My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for chat box moderators

Go down 
+4
Callilian
Doodle Bug
Wild Card
Korenav
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Looking for chat box moderators Empty
PostSubject: Looking for chat box moderators   Looking for chat box moderators I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Currently, as the administration stands, there is not enough workforce to properly moderate the chat box. With so many members being active in them with no concern for gore, cursing, drama, and expressing unwanted amounts of negative emotions, we have opted to fill a new role.

Chat box moderators will be in charge of keeping chat decent and acceptable for all audiences. They will enforce the current rules we have, hand out warnings and strikes when necessary, and even kick or ban from chat is needed. Requirements are to have some level of maturity and be active in the chat box.

I need volunteers who are interested in the position. Not everyone that signs up will get the position and it can be removed during your trial period. This idea is still being prototyped so changes may occur later.

Please tell me if you are interested. We could use the help.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Looking for chat box moderators   Looking for chat box moderators I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:06 pm

I would be interested in being a Chatbox Moderator. I do try to help keep order in the CB, I'm very active there, and people usually listen to me. And I am willing to do this in the first place. And I've been recommended by quite a few members that I would make an excellent moderator

Last edited by Brawny Hooves on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Looking for chat box moderators   Looking for chat box moderators I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:07 pm

I guess since I'm on the majority of the time I can help out where I can.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Looking for chat box moderators   Looking for chat box moderators I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:16 pm

I'm willing to help with it. I try to help ponies watch the rules, and I'm pretty active in it now. Anything to help.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Looking for chat box moderators   Looking for chat box moderators I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:26 am

I am willing to help.

I have sadly only been able to remind people of the CB rules and not enforce them. Which is sadly a very depressing thing for me, as I can't stand it when someone ignores the rules. =P

It happens more often than you would think.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Looking for chat box moderators   Looking for chat box moderators I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:49 am

Meh. I'll be honest. I've been warned about a few things. I try to follow the rules though. So I'll apply. Worth a shot, right?

~Flutters~
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Looking for chat box moderators   Looking for chat box moderators I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:54 am

We have three new mods.

Brawny Hooves
Doodle Bug
Weedo the Great

This does not mean we are not looking for more. The position is still being worked out and may change in the next few weeks. Candidates are still considered.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Looking for chat box moderators   Looking for chat box moderators I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:11 am

If you don't mind constant self-kicking, then I'm good for the position :D
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Looking for chat box moderators   Looking for chat box moderators I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:57 pm

Though I am still considered new, I can fill the role and monitor when I'm online. If it keeps the peace then I'm willing to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for chat box moderators   Looking for chat box moderators I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for chat box moderators
Page 1 of 1