed to yet. However, it seems like we already got a lot of hot water going on right now.

Then I thought to myself, "Ah, ok then, I'll just wait for this to all die down, then I'll start talking about my own problems/trauma/etc."

"BUT WAIT," I then thought, "Wouldn't it be annoying if, after everyone was tired from listening to everypony else, I start blabbing? We'd be all like, 'Dang, not again,' and stuff."

So my question for you all is...

Do you want me to open up now or later?
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama   This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:34 pm

No, I don't want you to feel bad about anything because of me. Everyone was all happy about revealing their true identities and expressing thanks for all the good times and I just kinda ruined it. I'm sorry. 

If it's something you feel needs to get out there, then go ahead. I'd like I hear it, anyways, before I take my leave :)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama   This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:51 pm

Well Legend, that's for you to decide. We're a very open site after all, and if anypony is discriminated we have enough mods to piledrive the discriminator into the kerb. If you don't feel ready, we won't force you to open up. But when you do, we'll be here for you.

And Calla? You didn't ruin it. We all feel like that sometimes, and you shouldn't keep your mouth shut just because you feel you'll make everypony else depressed.

Very much aware of the hypocrisy thank you
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

PostSubject: Re: This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama   This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:46 am

Ok, here it goes. First, I'd like to make a few points.

1.) Everypony on this site is completely third party in this situation (no matter how much it may seem like it isn't) on this topic.

2.) This is not an issue similar to anything that most of you have heard of before. It's not a divorce, it's not a break up, it's nothing to do with social cliques, etc.

3.) What I am about to say is very, VERY hard for me to describe due to the nature of the problem, so if anything seems odd in my explanation, do not hesitate to ask ANY question you may have.

4.) All comments are welcome, and I can understand constructive criticism when I see it. Be warned, though, I may get a little cross if I'm given advice that I've already been given.

5.) If the number 4 point comes along and I get cross, remember point number 1.

6.) If it seems like I'm holding something back, it's usually because I am, and that probably means I need help with getting the words out.

Ok, now that's understood, I should probably start by talking about my mental deficiencies. I have ADHD, and I also have another problem that's not common enough to have a name of its own. I like to call it "the Virgo Syndrome" since that zodiac seems to fit it quite nicely.

Basically, I think too analytically, overthink too much, and have a hard time expressing most emotions. I also have a very literal method of thinking. My doctor originally said I have autistic characteristics without having autism. In a nutshell, it means I have enough of a mental disorder to have trouble in a social setting, but I don't have enough of a mental disorder for it to be recognized, treated for, and have a guide n' all that help stuff.

I want to make sure those listening understand what I am trying to describe here. Do you understand what I have just said?
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama   This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:48 am

Yup.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama   This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:27 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama   This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:24 am

EEEEYUP!
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama   This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Makes sense
((SORRY IM JUST LURKING AND AM READING THIS, I'M DAMN FASCINATED))
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama   This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:16 am

Are you Walter Bishop from Fringe?

JK.

I get what you mean. I can't say with certainty that im anywhere completely understanding but i think i can get a vague idea. I get like that sometimes too. The whole 'overly analitical' part that is. I get that way over distracting things and then next thing i know i just spent 2 hours doing nothing but felt busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama   This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This site is becoming a clusterbuck of drama
Page 1 of 1