My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Toxic pushed away the wine and looked at the small group "I have no need for a reward or any prize in fact i just helped to have fun" he smiled he had never had this much fun before in his life and it got his heart racing to think that following these guys only for a second had given him the time of his life "But if i could join your crew that would be a good enough reward for me. but hey it's her decision" he wrapped his lasso around his chest.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:45 pm

Void:

Void frown and slides his sword back into the sheath. That had been rather short and disappointing. He looked at what appeared would soon be his crew mates. Not a bad bunch of ponies. He looked at the captain. She seemed to be fierce enough. One thing puzzled him though. She had lit a fire using her mind. How had she done that? Were the rumors of Devils fruit true?

Crystal:

Crystal looked at the mare she now knew as Iris. "I'm Crystal..." She replied wiping the tears and smiling. You didn't meet many nice ponies around here. It may be irreversible but Crystal would learn to use it then. Maybe it could help her... 'it'... she didn't even know what 'it' did. "How do I know what it did to me?" She asked Iris calmer now.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:59 pm

"Sure." Kat said to the two ponies asking to join her crew. She then turned to the stallion, "Well all we need is a ship. But, that ship'll need a shipwright. Care to join?" she asked Pale. "And pass on the wine, I don't really like it." she laughed.

Belle looked at all of the ponies in the shipyard, giving each of them a stern stare. "Just don't go around causing trouble." and with that, she turned tail and walked out the door, her tail swishing as she went.

Tya and Calim's eyes lit up with joy, "We wanna join too!" they said in unison. Kat laughed, "Sure you can join too. With all the ponies requesting to join the crew, of course I'll become the Pirate Queen!" she said gleefully. It was a good thing Belle had already left...

"The affects will show themselves soon. You won't be able to control it at first, but you'll get the hang of it." Iris grinned, offering the filly her hoof, "Would you like to go out to sea?" she asked.

May swung from building to building, using the thin material that sprouted from her hooves. She landed lightly at the dock with the commotion. There seemed to be somepony creating a crew, and the shipwright was here too.

"Hello Pale. Are these guys causing trouble?" she asked, leaning up against a pole.

Star saw Belle leaving the shipyard, and trotted up to her. "Hello Belle, is everything alright?" she wondered.

"Everything is fine Sergeant. Just some ponies causing a ruckus. Though, I think one of them might be a pirate. She had a jolly roger cutie mark." Belle reported, "But I gave her the benefit of the doubt."

Star nodded, "I will check it out then." she walked forward, waving to Belle as she entered the shipyard.

Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:30 pm

Pale looked at May, who'd just dropped by. He wasn't really suprised- he'd known her for a while and already knew that was how she did things. 

"Nah, in fact this lot helped me with a certain troublesome brother of mine." 

He nodded to the pile of goons lying in the gutter some ways away. When the captain asked him to join her, Pale was taken aback. 

"Well....that's a little sudden. I've never really thought about being a pirate." He rubbed his head, trying to think. "Tell you what. I'll think that over while I'm setting you up with a ship, what kind would you like? Any specifications as well? I like to give friend's the personal touch."

He handed the mare a catalogue of different ship types. Once she made her selection, Pale grabbed the materials and got to work, leaning calmly against a nearby wall while several hooves sprouting from the walls, floors and bits of material to assemble a ship.

"This'll take about an hour. Stay here if you like. Actually, I didn't catch any of your names. I'm Pale Moonlight. Nice to meet you all."

After that, Pale simply stayed at the wall, thinking. Would he like to be a pirate? Looking around the shipyard, he realised that as a tradespony he wasn't getting anywhere. He could fight, so he wouldn't be too much of a burden.

What was even out there for him? Pale so far couldn't see any reason to join other than adventure. Plus, the adventure the sea brought would come with lots of danger. Did he really want to do that? He could just stay here, get older, make some money, get married and raise a family. 

When he thought of that though, something occurred to him. That was what everypony else did. Pale wasn't above them, but the thought of being stuck like everypony else worried him. Argh, this was confusing. He trotted over to May, an old friend of his.

"May, I'm trying to reach a decision. These guys have invited me to be their nakama. Would that be wise, d'you think? I need some input on this my friend."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:05 pm

Diamond took the wine happily and sipped it slowly. She then shuffles into her saddle bags and pulled out a box,opening it she stares at the deep blue fruit sitting inside. She picks it up and licks her lips. She takes a large bite out of it and makes a face. She swallows the bite and throw the fruit in the trash. "That was the most repulsive thing I've ever tasted!" She drains the rest of the wine to get rid of the taste.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:39 pm

Toxic Fire whistled a tune tapping his hoof impatiently "When will more fun start?" he said bored spinning in a circle chasing his tail "So do you have a ship or are you looking for it?" he said pulling out a metal pipe from his bag and twirling it out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Void:

Void watched as one of the mares trashed a piece of fruit. He was about to scold her when he realized what it was. "So the rumors are true? The devils fruit does exist. I'm sure she's not the only one to consume one with all the odd events of that fight." He smirked. "If I'm right this will be quite the crew you've got going, captain."

Crystal:

Crystal looked wide eyed. "O-out to sea? Me?" She stopped a moment. She had always wanted to leave but never had the beli. Now Iris was offering to take her on an adventure? She took Iris' hoof and smiled. "Yes please." She awnsered confident in her dession. "Do you have a ship?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Kat nodded to Pale, "I have no preferences. Just make the ship awesome!" she laughed, "Oh, and I'm Saphira Katianna. Kat for short." she grinned.  Kat turned to the crystal mare who had eaten a fruit,

"I don't know where you got that fruit or why you have it, but that's a Devil's fruit. It was rather stupid of you to eat it, now you'll be a hammer in the water. But you'll get an ability out of it, just like me." she snickered, showing off her skill. Her hoof suddenly became flame, and she touched her hat, but it didn't catch fire. "You see, I ate the Mera Mera no mi. I am a fire mare."  She turned to the other pony who joined her crew, "As you can see, I'm getting a ship right now. And possibly a shipwright. This is gonna be awesome"

May looked lazily at the purple stallion, "I have no opinion whatsoever. This is your decision anyways." she stated blatantly, knowing full well Pale would join them, well, that was what she thought. She was fairly positive.

Iris looked down at the little filly, "Well no, I don't have a ship. I was thinking of getting one down at the dock though. Tell me, Crystal, how old are you?" she asked curiously. It was certainly strange the young mare was wandering about alone, she looked so young.

Star trotted into the shipyard, glancing about. "Excuse me, but did something happen here? I believe I heard a ruckus." she asked the pale purple stallion.  

Tya looked at the fruit she and Calim had. "I wonder what type this is." she pondered aloud, glancing from the swirly fruit to her brother.

"We'll find out when we decide who eats it. I think I should." Calim declared with a grin.

"As if. I should eat it!" she spat back at him. Swiftly, she snatched the fruit from Calim's hooves and took a large bite. Her face turned blue, and she opened her mouth. She scratched at her tongue with her hooves, and Calim looked at her like she was crazy.

"That tasted terrible!" she screeched, still pawing at her mouth as if she could get the taste off.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:30 am

Pale sighed at May's answer. Bloody typical. A green mare with purple eyes and blue hair cane up to him and asked about the fight.

"Well my ever-so-lovely dear, my brother came with some thugs to give me hassle but this lot came to help. Sorry if it disturbed you. Wine?" He handed her a class of wine, grinning at her.

Pale looked up to the ship and saw that it was finished. He called out to Kat and walked up to her.

"That's the ship built. If you're setting sail I recommend you stock up on supplies- the sea can be dangerous."

He then pushed the ship - with the aid of added forelegs - into the water. He then dropped its anchor and hopped on, using rows of forelegs to pull the other ponies aboard. He started showing them all around.

"This ship is a medium class, so it would normally have only a couple of rooms. However, I took into account all the ponies on the ship and made it able to hold you all and a few more, while still having the kitchen/dining room, below deck storage area and a planning room to set your route, assuming you aren't going to the Grand Line."

Pale laughed at that little comment. He sat in the crow's nest, thinking. If he joined, he could travel out to sea with this lot. No doubt it'd be fun, and they'd all become good friends. 'You know what? Screw it!' He thought. He climbed down from the crow's nest and trotted up to Kat.

"I've made my decision. I'll join the ship as her shipwright."

He jumped off the ship and went back to his workshop to collect his stuff. He took a few important things. A picture of his parents, his tools, several materials he'd need and some romance novels. He went into the room on the ship that was the stallions' quarters. He put a name tag of his beside the bunk bed he'd decided was his and put the romance novels on the bookshelf he'd put in the room for anypony to use. Pale then flopped onto the bed, thinking about the new life he was going to lead.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:06 pm

Diamond blinked, then started to laugh "It makes no different to me really. I never learned how to swim anyways." she says gasping from breath from laughing so hard. "Besides I'm sure the power is worth the sacrifice."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Toxic walked into the room with Pale. "I hope ya don't mind me crashing down here" with out waiting for a answer he plopped down on the top bunk whilest quickly snatching a romance novel. "Why do you read these piles of dung?" He tossed the novel back down to Pale, sighing. "I can already tell were going to have lots of fun on our journey out on the danger of the seas, fighting off who knows what!" He lay'd back on the bed staring at the roof with a smile. It was good to know that his life wouldn't be as boring as it used to be, he could already imagine it wind blowing in his face the sound of the waves hitting against the ship while birds cried over head, yea life was going to get good.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:54 pm

Void:

Void watched as some of the other crew mates revealed their devils fruit powers. This was an odd bunch of pirates. He looked around their new ship finding another room with a bunk. He set his sword aside and sat on the bottom bunk. He wondered how small the crew would be. It would take a lot of work to sail with such a small crew.

