My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zompony Group two

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:41 pm

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2139-zompony-land <---this is the main thread, DO NOT POST HERE UNTIL YOU MADE AN APP!.

It's just a few hours after the incident started. A pony ran down the streets  and went into the art gallery, in an attempt to dodge a rather large horde coming his or her way. It was surprisingly barren inside of the art gallery, the various art and sculptures gave the place a creepy atmosphere.

The silence was broken when the door was slammed by a horde of zomponies. It would not take long before it would break down.

The first one to join will be the pony in question =D

HAVE FUN!

(Note: your pony might not know what a zompony is)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Erika stared blankly at the door. A normal pony would be scared out of their wits, but this mare in particular did not feel emotions. She gently slid back behind the largest sculpture and pulled her bow off her back, loading an arrow and waiting silently for the kill.

These ponies were obviously a threat to society, and her superiors would be happy to see them brought in, all dead, and all apprehended. She smiled at the thought of the praise she would get from the kill, and she knew she could split these things down the middle with a single arrow. While she only had five at the time, there was that nifty vase in the corner with the decorative steel arrows...

Silently, she moved over there and grabbed the extra twenty arrows. They were heavier than a normal arrow, but she was an expert marksman. She could adapt to it within a few moments.

She had no need of help. If provoked to the farthest, the guard knew she could kill them all in one night, and it was why they kept on good terms with her. Curious sadism was something to be aware of, and nopony wanted to mess with this special force mare. These ponies would see what they were getting themselves into, and if they had any good sense, they would hightail it out of Equestria as soon as they saw her. If not, this unicorn was going to have some fun tonight.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:29 am

(Crystal lives in ponyville. But I have an excuse: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2037-a-trip-to-canterlot )

Crystal was lost. She had came to Canterlot with her sister but had no idea where she went. All she knew was ponies kept atacking her and all she could do was run. She had hid in the art gallery for awhile now. She was cold, alone and hungry. "Hello?" She called down the halls. "Is anypony here?" She asked about to burst into tears as he walked down the dark empty halls with her horn glowing.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:36 am

Erika's ears picked up the sound of a pony. A little pony, mind you: the footsteps were light and often, indicating short legs. Foals were usually too small for target practice, and she was focusing on the task at hand.

"Greetings. If you want help, or if you don't want to end up as cannon fodder, you may or may not want to get behind me. I intend to kill these things as quickly as possible, and I'd prefer if you were out of the way."

She cared nothing of the filly's safety. She just didn't want the inconvenience of the filly crossing in front of her and costing her an arrow.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:50 am

The door finally gave in, and the door fell to the ground allowing the zomponies to enter. They stared at the two ponies with hungry eyes and ran towards them...And showed no signs of clear thought.

Three zomponies has entered the art gallery and are running towards Erika.

What do you do? =D
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:01 am

Crystal turned out her light and levitated the knife from her bag before stepping behind the mare. She wanted to ask questions like: Why are these ponies so mean? But she was too terified to talk. She was just happy to have found somepony who wasn't trying to hurt her. The knife floated in the air. She had never used a weapon before and didn't want to start now.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:06 am

In quick succession, Erika fired three arrows, knowing her mark would always be on. She never missed. She had never missed a shot in her life, save the first arrow she ever released as a twelve-year-old filly. She could shoot somepony in the eye without looking at them. Some said she was a witch with that ability. Others said she was just the best guard in Equestria. Whatever it was, it was only with her bow, and she only had so many arrows. She wasn't as talented with her knife, which as why it was her bow that was her cutie mark, and not the knife. 

She knew there were far too many for the arrows she had, and she waited to see if her targets were dead before attempting to reclaim her projectiles.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:19 am

Erika manages to hit all three of the opponents. Two of them gets an arrow right in the eye, the other one gets one in the heart.

All three of them collapse onto the ground and she moves over to check on them (Perception Time!) They appear to be dead...Again.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:25 am

Crystal watched as the mare stuck the ponies with arrows. She gasped. "You killed them?!?" She screamed. Crystal had no idea what was happening or who to trust. She kept the knife close and cried. There was only one thing she new for sure. She was terified. She looked at the mare who was examining the bodies. "Why are you doing that?" She asked teary eyed noticing the ponies still aproching.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:32 am

"Kid, if I don't kill them, they're going to kill you," she muttered. "Ever heard of zombies? The mythical monsters? These things, surprisingly, look just like them, and I do believe they are one and the same."

She levitated her knife and swiftly cut off the heads of the three creatures before yanking out her arrows and returning to the filly's side as quickly as possible. 

"My leader always said, 'If they're alive, kill them. If they're dead, kill them anyways. It's better to have a twice-dead pony than a possibly alive pony."

She knew she didn't have enough time to clean the arrows, so she just stuck them back in her quiver.

"Erika, by the way, in case you were wondering. Special Forces Division of the Royal Guard."
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:45 am

A zompony stumbled into the art gallery. This one looked a bit different, it had what seemed to be bone claws that had outgrown the skin, and looked to be razor sharp, and looked at the two with a wicked grin. It prepared itself for a couple of seconds before it jumped towards Erika. (Luckily she had time to react)

Dodge or shoot?, your call
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:50 am

Crystal looked at Erika. She was now less scared of the mare but still wasn't feeling safe. She looked up to find a creature with huge claws looking at Erika. "LOOK OUT!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. She may not have liked this mare much but she didn't wanna be alone again.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:57 am

Following survival instinct, Erika leaped to the side, her long legs carrying her far as she twisted so her armor was between herself and the creature. There wouldn't have been enought time for the arrow, so it was best to move. 

Quickly, she shot at the creature, being too quick to hit a vital, but enough to tear the creature's hamstring. She hoped it would fall; if not, and it attacked, she could stab the thing with the knife in her hoof. There were benefits to having levitation to hold a bow, after all.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:28 am

Erika missed her shot, and the creature charged her. It managed to claw her across the face leaving three deep wounds. She managed to fight through the pain and proceeded to make a swift slice across it's throat and then stabbed it in the heart. It looked her with the same grin before collapsing on a pool of it's own blood.

Shortly after more zomponies swarmed the entrance, this time too many to fight. They sprinted towards them roaring and growling like hungry animals.

They both knew that running away was the only option.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:50 am

There was something going on out there. She was in a museum. Art gallery. Personal collection. It didn't matter to her, as long as it was safe. There were ponies out there, bad ponies. No, things. There were things. They didn't seem like ponies anymore. They weren't. A pony couldn't have done what she had just saw. No. It couldn't have...

Snapdragon had to get her mind off it. She would just terrify herself, and she knew it. She was a very intelligent filly, almost a genius in planning, common sense, and science of her age, and she knew how the mind worked. She had to thank her father for that. You had to be careful with what you thought of. Always careful. But she wasn't afraid to admit it. She was downright terrified. She spied a dagger nearby, much prettier than her own steel, which was almost broken from trying to stab one of the corpse-looking ponies. Stupid rust. She quickly trotted over, picking up the almost clear blade. Not only was it pretty, it was sharp, and more importantly and surprisingly, completely strong and solid. Thank Faust for Unicorn/Earth hybrid smiths. She tucked it into the a cuff around her hoof, throwing the rusty steel one away. It broke in two as it hit the ground.

She had come in here to... well, that didn't matter. Now she had to do something. Run, probably. She could hear the grunts and groans of those... things. She wasn't sure if the ponies were possessed, or just gone rabid. Snapdragon hugged her black hoodie tighter, her patched hat snugger on her head, and cradled her beloved stuffed sheep, Lamby. She curled into a corner, waiting, afraid. But she didn't just wait in any corner. She waited in a corner with an escape window above her. She was no dummy.

But then, instead of the unsettling groans, the filly heard a new sound. It was the sound of metal entering a body, slick, and of... of one of those things... dying? Huh. She instantly felt bad. Even if they didn't have their minds left, they didn't deserve whatever had happened. And trotting. Those things couldn't trot, only stumble quickly. There were others! Alive! She had to find them! Or... continue waiting. Maybe they would come to her. Right?
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:45 pm

((Erika never misses a shot, but okay. It's more a matter of whether it's fatal or not))

Erika felt only three emotions: hate, love, and the most minute of joy. Because of this, she didn't dislike the feeling of blood blinding her sight; she hated it.

Pain was nothing to her. She had trained to ignore it, and even before that, she never got frustrated with it, upset, emotional...

Instead, she turned and ran, wondering if the filly was smart enough to follow her. It didn't matter, either way; she wasn't an aid nor a nuisance. Erika knew, however, that she needed some time to keep the Faustdamn blood from streaming into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Crystal gasped as Erika ran past her. She was bleeding and, as far as Crystal could tell, retreating. Crystal looked back at all those ponies, dead and alive, and instantly became scared. She bolted behind Erika as fast as her legs could carry her.

She tried her best to keep up, though barely keeping the mare in sight. She tucked the knife in her bag while running so her magic didn't make a light. The last thing she wanted was another one of those monsters finding them.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:07 pm

The trotting got faster. The living ponies were getting closer. They seemed to be running now. Not only did they seem to be getting closer, but the moaning and groaning of the monster-ponies as well. One of the living hooves were larger, adult, but light on the feet. The other was even lighter, small and almost higher clopping sounds across the marble gallery floor. Probably a foal, or a very very short mare. She was going to wait, but if the undead-ish ponies were coming fast two, there would be no time. The filly got up, placed Lamby in her bag, before hurriedly trotting down the hallway the noises were coming from. Yes, she could be running to her doom. But she didn't want to be alone, not anymore, not again, especially at a time like this. She would do almost anything to keep from being purely alone. Besides, if she got trapped by one of those things, she would be most likely dead meat, unless she got lucky or set it on fire. But fire would be a beacon to the rest of them, and she was by far not the strongest of fillies.

As the filly turned the corner, she ran straight into something. She jumped back, afraid it was one of the monsters. It wasn't. It was mare! Alive and well, at least as far as she knew! And not far behind the pony looked to be another filly too! After shaking the hit off, she began running the way she came, back to where that window to the roof was. "I know where an escape is, follow me!" She yelled without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:04 pm

Out of survival instinct, Erika followed the young mare, deciding to see if she was trustworthy or not after the danger had passed. She wiped the blood from her eyes for the gazillion to time before following her.

What surprised her was how hard she had been hit on the sharpest part of Erika's armor without a scratch appearing on her flesh. Maybe she was durable; maybe the angle was just right; maybe she had a spell. Either way, she intended to find out.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:26 am

Crystal gasped not stopping to consider. She ran behind the other foal not questioning her request. If it meant she could get out of here she didn't care. She was, however, curious where they were going. She looked behind her to see if those ponies were still there.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:56 am

RESULTIES! (Sorry about the missing arrow thingy =P)

This time it's going to be a different kind of result. It's going to be a combined one, instead of the usual individual ones.

All three of them reached the area with a window on the ceiling. There where no way to get to the window itself but a stairway was leading to the roof was not far from their location, and was easily spotted by Erika.

The zomponies sprinted towards them, showing no signs on good intentions.

Crystal barely managed to keep up with the two.

Please remember that there is only one post per round. (The round ends with every result I post) And sorry for the short results post =P

Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:49 am

Snapdragon realized as they got to the window that the others wouldn't be able to get through it. She could get through things like that since she was light and knew how to wall-jump due to being a street-rat who was frequently chased by guards for theft of bread. In fact, the bread in her saddle right now was stolen. She didn't like stealing, but she had a feeling that she would have to steal a lot soon. There had to be another escape route. She wouldn't just leave these ponies. Besides, she had crossed stairs earlier. They had to be somewhere..."Look for stairs!" The filly charged her horn while they continued to run. Her magic worked much like a volcano. You couldn't see anything until the smoke went up and the lava bursted out right at the end. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that. She couldn't afford to have another magical fire episode.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Erika glanced up at the window before realizing that she would lose one of her chances of surviving if they attempte the leap. The foal wouldn't be ablie to make it, while the older filly probably could. Erika could flip herself out of the window. It would be as easy as shooting a target. She doubted that the filly could even touch the rim.

Erika saw the stairs. They were hidden in shadow, and an attempt to conceal them had clearly been made, what with the shelf blocking it. Erika landed one solid kick to the wooden frame and watched it collapse before wiping the blood from her eyes, yet again, and charging up the stairwell.

Nopony could really see the blood swimming in her eyes, considering the haunting crimson hue of her irises, but it was getting extremely annoying. She doubted that she could pull her stare on these things while she couldn't see clearly, but now was not the time for such thoughts. It was time to get the high point for the advantage.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Crystal shielded her face as junk flew from the kick. She ran up the stairs behind Erika gesturing for the filly to follow. If they made it out maybe she'd find her mom or her sister. Maybe she'd find both. No matter what she had to live.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:11 am

Resulties!

All three of them ran up the stairs faster than the zomponies could catch up. Upon reaching the roof they close the door behind them. They turned around to spot a healthy looking stallion unicorn, standing above a corpse with a bloody machete.

He turned to face them and pointed his machete at them with his magic. "Stay away from me you monsters!"

(Please don't make up scenery. It pushes my buttons! X3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zompony Group two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zompony Group two
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next