My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brainy Books

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brainstorm

Brainstorm

Brainy Books Empty
PostSubject: Brainy Books   Brainy Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:21 am

Using his magic, Brainstorm pulls a large book down from the top shelf and glances through it. He reads the title aloud, "Big Book of Bugs and Beetles; a Detailed Account on All Things Crawly." Brain twists his muzzle into a grimace and puts the book back. "Ugh, I guess I've already read all of the good books." It was true, seeing as Brain spent most of his time off in the library.

"Well, maybe I can try... writing a book?" He taps a hoof to his chin and shrugs. "Nah, I couldn't stay focused that long if I wanted to." he says to himself with a chuckle.

Brain continues his search of a book to catch his interest, much too wrapped up in the quest to realize if someone else had entered the library.
Back to top Go down
Flufffur

Flufffur

Brainy Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainy Books   Brainy Books I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:58 pm

Arilunette timidly stepped into the library; it didn't seem like anypony else was there. She looked around, hoping to find the librarian, but there was no sight of her, not a sound. She quietly gazed at the books wondering which she should pick.

"Nah, I couldn't stay focused that long if I wanted too," Somepony said.

Arilunete jumped a little at the sound of a voice, she thought she was alone. A gray pony stood staring at the shelf of books. She pondered if she should go talk to him, but decided against it. But the longer she stood in that spot, studying the stranger from head to toe, the more awkward it became for her.

"Um...Hello," She said quietly, she internally prayed that this pony wasn't mean.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

Brainy Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainy Books   Brainy Books I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:35 pm

((Mind if I join?))

Shadow had been in the Ponyville library for the past few hours, trying to find some books that possibly help him with his magic. So far, he had found very little.

Another pony had come to the library but seemed to pay him little mind so he left the pony be, though he did keep on mumbling to himself, not that Shadow mind cause he was guilty of doing the same thing.

Shadow kept searching when he heard another pony come in and try and strike up a conversation with the other pony. If they didn't want to talk to him that was fine, but with how shy he was, he didn't really want to start a conversation. However, if they wish to talk to him, then he'll reply to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brainy Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainy Books   Brainy Books I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brainy Books
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Library-
Jump to: