My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mcewanman

mcewanman

WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! Empty
PostSubject: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:22 pm

Right, we have enough ponies aboard for this AU. I'll post the basic rules and feel free to PM me any questions my idiotic mind neglected to take into account.

1) OCs don't replace characters on the show. To avoid spoilers, we'll only take the universe and basic concepts which are known from the beginning of the anime, so we don't ruin it for those who haven't quite caught up yet. Basically, no characters off the show can appear.

2) OCs should be rewritten to fit the AU. Basic personalities should stay the same but backgrounds can be changed to fit the setting.

3) Devil's fruit is allowed, as is making up your own abilities. However, don't power play or make your OC overpowered, as in able to floor everypony else at will. Also, I recommend them not finding the fruit growing, as the exact nature of where the devil's fruit grows is never touched on as far as I know. And please don't all have devil's fruit abilities. That'd just be boring.

4) Crews can contain any mix of ponies from any mix of users. You can have a crew made up of just your OCs, be a member of somepony else's crew and any combination so long as it's logical.

5) I have no idea how this will play out, so this story should be entertaining.

With that said, I'll leave you guys to start posting! Remember, trust your nakama! We fight together!
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:34 pm

Void:

Void walked down the dock. He was looking for a ship. He needed a crew and a captain. This wasn't going to be easy due to the fact the dock stretched for miles. He looked around and called down a pier, "I'm looking for a captain! Anypony that will take me to sea!" He wore a cloak that covered his sword. He was a swords pony. His only posesions were on his back.

Crystal:

Crystal happily trotted toward the beach eating a strange piece of fruit she had just purchased from some pirate. She had been hungry and he didn't know what it was. A lot of ponies looked at her as she trotted down the dock. She was on her way to the beach. She wanted to go swimming today and had free time. "Why is everypony looking at me like that...?" She mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:05 pm

Kat trotted down the dock with a wide grin on her face and a hoof holding her hat down. she heard somepony calling for a captain. Perfect! She galloped to where the voice came from, and found a black stallion. "Hello there! You're looking for a captain right?" 

Tya walked to the dock with her brother, her head hanging low. "Why did that fruit cost so much? Now we have basically nothing." she pouted

"Tya, you know what this fruit is. 100,000,000 beli is not much to pay for its power." Calim said, taking the fruit out of his bag and staring at it with wonder, "I wonder what kind it is?" he pondered, then leaned in closer to it. Tya frowned and smacked him on the head,

"Don't eat it!" she snapped, "We haven't decided who will have it yet. It has to be decided fairly." Calim hung his head, grumbling to himself.

Star glanced about the town as she headed to the dock, her Marine hat hanging slightly to the side. The standardized Marine weapon was strapped to her back, but she prayed she wouldn't have to use it.

May stood in an alley, leaning against a wall and twirling her dagger. It seemed lots of ponies were heading to the dock, and she wondered why.  With a smirk, she lifted her hoof into the air and  shot something into the air. It latched onto a chimney and she pulled herself up onto the roof.

Belle strolled down the street, a parchment held up in front of her and a quill scribbling furiously. Despite being a marine, she preferred not to wear the uniform, and instead wore a simple dress with an elegant hat. Nopony looked her way, even though her beauty was something to behold.

Iris yawned as she flew high in the air, her wings flapping at a regular pace and her eyes half closed. She observed the dock below, someponies gathered together, and others traveled alone. She saw a filly eating a strange fruit. With a gasp, Iris swan-dove down to the small pony.

"Why are you eating this? Where did you get it?"  she asked quickly, her eyes wide and concerned.

Last edited by Butterfly on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Pale was hanging upside down on the underside of a ship, doing some repairs. The young shipwright wasn't terribly happy with his work, but at least the thing wouldn't sink within five seconds of touching the water. He wiped his brow, puting his tools back in the box and descending from his elevated position to the customer, who'd conveniently walked in just as he was finishing up.

"Wow! That looks great son! You'll make an excellent shipwright." The customer beamed.
"Are you kidding me?" Pale replied.
"What? It's a perfect job! I can't see a single flaw in it."
"That's what bothers me. It's too well done- I shouldn't be able to do that."

The customer gave him a quizzical look, but still paid the agreed sum. Quickly doing the calculations, Pale had made a decent amount. Of course he'd need to restock on planks soon, and he might as well nab some nails while he was at it. 

He left the little shipyard he worked in and trotted down the dock. He noticed a couple of ponies talking about going out to sea, a mare and a stallion. The mare was clearly a captain. Oh how Pale loved a lady in power. He trotted over to them, not wanting to seem rude.

"Excuse me darling, what's yer face." He nodded to the mare and stallion respectively. "But I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. If you're in need of repairs or a ship I'm a shipwright and run a little build and maintain service at the shipyard, so I can set you right."

(I suppose we'll use Beli and the Japanese names since I think everyone just watches the subbed Japanese version. Also, how about for flutters' little canon blunder with devil's fruit, I don't think every pirate will know it's worth or even if it is devil's fruit.)
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:28 pm

Diamond Frost walking down the dock her crystal coat shining in the sunlight, she had just spent the last few bits to her name on a box....well not just a box....a box with a piece of fruit in it....It was a beep blue color with strange patterns on it. "Well first lets find a ship to get out of here...Then will eat." Diamond was in trouble...the last fool she played well....wasn't much of a fool to begin with...
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:58 pm

Toxic Fire walked out of the shadows of an ally way wiping his tongue having just eaten a fruit that tasted of flank. "Gah that tasted so gross." He saw a group of three ponies, a mare and two stallions. "Wonder what there talking about?" normally toxic wouldn't have walked up to any ole strangers unless it was to steal from them, but he had an urge to go over to them. so he went close to them and than paused a mere inches away from them sat down and watched.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Void:

Void stood upright. "I am. Are you captain of one of these ships?" He asked looking at the mare. If she was she'd make a fine captain. Just as he was thinking another stallion had appeared. He was awfully polite to be hanging around the docks. Didn't matter as long as Void got a place on a ship.

Crystal:

Crystal looked at the mare questioning her. "I bought it... Is it bad...? It did taste bad... was it poison?" Crystal teared up having just finished the fruit a moment before. "Am... am I gunna die?" She asked ready to cry. All she had wanted to do was go to the beach today. She didn't want to die.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:17 pm

"Well, no. I don't have a ship, yet." Kat laughed, "But I'm aiming to get one! And a crew, you wanna join?" she grinned, turning to the pale purple stallion who had turned up, she said "Well I would love a ship! I'm in need of one now." She noticed movement in the corner of her eye, it seemed a stallion was watching them. For now, she wouldn't mind him. If he tried anything funny, well, let's just say that would be a bad idea.

"No, you're not going to die. But if you fall into the ocean, you will. That was a Devil's Fruit, no doubt you've heard of it." Iris explained, clenching her teeth. Had this filly not heard of the fruit? Impossible.

May heard noise down at the dock, and grinned wickedly. "What's going on down there?" she wondered, running from the building and leaping off of it. She landed on the next one, and ran along the roof. Finally, she reached the dock and landed lightly. No pony looked her way, for the shipwright was often seen atop the buildings.

Star wandered about, and somehow made it to the dock. Her eyes were glued to the parchment, and completely by accident, she tripped and tumbled head first into a stallion. "Oh my, I'm so sorry!" she mumbled quickly, standing up. She picked up her things, biting the inside of her cheek nervously.

Tya took notice of a group of ponies. "Calim look! That pony could easily be a captain, she sure looks like it." she grinned, pointing to the group. There was a sandy colored mare, a pale-ish stallion, and a black stallion.

Belle's ear twitched, and she heard voices down at the dock, despite being so far away. She closed her eyes and focused, she recognized one of the voices. It was one of the marines, and some other ponies who seemed to be creating a crew. She tsked, and began running down to the docks.

Last edited by Butterfly on Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Pale grinned at this mare.

"Excellent! Follow me then and we'll sort you out for a ship!"

He lead the other two ponies down to his shipyard. There were a few ships about and he showed them each one.

"Also, if you don't like these ones I can build one. Doesn't take me long, since I have a lot of materials and can build pretty quickly."

Pale heard hoofsteps behind him. He groaned. Not him, not him, not him.

"Well if it isn't baby brother." Came a sneering voice from behind.
"What do you want, Rise?" Pale growled.
"A ship. I wanna sail out to sea and be a pirate."
Pale laughed at that. "You? A pirate? You wouldn't make it."
"Are you threatening me?" Rise growled leaning over Pale.
"Maybe I am you dumb bag of hammers."
Rise was taken aback. "Why are you talking to me like that? Yesterday you were nice as pie."
"Quite frankly I'm sick of your crap. Get out of my workshop."

Rise stomped his hooves and his mates came in. A bunch of Apes in pony bodies if you asked Pale. He sighed. So he was finally fighting back. 

"Stand back my dear, other guy."

Pale closed his eyes and several hooves appeared on Rise's head. The punched him several times. Rise went down, but angrily stood up again.

"I....told you...never to do that....you freak...." Rise hissed.

Pale ignored him, readying for a fight. So he was finally standing up for himself. He was sick and tired of all the bullying. The name calling. His jealous brother who had wanted that power, only for Pale to eat it not realising what it was.  How was he supposed to know that stuff was devil's fruit?
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 pm

Diamond Frost looked around the docks, and not seeing many ponies around. She then noticed that a group had gone into a repair shop of some kind "Maybe they have a ship..." she says as she follows them inside. "Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Toxic Fire watched more interested than he had ever been before "Stuff has just gotten serious wish i had some popcorn" he looked at the new stallion apparently called rise and his men "Is it just me or do those guys look like over grown apes" he laughed
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:52 pm

Void:

Void frown at the fight. He was hoping they could get a ship and be ready to sail quickly. He looked at the stallion fighting. He had guts that's for sure. "Would you like some asistance?" He asked noticing some ponies had gathered. "I'm plenty useful with my magic and my blade."

Crystal:

Crystal looked at the mare..."D-devils fruit?" She asked in horror. Her mother had told her a few tales about the forbiden fruits before she had died. Her mother had always told Crystal thrilling stories of adventure. But they were all true? The devils fruit really existed? Crystal shook her head in a daze. "So... I ate a devils fruit? But... Those are make belive... my mom told me so..." She sniffled.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:09 pm

"Oi oi! Stop fighting you two! I just want a ship." Kat shouted suddenly, "If you can't get me one then I'll leave." she narrowed her eyes at the two stallions, "So if you don't want that, stop bickering and hurry up."

Iris took a deep breath to settle herself, "The point is, they're not make belief. And also, how did you even buy one? I highly doubt you had 100,000,000 beli on you." Iris said calmly. What was with this filly? Most ponies knew the Devil's Fruit was real, Iris most of all. No, she hadn't eaten one, but she's seen the affects.

May trotted along the path, listening for anything useful. She hummed as she went, her expression bored and uncaring.

Star stood up straight, looking around. Nopony seemed to care for her stumble, after all, everypony knew of the clumsy Marine Sergeant.

Tya and Calim followed the group to what seemed to be a shipyard. Calim scoffed, "Why are we here in the first place? I thought you wanted to make your own crew."

"Nah, there's no way I could be a captain."

Belle looked about the docks, the ponies were gone. Concentrating, she stretched her hearing across the area. She heard the group talking inside of one of the docks, headed by Rise. Sighing, she made her way over. Those two are causing a commotion, as usual. she thought, approaching Rise and his brother.

"What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Pale nodded to the stallion.

"I could really use the help. I'll give you a discount on the ship if you help." He looked to the mare. "Sorry my dear, but this is a decider. I've had enough of this git's bullying."

Rise grinned an drew a sword. Pale made a sort of line of front legs stacking to punch his brother in the jaw. He dodged a strike from one of the big lads and turned, stacking back legs to bring himself up to the gorilla pony. He bucked him in the face before using extra back legs on the back wall to kick him into the ceiling.

However, Pale wasn't looking at the rest of the group, and felt a bullet pierce his shoulder (assuming ponies have shoulders. If not do the equivalent.). He fell to the ground grunting and trying to fight the pain and keep fighting.

He saw a mare enter the room. He quickly called out to her.

"Get away my sweet! I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to such a lovely mare!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:04 pm

(This doesn't count as a post, but I'm just checking, Mc you're using the Hana Hana no mi right? I was gonna use that one! Well, just so we're clear, the Mera Mera no mi (fire) and horo horo no mi (hollow, I don't think you've seen this one yet) are off limits, they're two that I'm using! Along with ones I made up. Are we clear?)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:06 pm

(Sure. Sorry about nicking, but you have to admit the hani hani fruit is perfect for a shipwright.)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:08 pm

(Well yeh, but it's also my favorite fruit. :p oh well, the two I specified are pretty awesome too. I don't think you ponies know of the horo horo fruit; so this'll be fun! I just have to decide who has it...)
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:05 pm

Diamond Frost blinked, it seemed she had walked into a fight and chuckled softly at the stallion's remark.

" Don't worry my dear I'm not as fragile as I look" She says as she hits one of the brutes from behind with a nearby wooden plank.

