My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My little change

Go down 
+4
Korenav
Callilian
AdorableFluttershy123
Wild Card
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

My little change Empty
PostSubject: My little change   My little change I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:51 pm

So, because of FlutterBlade's announcement, it reminded me how I thought of being the opposite gender. So, for a few days, I will be under the name Brawnina Hooves, and my gender will be set to Female, and I'll see how it goes. If I don't like it, I'll switch back. If I enjoy it, I'll keep it.

Hope you guys can support me, and try to refer to me as a she while I'm Brawnina. I won't be mad if you don't

Thanks, y'all
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

My little change Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little change   My little change I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:48 am

YAY! I "inspired" somepony!

In all seriousness though. I hope this helps you to find happyness! I fully support you and am behind you 100%! Good luck!

~Flutters~
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

My little change Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little change   My little change I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:44 pm

A little add on to my announcement. See, I've been thinking really deeply about this thing. And, I've decided I want to become a full female. I've told enough people already, and decided to announce it. I felt like you guys should know. And I'd like to hear if you guys had any name suggestions. I'd rather it not be too similar to my original name (Matthew James Bednarski) but it's there if it helps.

I'm still very wary if it'll even happen. Gender reassignment is bucking expensive, so I might be a bit moody.

Thanks for the support guys

(EDIT: I've already decided upon my new name. Asha Bednarski. And also I obviously can't go straight into it, I have to have gender therapy and medications until I'm 18.)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

My little change Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little change   My little change I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:21 am

Wow! That's very brave of you to announce it, and a wonderful thing for you to decide to do in the first place. Identity is something we all aim to find and show, even if it's not what you were born with. Congrats!

I know, I know, short speech, but I want you to know that it holds a lot of meaning. You're one of my good friends, and it feels awesome to know you have that much confidence in yourself.

Pssst.

What, Calla?

Ask the question!

Oh, yeah!

My dear Calla Lily would like to inquire whether or not Brawny would be staying male, because if not, there would be rather large problems with their relationship. She's too noble to admit it, but she is completely and utterly, Catholic-type of straight, so...

Faust, Hannah, you make it so awkward.

Hey, shut up, you should have asked the question yourself.

Anyways, hugs and friendly kisses to you, Asha!

~That creature these ponies call Creator
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

My little change Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little change   My little change I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:07 am

Well, I have thought of gender swapping Brawny Hooves, because it would make sense, and it would be rather interesting. But when I thought of doing it I remembered how Calla would react to it, and that would mess a whole lot of things up. So I'm not sure if I'd actually change the OCs gender.

Anyways, thanks for the support, and breaking in the new name

~(Future) Asha Bednarski
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

My little change Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little change   My little change I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:49 am

I'm so happy for you Asha. I would love to talk to you when I get back from my trip. I know where you are coming from. I totally support you and I know a bit on the subject myself. Can't wait to see you guys when get back!
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

My little change Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little change   My little change I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Thanks for the additional support Kore. And thanks for all your help over Skype. You've been a HUGE help. That goes too everyone on the forum who's talked to me about it. This is a big change, and I'm very certain I want to go through with it. I hope I could have continued support while making the transition

And regarding the OC Brawny Hooves changing genders: I'll most likely just change my username to Asha Hooves. I had a plan to make it an OC, but I think 7 is plenty. Asha will be my persona.

Thanks again for the support,
Asha Hooves
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

My little change Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little change   My little change I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:05 pm

Sorry for Double Posting, but something a little important came to my attention

I've told most of you guys how things happened when I told my mom that I wanted to have a sex change. And that she told my dad afterward and he was angry. Well, that's not exactly the case. She told him that I was bisexual, and he was angry. He was ashamed of me. The worst part of that is that I'm scared to see how he reacts when he finds out I want to become a girl. At that point, he'd probably want to disown me.

I'm crying as I'm typing this. Even though my dad might hate me for this, my decision still hasn't changed. I still wish for the change to happen, whether I'm supported or not. I'm so glad I have this place to turn to when I can't reach anyone I know face-to-face. You guys have helped me so much with this, and I can't wait to get started. Too bad therapy is in the way of it...
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

My little change Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little change   My little change I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Aww Asha, I'm so sorry! Well I'll be here if you need me
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

My little change Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little change   My little change I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:33 am

I know you really wouldn't like it much if I went about bashing on your father, but I still want to say that I find it shameful that he would have such a reaction. He is your father, and he should love you no matter what your sexual orientation is. He's disappointed in you? I'm disappointed in him. And don't say anything about religion affecting it. I'm a Catholic myself, and I honestly couldn't care less if you were born as a guy, or you're homosexual, or anything like that. One of my very best friends is bisexual.  

I'm so very sorry I haven't been in the chatbox to speak with you on the matters, but that still doesn't stop me from being here completely for you. 

With lots of my love (in a totally friendly way),

Hannah
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

My little change Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little change   My little change I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:25 am

Coming from a different community, I can't really say if this applies, but I get where your dad is coming from. Some people just can't accept it when their children are different from the rest when it comes to that. They think that they've failed as a parent.

But don't worry. Family is family no matter what, and if they can't accept that, then what can you do? You can't force people to accept something, they have to get to terms with it on their own. You can only influence it.

You are who you are, and the only person who should decide that is you. But, you should also try to consider how it will affect the people around you and take the necessary action. Its a pro vs con thing.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

My little change Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little change   My little change I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:56 am

I SUPPORT YOU BRAWNY! FOREVER AND EVER!

Your dad thinks his way. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENTTT!
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

My little change Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little change   My little change I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:50 am

Thanks for continued support guys. Heh, I feel like I'll just use this topic for updates on how things are going. Anyway, I've talked to my mom about it again today. She sounds like she's supporting it more and more, but it sounds like she worries whenever I talk about it. But I know she's up for it. But there's still financial problems.

I could talk more into that, but it involves some really deep family issues I'd rather not bring up for your sakes. If you wanna know really really badly, you could PM or Skype me. But I have something to say about it that'll lighten up the mood a bit.

While talking to my mom, she asked if I had picked out a new name. I told her, Asha, and the look on her face was priceless. She gave a look that read "Um, where the buck did that come from?!" She was kind of hoping I picked a name similar to Matthew, but it's hard to feminize that and get a good name out of it. And I'd rather be distanced from my male self after all this.

Speaking of names, I've chosen a middle name for myself. My new full name will be Asha Celeste Bednarski, thanks to a few people. I'd love to hear what you guys think of it.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

My little change Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little change   My little change I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:05 am

Celeste, eh?
Not sure if coincidence or subtle pony reference...
Anyway, I like it :)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

My little change Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little change   My little change I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:17 am

Well, you already know what I think of the name...

I adore it, or course!!!!

Celeste :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My little change Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little change   My little change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My little change
Page 1 of 1