My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heart's Day Off

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Heart's Day Off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Day Off   Heart's Day Off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 am

He opened his mouth slightly then nodded his head and handed the dessert menu to both of them. 'I would love the help and any I can get would be greatly appreciated!' He then handed Burning a resumé and wrote, 'If he's interested then by all means please tell him to fill this out would you?'

He smiled then waited for them to write down their order so he could whip it up by scratch.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Day Off   Heart's Day Off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Amy giggled at the dessert menu, before placing it back on the table without opening it. "Oh, I'm so full I don't think I could eat another bite! Wish I could though." she wrote, drawing a little sad face and passing it back to Silent. Even so, she was curious as to what Burning was going to get, and leaned on the table with her chin on her hooves in anticipation. "Whatchu gonna get?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Day Off   Heart's Day Off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Burning Heart browsed the menu, feeling glad that she left her armor at home today. It would have been pretty tight with her stuffed belly squeezed into her armor. She'd probably have to work out quite a bit after this.

She looked around the menu. There was a lot more fancy foods sitting around it. Some things she hardly even knew existed. She decided to just keep it simple.

"I'll just have some strawberry cheesecake, thanks." She forgot about the notepad and blushed, feeling dumb. Then she wrote what she said down and handed it back to Silent. "Whoops."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Day Off   Heart's Day Off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:55 am

Silent smiled then nodded and zoomed back in the kitchen then zoomed back with a fully prepared strawberry cheesecake and set it down in front of her then noticed he had forgotten the fork. He then facehooved himself and rushed back into the kitchen bringing out a clean one.

'I hope you enjoy this special treat from my family's own crystal recipe.' He wrote smiling.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Day Off   Heart's Day Off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:19 am

Amy felt her mouth water a little when she saw the cheesecake, but bit her lip. She knew that if she ate any more now, it would be great for the first five minutes before the overly-stuffed stomach made her feel seriously sick and sluggish. Puffing her cheeks out, she blew a bit of her mane out of her face. "Now I wish I'd left some room for dessert." she sighed, before shrugging."Oh wells! My loss!"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Day Off   Heart's Day Off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Burning Heart looked at the cheesecake, picked up the new fork Silent delivered, and started eating away. "Mother of Celestia this is good!" She started digging in, eating every last crumb of it. The aftermath wasn't the best, though

Her stomach stretched out quite a bit, leaving Burning slow and filled. She belched and rubbed her swollen gut. A few pounds was worth the delicious meal. She picked up the notepad again.

"Thanks for the awesome food, Silent. How much do I owe you?"
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Day Off   Heart's Day Off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:38 pm

'Four bits from you, Miss Burning, and three bits from Miss Amy please.' He wrote smiling then gestured towards the check out counter and proceeded to type in the food codes and ring them up. He then sat the receipt on the counter and grinned even wider as they walked over.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Day Off   Heart's Day Off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:04 am

Amy frowned at the price, shaking her head. "Oh Silent! I couldn't possibly pay this little for such great food! Take five, I insist!" she scribbled furiously, before placing the five bits on the counter and nudging them with a hoof towards the crystal stallion. "It really was that amazingly delicious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Day Off   Heart's Day Off - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart's Day Off
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2