My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

well, thats just great...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

well, thats just great... Empty
PostSubject: well, thats just great...   well, thats just great... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:50 am

im being ignored so much in the cbox..

for exsample. today i was really bored and if ANYPONY remembered I was the once who asked for something to do. sunny and flutters offered to play t or d. i agreed. i was so exited, the game was so fun. then more and more ponies started playing. then suddenly almost everyone in the cbox was playing. thats when i got a little bit ignored. then suddenly EVERYPONY started ignoring me. i would say something, it suddenly was never there. i would ask a question, the question was never asked. in my turn on t or d, i would ask someone t or d. they would choose t (for exsample.) SUDDENLY someone ELSE is asking the question. even though its my turn. i tell people im being ignored, i tell people i dont like it. nope, thats ignored too. i ended up leaving the cbox.

i really dont appreciate that guys. i might not be coming back to the cbox today. ive already been dealing with so much irl. i come to the cbox for a bit and voila! NOTHING there makes me feel better at all.

right now the only reason i would be getting on the cbox is to remind a friend of an rp, to ask for an rp or to tell someone something. i might occasionally get on the cbox for an hour or so, and yes. i will still try and sneak on skype. (im not actually allowed to have a skype, to be honest...)

sorry guys.

~Dark~
Back to top Go down
Brainstorm

Brainstorm

PostSubject: Re: well, thats just great...   well, thats just great... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:04 am

Sorry to hear you felt neglected, but I'm sure that was no one's intent Dark. I may have not been here long, but you guys seem to have a very close-knit and caring community. Don't let one bad moment spoil your day. ^^ There's a whole 24 hours in the day. Plenty of time to turn it around, and still there's always tomorrow. I know I probably sound corny as all get-out, but I'm sure you know that no one was trying to hurt your feelings. Just come and talk things out.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: well, thats just great...   well, thats just great... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:34 am

Eh, don't worry about it. I often get ignored a lot. Like when I greet the new ponies with my unusual way it goes ignored 90% of the time which annoys me greatly but I often just go do something else to pass my time to get my mind off of it.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

PostSubject: Re: well, thats just great...   well, thats just great... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Dark, I am pained to hear of this. I was not there myself but I think everyone that was there should say sorry to you. I am going to say I'm sorry too, but in a sympathetic way. Does this make sense?

I'm sorry to hear, that, Dark.

I can guarantee though that you wouldn't feel ignored or "shoved out of the group" if we tried again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well, thats just great...   well, thats just great... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well, thats just great...
Page 1 of 1