My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Color Me Colorwheel

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Color Me Colorwheel Empty
PostSubject: Color Me Colorwheel   Color Me Colorwheel I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:36 pm

The map crinkled under Colorwheel's hooves as she clumsily patted it into smoothness on the ground in front of her. Ponyville was a vast and unfamiliar place, and to say the least, the little pegasus mare was more than a bit daunted and worried about getting around in it all. Certainly, she could always fly above and try to pinpoint exactly where she was, but unlike the other pegasus ponies, she wasn't too fond of flying. She could also ask for help but unfortunately, she felt too new to do much of that right now. Frustrated and more than a little lost, Colorwheel huffed and bucked aside the map, her tail swishing back and forth in irritation. Her eyes narrowing, she sat down hard on her haunches and flapped her wings a couple times simply for drama, then finally sighed and tried to seem like she needed a helping hoof. Maybe somepony else would be brave enough to make the first move, and Colorwheel wouldn't have to embarrass herself all over again.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Color Me Colorwheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colorwheel   Color Me Colorwheel I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 5:30 pm

Switchblade was walking along, enjoying one of the few days he took off in his working year, he looked around at all the ponies, as was his custom for being in public, however he got a bit too sidetracked by a suspicious looking stallion that he didn't notice the mare with the map until he tripped over her and fell to the ground with a thud as his armor hit the dirt.
Back to top Go down

Color Me Colorwheel
Page 1 of 1