My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IntelQuest!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

IntelQuest! Empty
PostSubject: IntelQuest!   IntelQuest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:07 am

You are Lord Design the Intelligent. You greatly dislike the formal form of your title, even more the informal name Intelligent Design. Instead, you much prefer to be referred by your nickname Intel. In any case, you are the son of an esteemed line of architects, engineers and general tinkerers of a grand scale. You have a reputation to upkeep and being called 'the Intelligent' does nothing to ease any pressure in doing so.

Presently, you are in your workshop, pondering over what SCIENCE! related projects you shall pursue. You have heard from some of your peers over at Celestia's School of Gifted Unicorns about a theory that Free Will is a product of otherworldly sentient beings with sophisticated simulation technology. You consider this theory to be highly silly, and liable to shenanigans. Shenanigans is the technical term, by the way. Who could forget rushing to get that paper published just before Princess Celestia's personal student? Apparently, Twilight Sparkle wanted to call them PPP (Pinkie Pie Phenomena), but it seemed that your colleague in Ponyville had some, eh, shenanigans that delayed her paper on the subject.

You-1. Twilight-96.

You're working on that, by the way.

Where were you? Oh yes. SCIENCE! And magic. But mostly, SCIENCE! The fabric of reality won't unravel by itself! It needs a helping hoof! Namely, yours.

To start, your hooves are going to open this bo-

Reality.exe Error

Rebooting...Reboot Complete

Testing Server Connection...Connection resolved.

Hello world.

Retrieving arms...arms retrieved.

Server is now accepting user input.

Continue? Y/N

Y

Would user like to:

1. Access Preexisting Scenario?
2. Generate a Random Scenario?

Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

IntelQuest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IntelQuest!   IntelQuest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:23 am

2. Generate a Random Scenario
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

IntelQuest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IntelQuest!   IntelQuest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Generating Random Scenario...

Woah, what happened there? One moment you were opening a Mysterious Tome, the next...

The Mysterious Tome has disappeared.

This is a problem, because of the mechanics of the Canterlot Library. Whilst most libraries provide a monetary fine to those that are late in returning their contents, the Canterlot Library provides a fine of different sort. Namely, it steals memories. They say there's a entire section of the restricted archives devoted to stolen memories.

As you very much like your memories, it is in your best interest to locate the tome ASAP.

As stated before you are currently in your workshop. There is your workbench with both scorch marks and blueprints on them. To your left, there is the Workshop Door, to your right, your shelf of various knick-knacks and books. To the back, a note board.

Current Status: Slightly Distressed.

Action?: |>_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IntelQuest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IntelQuest!   IntelQuest! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IntelQuest!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Non RP/Discussion :: Artwork and Literature-
Jump to: