My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zompony Ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Zompony Ideas   Zompony Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:44 pm

Hiya. I thought that since so many people had suggestions, I would make a topic for you to post those amazing ideas that have been hiding in your brain since the beginning of time itself.

A few guide lines are necessary though.

1. Read the other posts to see if your idea has already been suggested.
2. Think about how it would work in Zompony, before you post the idea
3. Detail on appearance is important for me to describe the thing in the RP.
4. If it is a special infected, I would appreciate if you have a name for it.
_Approved Suggestions__________________________________________

1. Spittoon/Bombers :Moonscales
2. The Mockingbird :Moonscales
3. Dark wings :Nightmare_Moon
4. Weepers :Gaffey

_Suggestion Sheet_____________________________________________

Name:
Appearance: 
Strength:
Weakness:
Cause For Alteration: 
Ability And Description:
Short Version: (Need this for the main topic)

Last edited by Weedo The Great on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:46 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Zompony Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Ideas   Zompony Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Okay, I have two suggestions.

1. Level ups, in a way. Like, you get 5 more points to spend, or 3, or whatever you decide. Now, leveling up would take quite a long time and you'd have to be roleplaying to at least into the pages of double-digits, but I think not only is it something to work for long-term, but it makes sense. Example: Snapdragon is running a lot more, using raw magic a lot more too, and making potions quicker and cleaner through rough practice. It would make sense for her Athletic Skill, Magic Skill, and Intelligence Skill to go up at least 1, right? But if this causes too much trouble, I understand.

2. A special infected.
Name: The Spittoon
Body-Type: Kinda... deflated. Skinny. Flabby.
Strength: Very weak
Cause For Alteration: The very weak-immune-system-ed ponies
Ability/Description: Though it can't really bite or hit, it can do some damage. It looks kinda deflated because it's insides are being turned into zompony-infected much. But it spits and gushes out large quantities of the mush. It's dangerous because not only does the mush burns(like a rash), but if it gets in your mouth or wounds, you have a chance of being infected yourself. Luckily, thick blood can sometimes shield it, but it only takes one germ to get in... It can jog, but if it tries to run it stumbles and throws up. When it sees a living pony, it gets near it, then vomits the mush. After it starts next to a living pony, it can't stop until there's nothing left and the zompony is no more but dead skin. Spittoon zomponies that have lasted a very long time without spitting will sometimes burst on contact. They then look very, er, fat, especially compared to their home-alteration, thanks to the build-up of the mush. Once this happens, they are then classified as Bombers.

Last edited by Moonscales on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

Zompony Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Ideas   Zompony Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:29 am

I haven't joined the zombie fun yet, but I'm going to suggest a special infected first!

Name: the stalkers

Appearance: They just look like regular old scary clown ponies. Except they're dead.

Strengths: Hiding, sneaking, being quiet, climbing.

Weaknesses: moving fast, getting down.

*formerly known as the twins....

Description: Ever seen a clown? Scary, right? Now, imagine two undead clowns that can follow you to no end as long as there are houses to climb on. Those terrible creatures from your twisted imagination are the Stalkers. Now, stalkers are different than a lot of zomponies. The biggest difference being that if you're out in the open, they're easier to kill. Stalkers are always in pairs of two, no more and no less. Some say that they are a pair of clown brothers from a circus that no pony came to. But that's beyond the point. These two have a strange habit of disappearing and reappearing at different times, giving the idea that these special infected can teleport. They can of course not, so if you're looking closely, you'll see that they are simply attracting your sight to one while the other move to somewhere in front of you. This means that having two sets of eyes to kill these things is best. Another thing to know about them is that they may be good at climbing up onto buildings, they are terrible at getting down and even traversing across terrains such as hills and even old pavement. This means that they aren't the type of infected that will try to get on top of you. They get you to come up and find them. This is how most ponies die to the stalkers.

Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Ideas   Zompony Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:01 am

Shinygear

Shinygear can you tell me why they need to be clowns?, and even if there is a reason I would prefer if they are just zomponies with a twisted appearance, rather than being mutated because of their profession.

Other than that the way they work is pretty good, and I would like to use them in the RP if the clown part changes. =D

Moonscales 

Moon I like your special infected idea. But the stuff about leveling up is kinda iffy, as it would make people that make new apps want more starting points, and those who already play demand a reward from the task outside of the one they get in game. 

And to both of you. Huggles and rainbow kittens X3
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Zompony Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Ideas   Zompony Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:01 am

I'm sorry, I'll try to slow down but I was thinking unintentionally and came up with another special infected idea. It's just too much fun! You can ignore this post if you want, but I wanted to put it down while I remember. Sorry if it's a trouble...

Name: The Mockingbird
Body-Type: Much like a normal zompony, but with an inflamed-looking, very long neck
Strength: Average
Cause For Alteration: When living, they usually are singers or strong talkers, such as auctioneers and radio announcers. Also can happen with music artists as well.
Ability/Description: Even in their undead life, they still have to talk or sing. Mockingbirds will mimic any words you say, echoing them with their own now engorged voice. Because of using their vocal cords still, their neck is twice as large and three as long as it should be, causing it to be a very strange, very creepy-looking zompony. Sometimes, very freshly made Mockingbird(Only becoming a zompony hours before) still have links to their brain, making them being able to talk, but with very very limited speech. They do this to drag you in, making you think that this a living pony talking. It is not. After one or two days they can no longer speak even that tiny amount, only mimic.

But usually, they use this power of the voice to scream or cry for help. They like to make themselves sound like a sobbing foal, which is a sure way to get any pony with even a quarter of a heart into their trap. So next time you hear screams of help in an abandoned, unscouted building, think twice before going in.

Shortened Version: "Mockingbirds are zompony's that can mimic speech. When fresh, they can sometimes even talk, though it's very limited. With very large and long necks, they are quite a strange sight to behold, as well as quite a cursed noise to hear."

Again, sorry for the trouble, if it's causing you any.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Ideas   Zompony Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Don't worry about posting your ideas Moon. That's what I made this for and I like seeing what everypony's mind looks like, when they need to think of something sinister.

It's a bit close to how the Siren works, but unlike her, it seems to be a bit more flexible in the way it lures it's targets and a bit dumber. I will say that this thing is approved and I will shortly post it in the main topic.

And being a active member on the forum, is not a bad thing miss Moonscales. =D
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Ideas   Zompony Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:20 pm

I have decided to edit the first post on here and make a sheet for the suggestions, as there is certain things that is necessary to know.

I will update the first post soon, just be sure to check it out. =D

EDIT: It is done =D
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

Zompony Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Ideas   Zompony Ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:48 pm

Weedo: Sure, they don't need to be clowns. I'll edit that out of the post. I just thought clowns would be appropriate for flesh eating death beings. :D
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Ideas   Zompony Ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:05 pm

It's okay Shinygear. =D

I just prefer it more in the style of L4D or Dead Island.

Which reminds me. There can still be clowns in the RP and such. We need to think of Uncommon Infected now!. X3
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

Zompony Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Ideas   Zompony Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:20 am

Name: Shadow Demon

Appearance: Shadow of a unicorn, eerie red eyes in the shadow.

Strength: Speed, stealth, and smartness

Weakness: Mirror, magic

For Alteration: The strong magic of unicorns stayed with them when they died. They figured out how to use their magic as a deadly adaptation. ( :/ )

Ability And Description: You walk into an old, dusty mansion. After you block up the door so those things can't get in you go upstairs to take a look around. Tightening your grip around your blade, you walk slowly up the steps. It seems deserted, so you go into the bedroom for a rest. You look down at the ground and see a shadow slowly coming towards you on the ground. You gasp in shock and back up slowly, paralyzed by the figure coming towards you. It corners you and slowly comes out of the ground, into a see-through figure of a unicorn with glowing red eyes. It turns into a mist and enters your body, silently and painfully. It takes over your mind, body, and thoughts. It can remember everypony you have ever met and everything you have ever done. It uses this knowledge to kill your friends just for pleasure. Not for food or survival. The only way to kill it before it possesses the pony is to show it its own reflection. The shadow demon will burst into blue flames and disappear. When it is possessing a pony, you must use magic against it. It will leave its host and try to kill everypony around it. Then you show it it's reflection. You can outrun this thing, for it cannot leave the building it died in. (they are never out in the streets)

Shortend version: These things are shadows that lurk in the buildings where they were infected as unicorns. They never are in the streets and can be out runned if you can get outside the building. The shadow demon can be killed with a mirror when it is still a shadow, but when it is possessing a pony you have to use magic then when it exits the pony, show it it's reflection. The pony it was possessing will be very tired and dizzy.  
(tell me wat you think :/ )
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Ideas   Zompony Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:49 am

Sorry Nightmare, but I would like to stay away from supernatural entities like the one you have suggested. I'ts a nice enemy though, I can imagine myself use it in a lot of places, but I don't think it fits for this RP.

Keep the ideas coming though =D
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

Zompony Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Ideas   Zompony Ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:19 am

Name: Dark wings

Appearance: Big pegasus who smiles when he is ripping you apart. Razor sharp teeth

Strength: Strong, flying, sharp teeth

Weakness: Taking to long to kill (likes to torture), balance

For Alteration: A hard working pegasus (such as a Wonderbolt) who is very strong and a great flyer.

Ability and Description: As you run down a dark alley, you slow down panting. Maybe those things are gone now. You hear a faint rustle of feathers and look up. On top of the roof-top sits a dark pegasus, staring down at you smiling with perfect long fangs. It jumps down on top of you and starts killing you, slowly and painfully. It laughs a little when it sees your face full of pain. Dark wings usually torture their pony prey, torturing them for awhile until they kill them. They eat the pony when they are done, but seem to get a laugh or two out of destroying ponies. You can push them off with a little effort, but if you don't they might get annoyed and start tearing you apart instead.

Shortend Version: A dark pegasus who flies silently over Equestria and walks on rooftops, searching for prey to rip apart. Slowly and painfully. They can be pushed off with strength then stabbed, but if you fail it may end up tearing you apart. They have long sharp teeth and smile when they spot a pony. They tend to laugh a little when they are killing ponies.

Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Ideas   Zompony Ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:23 am

Awesome idea Nightmare, I shall add it as soon as I can. (which is now basically)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Zompony Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Ideas   Zompony Ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:33 am

Name: Weepers
Appearance: There are bodies frail and skinny with messy mane's and tails, tears always running down there faces
Strength: Average
Weakness: Sharp pointed weapons
Cause For Alteration: They died weeping over the lost of a loved one
Ability And Description: Weepers are average ponies died weeping over the loss of a loved one, they can be found roaming around aimlessly tears running down there face manes and tails a mess. they are skinny and frail because they starved them selves from sadness of the loss. they are mostly found in graveyards or alley ways sometimes even in buildings. the weird things about these zomponies is they follow you they don't hurt you they don't bite you they follow you saying "Come back my love..." if you decide to attack one than you in for a surprise they rage out and start attacking you saying before they rage out "Why would you do that my love? Do you not love me?"
Short Version: Weepers are weeping zombies crying over the loss of there loved one's they will follow you were ever you go and if you decide to attack them they will rage out and start attacking you these creatures can speak small words like "Come back my love" and "Why would you do that my love? Do you not love me?"it is best not to hit one with a blunt weapon but a bladed one instead.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Ideas   Zompony Ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:44 am

The Weepers could be a interesting addition to the RP, as despite them not hurting you, they do still make tons of noise and are a threat to the survivors safety.

I SHALL ADD THIS TO THE RP! =D
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Zompony Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Ideas   Zompony Ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:22 am

Name: Hell Hounds
Appearance: Grim Dark Warning Not My Pic
Strength: Packs
Weakness: Being Alone
Cause For Alteration: Dogs or Wolves or Fox's that were tested for a cure for the zomponies but went terrible wrong the dogs grew deformities
Ability And Description: The first hell hound was a dog named Winona normal farm dog they tested on it and tried to find the cure it went horrible wrong and Winona started growing mass deformities like horns flesh and fur falling off and it became more zombie like they locked it up and continued to test on the poor animals 50 dogs later they never found a cure but they did find there certain death the animals broke free and tore all the scientist apart they all ran out of the lab causing chaos and panic even more forming packs and terrorizing towns and cities. they can howl and call to each other and other zomponies. they will stop at nothing to tear you apart.
Short Version: Dogs that were failed lab experiments that started to grow deformities and become more zombie like flesh rotting and falling off they broke free and escaped into the cities and towns starting more chaos and death. they hunt in packs of five's and will stop at nothing to tear you apart. beware there vicious bite and claws of these ferocious beasts.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Ideas   Zompony Ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:54 am

Gaffey it's a good enemy, but I think I might save that one for the "End of the World" RP that I will work on later.

My biggest issue is probably that I want to keep animals out of this and the testing on animals and such, but that is not the reason why I'm not using this in Zompony.

Keep thinking though. I love to see what you guys and gals can think of. =D
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

Zompony Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Ideas   Zompony Ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Name: Wallmasters
Appearance: a group of fast little earth ponies.
Strength: grabbing you from above, being stealthy.
Weakness: having nowhere high up to grab you from.
Cause for alteration: A group of adventurous little buggers: among the first to be bitten!
Note: If you've never played Ocarina of time or even heard of it, which I doubt, you will not get this reference. At all.
Description: Remember when things were still...you know, alive, all the young colts that would sneak around and maybe steal cupcakes because they didn't know any better? Well, these little guys are the zompony equivalent! They're fast, they're small, they're always in packs, and their duty is to climb up onto high places, then make ladders out of themselves to reach down and pull up unsuspecting survivors to their doom. Creepy. After they've gobbled up all the living in the area, they steal your stuff, rip it all apart and leave it absolutely useless, whether its ripped apart, out of bullets or on fire.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zompony Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Ideas   Zompony Ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zompony Ideas
Page 1 of 1