Crystal:

"I'm nine but I don't have to tell anypony I'm leaving. My mom is dead..." She frown and looked at Iris. She smiled at the mare again. "That was a long time ago. Besides, it means I can go on an adventure with you." She looked down the dock. A ship was being loaded as the jolly roger was being hoisted. What was a pirate ship doing here? She didn't recognize the flag. They must have been a new crew.

Song:

Song was trotting down the dock humming a happy tune. She watched as she passed a ship. They where headed out to sea soon the looks of it. She giggled. She was planning to head out as well. She faded out turning completely invisible. She boarded the ship and headed strait for the pony who looked to be the captain. "Hello miss captain." She said happily still undetectable. She had eaten the Suke Suke no Mi a few months back.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:30 pm

"No thank you." Star said, shaking her head, "I was just checking to see if everything was all right." taking a look around, she said, "I guess I'll be going then. Stay out of trouble." and with that, she turned and left quickly.

"Woah, that was fast!" Kat exclaimed with glee, staring up at the ship. She followed Pale throughout the ship, gazing in awe it how quickly how well made it was. When Pale announced he would join the group, she smiled happily, "Awesome!"
She turned to the other crew members, "You know, I actually don't know all your names." she noted

Iris looked at the ship Crystal had pointed out, "It's pretty cool. Ever thought of being a pirate?" she asked lightly, thinking about it herself.

(I'm pulling Tya and Calim out of this thread, I think I might be getting rid of them or making them npc's. )

Kat suddenly jumped as a voice from nowhere appeared. "Um, hello?" Kat asked, waving her hoof in front of her. "Who's there?" she said louder. Her hoof touched something, or rather, somepony, and she began to laugh.

"A devil fruit user then?" she chuckled
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Pale grinned as Kat followed him in. Truly, she desired him. Then she talked to everypony else, spoiling his mood somewhat. 

"Well, for those of you who don't know, my name's Pale Moonlight."

Pale simply rolled his eyes at Toxic. 

"Well I read them to give me valuable insight into the mind of the mares on the ship. As a poet once said, 'Aye fond a kiss~'"

He quickly put the book back. Pale then tested his bed. It was comfortable enough, and away from the other two stallions. Pale's eyes sparkled when he realised that: only two other stallions! His face fell a little when he realised there was just one mare, and that was the captain. Still, there would be all sorts of mares all around the world for Pale to meet.~

Pale heard a female voice upstairs. He immediately zipped out of bed to look for them. As he ran, he accidentally hit something. He looked around but couldn't see it. Then, he felt around and felt a pony shape in the air. He sniffed them, realising it was a mare.

"Oh I'm so sorry my sweet! I didn't mean to hit you! What ever could I do to make it up to you? I'll do anything I can to earn your lov- erm, make it up to you!"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:32 am

Daimond Frost smiled at the crew "It's so very nice to meet you all. My name is Daimond Frost" She says sweetly as he crystal coat shone slightly in the sun. But behind that smile and the sweet words the blackend gears of her evil mind were turning. She was thinking of all the Beli she would get from this crew.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Toxic settled down in the bed when he heard a creaking sound "What was that sound?" he fell through the bed and on pales bed "Either this bed is made of old wood or i gained a few pounds. He didn't notice that he was glowing a bright green that started to fade than completely went out.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Kat laughed, plopping down on a cot. Soon she was snoring loudly, muttering things in her sleep.

"One Piece....Grand Line...nakama..."

Iris looked up at the large ship. It didn't have a flag hailing a jolly roger, nor did it have the marine sign either. With a sigh, she walked up to it. "Hello, is anypony here?" she called. On the deck there was a tan mare, a purple-ish stallion and someone else. The tan mare laughed and went off into the cabin. Iris climbed up onto the ship and looked at the stallion, "Hello." she said sweetly, batting her eyelashes. She let out a light laugh (like Perona's, i.e. she basically says 'horo' in a Japanese accent over and over again.)

Stormy frowned as she strolled down the dock. It wasn't that she was upset, she was just deep in thought. Her saddle bag hung at her side, and she wore a purple cowboy hat ringed with diamonds. She stepped into a shipyard and noticed a new ship. She didn't really give it a second glance though.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Pale raised an eyebrow. He guessed there was nopony there after all. He went back to his cabin, disheartened. The other stallions were so much better- one tough, the other fun. What did Pale have? Bugger all, that's what. He heard another pony enter the stallions' quarters. He turned and saw a mare looking at him.

Normally, Pale would have been all over this lass. However, she had caught him on one of his bad moods, and when on those Pale was in no mood to laugh.

"What do you want? If you want to join the crew the ruddy captain's next door.. This is the stallions' quarters as well, so if you could leave that'd be just peachy."

He looked at Toxic.

"You've gained a few pounds lard arse. And get off my bed."

He'd considered the shipwork lousy? Pale made several hooves appear and throw the other stallion off the bed. He then flopped into it, wanting to get some sleep. He didn't even pay attention to the other mare who'd come aboard.

He dreamed of adventuring, seeing exotic places, meeting lots of ponies. Each one hated him.

Last edited by mcewanman on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:17 am

Daimond climbed up to the crows nest and stares at the stars as her eyes slowly fell "Maybe just a small nap..." she says falling asleep as the air around her chills so fast her breath comes out in whisps. All the while she sleeps soundly.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Crystal:

Crystal followed Iris on board, hiding behind her mane. The ship looked very new. These ponies didn't seem like marines or traveling merchants. They must be pirates. If they were to join the crew she would have to talk to them eventually.

Void:

Void heard voices around the ship. Voices he didn't recognize. New crew mates? He walked around to find the group. "What's going on?" He asked wondering where all the new ponies were. He then realized none of them knew his name. "I'm Void Rush by the way." He added.

Song:

Song waited for things to quiet down before re appearing. She smiled. "I'm Silent Song. I'd like to join your crew." She giggled offering the captain a hoof. She couldn't help but wonder if they had any plans at all.

(Sorry I haven't been around. I have been busy and actually considered leaving. Thanks to a friend of mine I'm back and I should be posting regularly! Thank you for your time! =D)

Last edited by FlutterBlade on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : apologies)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:41 pm

Kat grinned, shaking Song's hoof. "Nice to meetcha Song, I'm Kat and this is my crew. Sure you can join!" she laughed. Turning to the two other ponies who had come aboard, "What about you two?"

Iris tilted her head in thought, join a pirate crew? it didn't sound as absurd as it used to. But she had a little filly with her, was it a good idea to join? She looked down at Crystal, "Crystal, what do you think?"

With a quiet sigh, Stormy leaped onto the side of the ship. She pulled herself onto the top, and hid in an empty room. They probably wouldn't notice her unless, for some odd reason, they came into the small room that was devoid of anything. But just in case, she closed her eyes and pulled something out of her bag. She placed it over her body, and instantly became invisible. (it's not the invisibility cloak, it's a blanket that ate the Mira-mira no mi, or mirror fruit)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Pale watched all the mares now boarding. Was he in heaven? The stallion:mare ratio was looking good for our purple friend~. He kissed the hooves of all the mares and gave them all a heartfelt greeting. He then went below deck to check the ship was in working order. Pale started fiddling with the workings of the ship.

"Right, that seems in order....that gear needs an oiling....the toolbox is here, where it should be....sweetie stash....yup, this all seems fine."

Behind him, forelegs sprouted from the walls to remedy the few problems there were. Pale then took a couple of planks and started building himself a workshop: the crew was going to need the right equipment after all.

IMPORTANT MAGICAL MESSAGE

Skip me for the next two weeks. I'll be on holiday in Spain.

(Oh yeah, wuvs you too flutters. In a friendly way I assume.)
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:32 am

Diamond turns over frost and ice covering her mane as she sleeps.

(Sorry not much else to posty right now..)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:18 pm

Toxic was bored out of his mind he looked around to see if there was anything intresting that he could look at but all he saw was pales romance novels so to his own regret he started reading them "Better than nothing"

Wobby flew overhead and looked down at the ponies below him, he rather not go near them he just wanted a lift so he hid away in the crows nest and hummed a tune whilest the sound of voices could be heard below him "Can't wait till i can get off this ship and onto land...Hopefully this is going as far away as it can from this place. Why did i even waste my time there?" he than lied down and took in a deep breath where ever this ship was going he didn't care as long as he could get away from his past.

Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:48 pm

Crystal:

Crystal tensed up. Join pirates? Was Iris crazy? Then again... It could be fun. Crystal took a deep breath. "Ok..." She said still not believing she had agreed to this. What could she help with though? She was just a filly after all. Crystal sighed. She'd find out soon enough hopefully.

Void:

Void looked around. The crew was rapidly growing. Maybe this wasn't the best idea. Void didn't do well around others. Oh well. He was in it for the long haul now. So many of them had devil's fruits too. It would be an interesting journey.

Song:

Song happily shook the captain's hoof. This was an odd captain. A good odd though. She had half expected to be punched for trying to scare Kat. Instead she had been welcomed with open arms. She was sure now. This was the ship she wanted to board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: