My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planning to get the Snowflakes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Planning to get the Snowflakes Empty
PostSubject: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:41 am

"Oh, your having some 'friends' over?" Asked the pink mare that was far too close and in his comfort zone. Renaultar gulped and nodded.

"Yes. Just a few. I would appreciate it if...umm...You would not play rough with them. They don't know about my arrangement here you see..." he said nervously tapping his hooves together.

A light blue mare came up behind Renny and rubbed alongside him as she passed. "Oh come now. We think your friends would love us." Said she.

"Please...They are...not ready for that kind of stuff."

A yellow mare that was massaging a lime green one on the couch chimed in. "Oh, they are minors? I didn't think you were into that kind of kinkiness Renny."

Renaultar shook his head quickly. "Nonono! They are full grown stallion...Nothing more than friends. We have important business to do."

The lime green pony spoke with a rather silly high pitched voice. "Alright fillies. Lets give our cutey Renny a break. But no promises Renny. Sometimes we just...can't help it." They all giggled as Renaultar groaned.

Not many knew it, but Renaultar lived in a small house in the middle class district. While he got several rooms to himself, the other occupants of the house were....filly foolers. While Renaultar never would have a chance with them, they did all they could to toy with him. The only thing that kept him from moving out was the low rent and good looks he got to see. They liked him for the protection and to drive him mad.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:47 am

Old Blue Lightning made his way to the house. He rather enjoyed walking these pleasant streets, even if he thought the slums had more flavor. He walks up onto the porch and knocks firmly on the door with his right hoof.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:57 am

A maid pony strided as elegantly as a pony can across the street. Except she didn't look like a maid pony. She would look like any other pony on the street, apart from a few telling differences.

Firstly was her expression. It was a bit too determined and focused for someone out for a stroll. Second was her clothing. Ponies didn't wear clothes, and this one wore enough to cover her flank. Thirdly, she was dressed up as a male, surprisingly convincingly, yet not enough to look completely convincing to the trained eye. Though what eye was trained to look for crossdressing fillies was unknown.

Something Nameless noted the address, and the old pony knocking at the door. She kept out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 am

Renaultar happily darted away from the four mares and went to the door. "They're here!" He shooed at them with a hoof before unlocking the door and opening up.

"Oh Blue! Glad to see you came." He waved him in happily.

"That's what she said..." One of the mares said a bit too loud. They all burst into giggle fits as Renaultar went pale in the face.

"Blue...I would like you to meet my landladies...Pepermint, Pie, Melly, and Berry." He said flatly. "Ladies, this is Blue."

"Hi Blue!" They all said in unison with their own creative spin. Other things were said too that could barely be heard.

"Oh, he has loafers."
"Cute cape."
"Nice Manstashe."
"Why is he named Blue?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:14 am

Blue steps up and bows courteously to the mares.

"Blue Lightning, pleasure to meet you all. Now I can see why Renaultar has such a dirty mind."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:30 am

Planning to get the Snowflakes Hiresp10

Nameless rushed up to the door and pushed it slightly open, just before it closed. Before she knocked, she wondered what she was going to say. This had the potential to be awkward, but if she didn't do this...

She decided to wait in the doorway, to observe.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:39 am

Blue's words didn't make Renaultar feel any better. The four mares seemed more excited to hear that than anything.

"Our Renny thinks dirty? Dear me."
"What does he say?"
"Do you go 'clubbing' with him?"
"Are you his coltfriend?"

Renaultar shooed them away with his hoof. "Please ladies! Some space please." He laughed nervously and pointed to a door down the hallway. "I got a private living room back there we can use to discuss things."

"Aww. Don't leave us. We would 'love' to talk to you."
"You look like a fun pony."
"Can we help you get 'comfortable'?"
"I want to try on his loafers!"

Renaultar face hoofed and began to close the door only to find another little pony there. "Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there...." he looked closely at the little pony. He looked very familiar. "Umm...Do i know you?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:53 am

Blue was up for a good laugh, but it quickly became apparent what kind of ponies they were and he quickly down the hallway, not paying any further attention to the tittering harpies.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:00 am

Earlier that day...

"Why are we doing this?" Nameless asked.

"Well, you're probably the only pony that Deputy Shields would trust to tell everything," White said, whilst making a meal out of the little filly's hair, "As for the get up...Loyal, why does Nameless have to be a boy?"

"Practice for when she has to play the same role when we try to disrupt some black market activity," Loyal stated without any humour whatsoever, "We cannot possibly be linked to this event and being a little filly would probably draw more undesired attention than being a little colt."

"So, do I just go to his home and just say, 'hello, Renny! What are you doing?'," Nameless asked.

There was an extremely long pause.

"Nameless," Loyal said slowly, "Say that again."

"'Hello, Renny! What are you doing?'" Nameless repeated.

"Are you doing that on purpose?" Woods asked, amazed.

"I have to sound like a colt if I'm going to look like one, right?" Nameless asked, a bit confused, "That is part of the disguise. Isn't it?"

"Nameless, I will give you free vanilla ice cream every week for three months if you tried to fool the Deputy that you're a colt."

"Woods!"

"Six months if you pretend to be Loyal's son."

"WOODS!"

---

Back to the present...

"Don't you remember?" Nameless sniffled in a colt's voice, "All of the good times we had together?" It was curious because Nameless' colt voice was much more emotional than her normal voice. This contrast was demonstrated quite well when she whispered normally, "It's me Renny, I've been allowed to ask for updates on the case again. I'm on pro-ba-tion, though, so there were some requirements." She nodded to his housemates and said in her colt's voice, "Who are they?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Renaultar went pale a little. "Oh wow. Nameless? I...didn't recognise you...Thats an amazing disguise..." His shock quickly changed to joy. "How are you little one? I didn't think i would get to see you again for a long while. Come on in." He winced at her emotional tone. He tried to be as uplifting as he could.

It took him a few moments to process all of what she said, and then it hit him. "Wait...You were sent there? Oh right, the case. We were going to talk about it...." He sighed. "Woods told everyone didn't she. Great. I suppose you can listen in on our meeting. Don't mind them, they are the....landladies."

The four mares waved at Nameless giggling to themselves.

"Behave yourselves girls, there is a little one here."
"Aww, so adorable."
"Want a cookie?"
"I don't like wearing clothes."

Renaultar winced. "Leeeeets go to a more private place." He said, leading the way to his area of the house.

It was an oddly made house, like the builder changed their mind about it midway though. Renaultar was fortunate to have his own living space complete with living room, bedroom, and restroom (thank Luna!). It was not furnished as one would think. The furniture was very modern themed and the most interesting thing in the room was the grand piano. It seemed to be almost too nice for him.

Renaultar closed the door behind him happily and let out a sigh. "I was hoping they wouldn't be home yet...I'll have to keep an ear out for Earl's knock on the door if I'm to save him."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Blue looked around Renaultar's living space and concluded that it was too nice for him. He also wondered whether he could play the piano.

"Bah, Earl will fit right in with them. He's practically a mare himself."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Nameless nodded politely at the mares, out of a jerk reflex. She said nothing when being led to the area and said even less when she arrived. She stared around at the space, eyes lingering on the piano. Her gaze finally turned to the elderly pony from before. She was told to enjoy herself whilst she was here by Woods, and whilst Loyal glared at the suggestion, the strict pony didn't actually say anything against it.

"Hello, Mister," she said in her colt voice, "My name is Something Nameless. It is a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Renaultar was happy to have his landladies out of the picture. He couldn't help but laugh at Blue's comment.

"Oh Blue, if he overheard you i bet he might leave a surprise in your next cup of coffee. Both of you get comfortable please. Nameless, this is Blue Lightening. My genius of a friend, and trash talker. Blue, i told you about Nameless before. Glad you could meet."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Blue largely ignored Renaultar as he looked down at the... fillyish colt before him. This was something he'd have to tread lightly around. On one hoof she could be poor and have to wear her brother's hand-me-downs... but no. The foal before him was much too clean for that. There were two other options: 1. She could be a tomboy or 2. she could be living with one of those inane couples that lets their children 'choose' their gender. There was only one sort of greeting he could give.

"Nice to meet you little one, I'm Blue Lightning."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Nameless nodded, and retreated to a chair, still looking around. It was quite a strange experience, being in a lower end house. She simply looked around and took in the atmosphere. In the back of her mind, she could have sworn to have heard Blue's voice before, but she couldn't think where exactly she could have heard it.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:59 pm

Renaultar looked between his guests. Now that the landladies were out of his sight, he could not help but noticed Nameless was looking a little....different.

"Nameless. Its a big surprise to see you. But...uh...I have to ask. Why are you...dressed like that?" He looked the filly over briefly, not wanting to be too rude.

She certainly can't be THAT kind of a pony. Right?
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:42 pm

Earl Made his way over to the Address Renny Gave him, Looking at the Decent Sized building, equipped with A Couple Thermos', And A Saddle bag Full of... "Stuff"

"This is the place, Alright..."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:48 pm

Blue took a seat to rest his bones.

"Renaultar... Why is there a foal here?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 pm

"I didn't want to draw attention to myself," Nameless replied, "And I'm here to represent an interested party." She could sound official whilst sounding like a colt as well.

She figited. She didn't want the attention to be on her.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:04 am

Renaultar found her methode of 'avoiding attention' to be rather....different than what he expected. "Well, i guess you had me fooled. Not to mention a very convincing voice..." he shrugged. "All we have to do is wait for Earl and we are set. Anyone care for a drink or entertainment until then?"

---

The door opened quickly for Earl. On the other side he would fine four pretty eyed mares staring at him in questionable ways.

"Hello there handsome."
"You must be here for the 'meeting' here."
"That's some nice smelling coffee you got there."
"I like his eyes."

They all waved him in as they giggled to themselves and quickly surrounded him after the door was shut.

The pink one got closer than anyone with a sense of personal space would want and looked him over. "You look rather nice in that vest. You must be quiet the charmer..." She giggled at him.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:07 am

Earl blinked, bright red. "W-Well, I, uh, well..." He sputtered. Obviously, Not used to Four Mares Teasing him. "Is, uhm, Renaultar here? I, um..."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:43 am

"Whatever you have to drink had better be better than the poison I gave you, and what do you mean by entertainment? Surely you can't play piano."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:47 am

"You- *ahem* You can play piano?," Nameless asked, amazed. Then she heard the commotion from the front of the house. "What's going on out there?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:34 am

Renaultar was more distracted with Blue's question than the noise outside. It was probably the girls just....nevermind.

"Oh. Well...I know a little bit of piano." He shrugged nervously. "Its just a way to pass the time. Nothing you would want to hear I don't think."

---

The mares did nothing to stop him from going anywhere, but they swarmed Earl nonetheless.

"Oh he is in the back with the others doing who knows what."
"I think I may have some 'ideas' on what he is doing."
"Hehe, how funny. Want to help us with some things cutey?"
"I can speak 7 different languages."

The lime green mare came up behind him and started to help him take off his vest with a little too much physical contact. "Let me help you with that vest of yours there handsome." She said in a rather high pitched voice.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:40 am

Earl blushed bright red, Shuffling his hooves. "I Really SHOULD Go... I did promise..." He said, Not Quite moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planning to get the Snowflakes
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next