My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The strangest day ever...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

The strangest day ever... Empty
PostSubject: The strangest day ever...   The strangest day ever... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:49 am

So I'd just like to give reason for my disappearance.

I may just be ranting about this again but I'm leaving. I know I've said it before but you guys just make it so hard. I feel so cared for and accepted here it's hard to leave...

ANYWAY! To the point! I am leaving but for the time being I will still post. I will not join any new threads. When the ones I'm in are over I guess I'm off. I will not be in the chat anymore. I am also most likely not going to be around skype much.

Please understand I care about you guys and that is why I must leave. It may sound odd but I have my reasons. This leave is not forced by family or friends but is completely by choice.

But who knows... I may just be ranting again... I know you want to shower this post with acceptance and love but please don't. It only makes things harder on me.

~Flutters~
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: The strangest day ever...   The strangest day ever... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:31 pm

Like I said. I was just carrying on about how I'll leave. Who am I kidding? I'm never going to be able to keep away for more than a few days. I guess I'm back... Again. -.-

~Flutters~
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: The strangest day ever...   The strangest day ever... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:33 am

The forum's gravity makes it impossible for anyone to leave! MWAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The strangest day ever...   The strangest day ever... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:29 am

Yaaaay Flutter!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The strangest day ever...   The strangest day ever... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The strangest day ever...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: