My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stormy comes to live in Ponyville

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Stormy comes to live in Ponyville  Empty
PostSubject: Stormy comes to live in Ponyville    Stormy comes to live in Ponyville  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:56 pm

The wind blew as a pegasus stepped off the high speed train, (at least, it's high speed for ponies). A harsh breeze flew in and claimed her hat. She looked up at the spiraling red dot in the sky, "Oh dear." she whispered to herself, taking off after it. She caught it after a while, and placed it between her ears flattening her white mane.

Heads turned to stare at the odd pony. She had strange zebra markings, yet she had wings. Who is this mysterious mare casually strolling down the station? Her saddle bags bulged with unknown packages, and her red hat looked like a stain of blood, with black strings that kept it attached to her head. She ignored the looks she was getting, being used to it and all. She'd long since stopped being bothered by ponies who laughed and mocked her. And soon, they quit staring.

She made her way through the crowded station, pushing past ponies and other obstacles.

Last edited by Butterfly on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Stormy comes to live in Ponyville    Stormy comes to live in Ponyville  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:44 pm

Dawn Spark hopped around the town with her best friend and kind of like a brother Whooter they were on their day off and wanted to check out the town. She hopped past a pony who she had not seen before and stopped, her owl flying above her. She had a huge grin that was wide across her face.
"Hi, I haven't seen you here before, are you a new pony around here? Oh, I'm sorry my name's Dawn and this is Whooter!"
She spoke quickly and started bouncing again. Are pancakes and waffles related? I wonder if pancakes and waffles could talk, that would be soo cool! Except for when you ate them, then they would be all like "AAAAH STOP EATING ME!" What's going on? Oh yeah, new pony!
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Stormy comes to live in Ponyville    Stormy comes to live in Ponyville  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:35 pm

Shinygear trotted across the train platform. He had just gotten back from a trip for spare parts he needed for a current project, when he passed a pony he had never met before, who seemed to be talking to some other group. "I should probably introduce myself...nah, that'd be rude of me." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormy comes to live in Ponyville    Stormy comes to live in Ponyville  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormy comes to live in Ponyville
Page 1 of 1