My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duskfall's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duskfall

Duskfall

Duskfall's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Duskfall's Creation   Duskfall's Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:59 am

(the one on the right)
Had this artwork done for me... I have many more like it. ((I'm obviously new here and would love to get involved in this community))
Duskfall
Duskfall's Creation 38549310
Species:Unicorn
Mane:Long and brown. It lies flat down my face with little lift.
Tail:Much like Duskfall's mane. Long and brown, it lies flat down my backside.
Eyes:Black
Body:Slighty taller than a 'normal' pony.
Cutie Mark:A golden quill next to a scroll with a swirling purple haze rotating out of the center of the scroll
Age (Baby, filly, adult:(Adult
Personality:Often nice if not reluctant. Most often seen as a 'Gentlecolt'.
Dislikes:Rudeness, 'too much enthusiasm' and more often then not, sport.
History:Has been living his whole life in another town far away, after quickly as a child learning that he loves to write and that's what he's good at he was envious to move out of town. Having moved to Ponyville for a 'quieter' life, he is very happy with what he's become. Though lacking friends he soon found out that he's enjoying sitting home alone, writing stories, as much as he likes hanging out with others.
((Hope that's alright.))
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Duskfall's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskfall's Creation   Duskfall's Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Happily approved! I'll add you to the unicorn group when I'm done approving the other 11 creations.
Back to top Go down

Duskfall's Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: