My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The World Of Malice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

The World Of Malice  Empty
PostSubject: The World Of Malice    The World Of Malice  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:11 pm

Welcome To Malice The World Of NightMares

The World Of Malice  Cityscape2560x1440wallpaper3803
Not my image

*A mysterious letter is given to you as you exit the train you just came off of*
Welcome to Malice if your wondering what Malice is than your lucky to get this card. Malice is a place of wonders and nightmare's things you never even though would happen, happen here creatures of all kinds lurking at ever corner and the worst part your the one's that are in the middle of it all. You got here like everypony else you were either stupid and did the ritual or you found a ticket and were taken here by the creepy conductor. Now you must try to survive this messed up world but don't worry there are plenty of others with you. You all must be wondering just who the hell i am i go by many names one i'm known very well by, you can call me Mu now back to Malice there is one thing I must warn you, this place hold many creatures so watch out...and if you can find me than your in luck ~Mu

So Here Is App Sheet

Back to top Go down

The World Of Malice
Page 1 of 1