My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wobby Highflyer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Wobby Highflyer Empty
PostSubject: Wobby Highflyer   Wobby Highflyer I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:22 am

Killed Off

Last edited by Maxulus on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Wobby Highflyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wobby Highflyer   Wobby Highflyer I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:55 am

Elegance sighed as she read the application, rubbing her eyes.

"Great," she said, "Another good-for-nothing pegasus. Honestly, I don't know why my handler gets me read these things, it's not like he's got better things to do."

Dipping her quill into ink, the young unicorn noble started scribbling beneath the application.

A bit brief with the personality, and history is very choppy with all the short sentences. The rp segment is absolutely starved of actual description, making the reader feel like the characters are floating in some blank void.

Elegance paused, and scratched her nose. She stared before her for a second to think before writing again.

However, if I kick you out because of those reasons, I am undoubtedly going to be called an uptight noble that cares too much about these things. It is clear that there is a severe difference of standards. Your application is approved, but I would hope to see more description of both world outside and feelings inside.

Regards,

Elegance Design
Back to top Go down

Wobby Highflyer
Page 1 of 1