"Don't you know its rude to gang up on a pony!" She says moving from one brute to the next slipping in and out of view.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:11 pm

Toxic Fire all of the sudden appeared on the head of one of the gorilla ponies whistling. So how's the weather down there? He stood up on the ape's head and started tap dancing and than decides to help so he wrapped his rope around the ape's neck and slowly started chocking him "Shhhhhhh go to sleep go to sleep...." The ape than falls to the ground "Well that was no fun thought you would put up more of a fight." He laughed and wrapped his rope around another ape's leg and pulled it out from under him. "A gun really?never bring a gun to a don't know what kind of fight this is fight." He said.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:17 pm

(You know they aren't actually apes, right? It was Pale's distaste for them that makes him call them that)
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Void:

"You've got it. Truly sorry captain but our friend here needs me." Void unsheathed his sword and levitated it to his mouth. He sprinted at one of the enemies and tilted his head attempting to cut his chest. His intent was not harm. His intent was to kill. He grinned as his eyes widened and his pupils shrunk. It had been awhile since he had fought anypony. The size of this fight... Even if this captain didn't want them a crew could be made afterwords... though an experienced pirate such as the mare would be better suited than him.

Crystal:

Crystal gasped. "100,000,000 beli?!? I only payed a few!" She yelled and covered her muzzle shocked. Everypony around must have heard that. The man must have not known what is was. Crystal's eyes teared up again. If her mother had been here she would be ashamed of Crystal. "H-how do I fix this...?" She piped down.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:52 pm

Kat sighed, "Yes, I suppose he does." she closed her eyes, focusing on one of the henchmen. With a sly smile, she punched him in the nose. His nose was on fire, and he desperately tried to rid himself of the burn. Kat laughed, her hoof ablaze. These ponies stood no chance against her. But, she knew to leave Rise to the shipwright. "By the way Mr. Shipwright, that was awesome! How in the hay did you do that?" she grinned. This guy, she had to have him in her crew.

Belle shook her head, "Stop." she commanded, unsheathing her blade. Like Kat, she used a katana. But Belle used one while Kat used two. She swiftly ran through the crowd of ponies, hitting all of them with the back of her blade. "You should listen when a Sergeant tells you to stop." she sheathed her katana, and watched as the ponies she had hit fall to the ground. They were all unharmed, but the force which she used to hit them had been strong, causing them to fall. "As I said before, stop. Or I will have to report you to the Captain." she threatened sternly.

"I'm so sorry, but once you've eaten the fruit, nothing can be done to change that." Iris looked apologetically at the filly, "I"m Iridescent, by the way. Just call me Iris."

Tya followed the group of ponies into the shipyard, but was shocked as to what was happening. "Um....Hello? What's going on here?" Tya asked. Calim rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:56 pm

(i know there not apes i just like the way pale call's them that and it's shorter than brutes or ponies or mates ect i'm lazy )
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:08 pm

Pale saw that a few ponies had come in to help. He smiled at them all. All of Rise's mates had been dealt with, besides Rise himself. Pale picked his brother up and took him outside, tossing him into the sea. He then caught a hammer thrown to him by a hoof growing out of the wall in his workshop, before smacking his brother upside the head.

"Good luck on getting out of that you bullying git. And if you do I don't wanna see you around here ever again."

Pale spat on Rise's head before going back to his workshop to thank all of the ponies who'd helped out. And did he love the look of some of the mares.

"Thank you all for your help on that. I can't give you much cash, but I'll be sure to give you all a discount on any ships you buy. And if it's small enough I'll give you it for free." He then looked to the captain-ish mare. "Well, my sweet, I ate the hani hani fruit when I was little. Means I can make any part of my body grow out of any surface."

To illustrate, he made a hoof appear on one of the cabinets on the far end of the workshop and toss him a few wine glasses and a bottle of champagne.

"Would you care to join me, my darling?~ And the rest of you can have some as a token of my appreciation."

He'd have been as romantic towards the marine captain if he hadn't been threatened with arrest last time he tried that on her. He noticed two other ponies coming in.

"Ah, sorry you guys. We had some trouble from these louts. You need a ship or a ship repaired?"

As he was speaking, a line of hands were carrying Rise's lads outside and tossing them to the kerb. He left a note on one of them: 'And don't come back!'
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Diamond adjusted her saddle bags before looking at the group "Now that the fights over I think its time to get down to business" She says "I'm looking to join a crew. Your crew to be exact, If you'll have me that is." She says turning her rose colored eyes on Kat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!   WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE ARE! WE ARE ON THE CRUUUUUISE! WE ARE!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: