My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:08 pm

Kat's ear twitched and she looked up. (she can use Haki, btw. maybe all three, I haven't decided yet) She felt a presence, scratch that, two presences, that she hadn't met yet. Shaking her head, she looked back to the mare in front of her, deciding it was nothing. "HEY! EVERYPONY. OUT ON THE DECK, NOW." she shouted, Alright! We'll need a pirate flag. Can anyone paint my jolly roger on this?" she asked loudly, signaling for everypony to come out to the deck. She held up a large black cloth, "We'll be flying this! But it needs my mark on it. And it'll need to be on the sail too! Who can paint?"

Iris nodded, "Okay. We'll join." she looked kindly down at the filly, "It's okay. You'll grow stronger and bigger, and in the mean time, I'll protect you until you don't need it." she smiled sweetly.

Stormy sucked her breath in, hoping nopony would notice her. But then she relaxed, there was nothing to worry about. She closed her eyes and soon fell asleep, silent.

May glanced longingly at the ship, her red eyes trained on the deck. The captain was out on it, waving around some black cloth. She bit her lip, her eyes sweeping the shipyard. There weren't many customers, there really never were. And there were still plenty of skilled shipwrights, no. She told herself firmly. Pale was already leaving, she couldn't. But... she stared up at the pirates on board. No. I can't be a pirate again. I left that all behind when I came here. Still, she gazed at the deck, biting her lip. With a sigh, she shot something from her hoof, which latched onto the side, and she pulled herself up.

"Hey captain. Mind if I join?" she asked, leaning against the railing.

Kat looked at the new mare, "Sure!" she laughed, "As long as that's okay with everypony else."

As Belle walked away from the shipyard, she noticed something lying on the ground. It looked like a fruit with strange swirl patterns on it. Curious, she picked it up and tucked it into her bag.

"What are you doing?!" hissed Star, coming up behind Belle, "Boss'll kill you if he finds out you're hiding a Devil's Fruit. Where'd you even get that anyways?"

"It was lying on the ground. I think a black mare and blue stallion may have dropped it." she replied smoothly.

"Whatever you do, don't eat it. It tastes terrible, and it'll take away your ability to swim."

"Ah, the Devil's Fruit. But I'll get an ability out of it." she said calmly, hitching her sword over her shoulder.

"But you don't know what it'll be. Plus, that's a crime according to the Captain. Of course, he is an arse of a captain, but still. He'll kill you."

Belle sighed, "But, if nobody tells him, how will he know." she shot back rudely, taking the fruit out of her bag and biting into it.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:34 pm

Diamond woke from her nap some how climbing down to the deck. "Sorry captain I'm not much of a painter." She says shaking some frost from her mane.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Toxic dropped the romance novel and rushed to the deck faster than he ever rushed to anything before the world around him felt like slow motion as he ran, he was glad he didn't have to stay in that room another second. He looked around at the others than to Kat. "Paint? I'm sorry ma'am but i don't paint but ill be willing to help." He than looked at the new comers and smiled "Welcome aboard" he than started to chase his tail bored yet again

Wobby looked down at the deck bellow scanning all the ponies he than looked to Song "She's on here?" He sighed "Of all the ships i could go on i choose this one?" He mumbled to himself continuing to look down at the others but mostly paying attention to SilentSong "It's best i stay up here for the day and go down for some food at night. Don't want too much attention" he than smirked as a small bug crawled onto the edge of the crows nest. "And if i do get spotted.." One of the feathers on his wing transforms into a small blade "They will be sorry" with a flick of a muscle the blade than releases it's self from his wing and slices the bug in half.    (Hope if it's okay that Wobby has the Supa Supa No Mi if not i'll take this away)
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 am

Crystal:

Crystal smiled at Iris and as she did so a small flower bloomed in the wood near her hoof. Though she didn't notice. It was there none the less.

Void:

Void frown. "If you need a fighter I'm here. But painting is not my strong suit." He looked around ar the group again. None of them seemed like the painting type. Not many admited to be either.

Song:

Song smiled "Paint? Nope! Sorry! I sing... But I don't paint." She covered her mouth. "I mean... I sing... Just not for others..." She frown. That was not what she wanted to be known for at all.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Kat frowned, "No painters? But...We need one...." she pouted, then dropped the flag and trotted up into Song's face "You sing?! That's great! We need a musician!" she grinned, "Sing please."

Iris turned towards the flag laying on the deck. She tilted her head, then glanced around to make sure nopony was watching her. Silently, she collected some art supplies and began sweeping the brush across the black fabric in quick neat strokes. Soon there was a finished skull and cross bones with beautiful blue sparkling sapphires for eyes.

What a strange crew. So many joined already. May thought to herself, shaking her head. "Well while you're sorting this out, I'll go keep watch up at the crow's nest. We'll be setting sail soon won't we?" With that, she pointed her hoof up at the top of the sail, and a silky-like string flew out and stuck to the side of the nest. She pulled herself up, landing lightly in the small lookout. "I knew I smelled a rat. And who might you be?" she smirked, looking down at the pegasus.

"Oh yeah, that's right!" Kat remembered, turning away for a moment. "We need a navigator! Also, get the ship out of here, let's set out!"

Belle nearly spat the fruit out "That was disgusting." she whined, trying to wipe the taste off her tongue, "What in the world!" she shook her head.

Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Pale came back up from below deck. He looked around at all the new arrivals and grinned- such a large crew already and they hadn't even set sail yet. At Kat's call, Pale started hoisting the sails and calling out to the other ponies.

"I'LL GET THIS SHIP GOING MY LOVE!" Pale yelled in the direction of every mare on the ship with the exception of May.

Not that he didn't think May was nice looking. He just regarded her as a close friend and had no intention of ruining that friendship.

Meanwhile, on a nearby island.....

Shy struggled against the chains, growling.

"Lemme go! I haven't done anything!"

A marine walked up to Shy, looked him over and smacked him in the chops.

"Shut up. You've been aiding pirates!"

Shy glowered at the green pony with a turquoise mane who was silently scowling at the wall while handcuffed to Shy.

"All i did was try and help him up after you kicked him in!"

(Note: I'm not back- just got a brief window to post this.)
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:39 pm

Diamond Frost wandered the ship humming softly as she does so. She decides to go to her room. As she lays down on the bed she smiled thinking of how well this crew would do out on the open seas.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:24 am

Wobby looked up at the new pony and growled "The names Wobby..whats it to you?" he stood up eye level to may not letting his gaze move away (Sorry for short posty post)
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:13 pm

Crystal:

Crystal looked over the edge of the ship. "So I'm a pirate now." She mumbled to herself and smiled at the ocean. It would be one grand adventure. She only wished that she was more like the others. She sighed. At least she was here.

Void:

Void looked around. "Well if you need me I'll be below deck." He stated before returning to his room to take a nap.

Song:

Song looked horrified at Kat. "S-sing? Like...now?" She asked her voice shrinking. She backed up and vanished again in an attempt to slip away. "Sorry..." She apologized before slipping to the other side of the deck.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:37 pm

"Yes now silly. We need a musician on the boat!" Kat laughed. "Come on, please?" she begged.

May smirked, staring at the pony named Wobby. "That's an interesting name." she commented lightly, "I'm May. Welcome aboard the pirate ship." she grinned as she hoisted the jolly roger onto the mast.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:11 pm

Pale noticed Sweet Song not wanting to sing. Well, we couldn't have such a beautiful mare not let her heart out! He swooped down to her from the mast and grinned in a way he felt was charming.

"I assure you, my dear, I wouldn't have any problem with you singing."

He looked into her eyes. He had no idea whether that would work, but what the hay. He liked this mare- she seemed quite Shy and Reserved. How adorable!

Meanwhile, on the island nearby....

Jim may have appeared calm, but inside his mind was going over tons of possible escape routes and plans. He couldn't find a foolproof solution, aside from his crew coming to rescue him. Unlikely, considering they were the ones who left Jim for dead in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:18 pm

(Wait, wasn't Shy the one getting bet up?)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:45 pm

(Jim was initially bet up, then Shy went to help, not realising Jim's a pirate, Shy gets kicked in and both of them are dragged off. What's happening now is about two or three days later.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:12 am

Diamond sighs and stares up at the ceiling. Her breath comes out cold and foggy "Huh?" She breaths out again with the same result. "Hmmmm I wonder..." She starts to concentrate with her eyes closed. Slowly she something began to form something with her hooves. Opening her eyes she looks down at her hooves and sees her finished creation "I-It...IT WORKED!!"

She says shocked. A Flute made of Ice laid sparkling in her hooves "Lets see if it works..." She puts the icy instrument to her lips and starts to play. The sweet notes flow throughout the ship and docks playing a gentle melody.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:34 am

Wobby went back to staring at the crowd below him and than smirked as he got an idea. "I wonder if i could hit one of them from up here..." he than spit down at the crowd not caring who it hit.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:30 pm

Crystal:

Crystal turned to see the roger being hoisted. "Wow!" She gasped, "It's so pretty!" She said as she stared at the sapphire blue eyes. It was intimidating yet dazzling. Crystal felt a sudden pride in her decision. Confident that this ship was to be her new home she smiled and enjoyed the tune that filled the air.

Void:

Void lay below deck closing his eyes and stuffing his head under a pillow. "Always the happy tunes." He grumbled and soon drifted into sleep with his blade resting against the wall.

Song:

Song looked at the stallion and blushed. "I-I..." She couldn't manage to speak correctly. Sh looked at the ground and stepped back before disappearing. She mumbled a quiet appology as she moved slowly below deck, remaining hidden.

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:52 pm

"Wow. You're a strange one." May noted, watching the spit fall to the deck. "What are you doing her anyway. This is a pirate ship, and your spit just landed on the captain." she said as she leaned over, looking down.

Saphira felt something hit her back, and flames erupted from her shoulder. "What the buck?" she wondered, glancing up at the crows nest. "May! What's going on up there?" she called.

May shot Wobby a glare, "Just a little rat that snuck on board. I got it covered." she shouted back, turning to the stallion. "Now, would you prefer to join the crew or drown in the sea?"

Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Pale's ears drooped as Silent Song walked off. He felt like calling her back so they could chat..... 

His head snapped up in realisation. Since when did he think that way about mares? Normally he'd be okay with Song leaving but he felt a little saddened by it. Not massively, but he certainly felt a little disappointed. What the hay? Why was he feeling like that? Was he maturing? Did he genuinely like this mare? Maybe bring around all the ponies on the ship he was starting to differentiate between stallions and mares less. 

Pale decided to just ignore it. If Song was really an exception, he'd figure it out later. He went up to the stern of the ship and saw an island ahead. He looked to Kat, and called:

"Excuse me my love, but should we land at this next island? It looks like fun."

(Not much on Jim and Shy currently.)
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:57 pm

(Skip meeeeeeeee....none listens...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: