My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zompony Group one

Go down 
+3
Wild Card
Nightmare_Moon
Weedo The Great
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Zompony Group one - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:41 pm

Wild Card didn't hurt the zompony he smacked with his chicken. But at least he didn't get to nibble on him, which was good enough. Wild had a much better weapon on him anyway. He pulled a knife out of his vest and shoved it straight into the zompony's skull. It felt really weird doing that. They may be horrific flesh eaters, but they still resembled ponies to Wild. And Wild was friends with some ponies. And he didn't like hurting friends. Intentionally, at least
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:04 am

Gaffey looked around the room, all the comotion was confusing him he shook his head and rushed towards the nearest zompony, which was attacking the mare that he had saw'n through the window. He sliced with all his force aiming straight for the neck of the horrible beast, hoping the strike will connect with the neck cutting the head clean off leaving nothing but a stump.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:39 am

happy was breathing heavy as she looked panicked "oh my gosh oh my gosh! I...I did it!" she said her eyes filled with fear at the lifeless stump that she smashed its head in with the hammer. she loooked around and saw as wild attempted to drive the knife into the zomponies skull. she reached down trembling and attempted to pull the hammer out of the zomponies skull, the blood and brain matter dripping off of it. "w-what is happening in this bucking place.." she said as she moved back to a wall where she could keep her eyes on the room so nothing snuck up on her. she looked at gaf and wanted to help, but feared she would just get in the way so she stayed back. ready to jump in at a moments notice if he was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:46 am

Tauntei seeing that this place needs more protection trys to use his magic to make a barrier.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:07 am

RESULTS! =D

Amethyst manage to knock the zompony on it's flank, making it spazz out in a mix between confusion and anger. EDIT: She then moves in to finish it off.

Wild Card tries to stab the zompony in the skull...Unfortunately he did not hit it in the eye and did not hit hard enough for it to penetrate it's skull. (luck check) Wild Card get's pounced by the crazed infected, and it starts rapidly hitting him in the face with it's hooves. (No bitey) Wild manages the fight through the pain.

Gaffey's expectations were not far from the truth. He hit the zompony in the neck to hard, that it's head went clean off it's neck. The zompony is no more.

Happy manages to pull out the hammer from the zompony's skull *Snap crackle pop*

Tauntei makes a barrier that is strong enough to keep the rest of the infected from getting inside...But for how long?

THAT'S THE RESULTS!

Last edited by Weedo The Great on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:16 am

Amethyst turned around and saw the zompony on its flank. She grabbed her knife and tried to cut it's head off. Blood splattered on her face, but she didn't mind. Now was not the time to worry about looks. She spotted Wild being beat up by the zompony, and she runs over to him. She bucks the zompony off with all her might and cuts its throat. She trots over to Wild and pulls him up. "Are you ok?" she asks, looking deep into his eyes. Did she feel something... special for this stallion?!
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:28 am

Wild Card burst out laughing when the zompony started wailing on him. He found pain to feel like tickling. Whenever somepony hit him, he started laughing. It sure did keep ponies off of him. But it seemed like it wouldn't work on zomponies. They appeared to have no sense whatsoever. Then it was knocked off of him by Amethyst and he was helped up.

"Thanks Amethyst! You're a good friend!" Wild Card looked at the zomponies who seemed to be being killed. Well, at least the problem was being taken care of. He looked at Amethyst and noticed something odd about her. She was staring rather deeply into his eyes. He moved around and looked behind him to see if there was anything behind him or if she was truly paying attention to him. Indeed, she was.

"Are you feeling okay, Amethyst? You're looking at me funny..."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:35 am

Sweet Dreams shook has she hid in the small broom closet, She had come into Sugarcube Corner hours ago thinking she should buy something sweet for her coltfriend, when the screams started. Sweet being terrified for not only her life but the life of her unborn foals had grabs a rolling pin and had hid in the small space she was in. Now the screams had gone quiet she dared to open the door just a crack . "H-Hello..?" She says peeking out.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:39 am

Gaffey stared at the head he had just cut off and than did something he never thought he would do laugh he started cracking up not a normal laugh but a weird unsure laugh. He didn't know what was wrong he didn't see any fire it wasn't even mentioned no killing that pony had taking him one step further into loosing his sanity. Gaffey snapped back into reality and stared down at the still moving corpse "Better you than me ehehehe" he than moved away from the corpse and crashed down on a discarded couch. "It was fun while it lasted" he said.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:48 am

happy looked around and saw gaffey, she could feel something was off that something was wrong. but right then and there she didnt care, all she wanted to do was see him again. she rand and hugged him tight "gaffey! oh gaffey! I was so scared i thought.. I thought I lost you!" she said as she looked into his eyes, thats when she noticed he was worse then she thought. there was something in his eyes she had not seen before. "gaf?...hey are you ok?? I-its me.. Its happy gaf whats wrong?" she said oblivious to the pony hiding at the moment as she payed all her attention to her colt friend.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:03 am

Tantei after putting up the barrier puts a stool back up and sits on it. "This is going to be a long night" He whispered to himself. He twirls his blade around to swipe the blood from his magic attacks off and sheaths it. (Hed does nothing to need results this time. sorry couldnt think of much.)
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:13 am

You know what time it is?. Result time!.

Amethyst succeeded in knocking the zompony off of Wild and cutting it's throat (Don't just assume you did it next time =D)

Wild Card's brain suddenly tells him something that he had not heard in a while. This mare likes him. (Mwahahaha you succeeded your intelligence test!)

Sweet Dreams is fine for this round =D

Gaffey for this round too =3

Happy noticed the crazed look in his eyes, and knew that there was something disturbing hiding inside of his psyche. (Another successful intelligence test.)

Tantei felt his magic barrier failing, and in an attempt to keep them out he focused on the barrier. It did not take long before the barrier was shattered and the horde rushed inside.

Also don't assume that you don't need a skill check.

Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:47 am

Amethyst blushed and looked down at her hooves. "Sorry..." she walked to a table and sat down with her thoughts. What was she doing?!  Amethyst sighed and looked around the room. The zombies were dead, but she heard something in the closet. "Guys... something is in the closet..." she told them softly. She prayed to Celestia it wasn't a zombie.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:54 am

Wild Card processed why Amethyst was looking at him as she did, and how she reacted. He had seen that look a few times before. Amethyst has a crush on Wild! Wild still didn't understand the emotion Love, and he didn't know why ponies felt it towards him. Might as well play along, right? Wild Card hopped over to Amethyst, then there was knocking.

Wild looked over to the broom closet. He could tell there was something else in there. Hopefully a pony of sorts. Wild knocked on the door in return, hoping a pony would pop out.

"Hello? Anypony home?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:09 am

Gaffey shook his head and snapped back to reality "Happy?" He hugged her tightly and kissed her "I-i thought i lost you....i'm so glad your okay" that's when the voice came *You killed me Gaffey...Why?* Gaffey quickly looked around "I swear i heard somepony" he said *You know who i am Gaffey.....* He looked around shocked "Where are you?!" he scanned the room looking for a sign if there was anypony he saw the others looking at a closet "Are you in the closet?" *No i'm in you. i am you Gaffey* he held his head in confusion "I really am going crazy...." he said silently.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:41 pm

happy grew even more concerned as she hugged gaffey tight as he held his head and she cried a little "NO!!!... ur n-not allowed to leave me here alone! you need to be here for when-" she said and stopped herself noticing she was holding a hoof to her belly and let go and held gaffey tight her eyes watering " You just can't go okay?!"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:03 am

Tauntei draws his sword and looks at the others. "Ok we need to get somewhere safe and fast!" He yelled getting ready for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:41 pm

Sweet Dreams opened the door and sighs in relief upon seeing ponies on the other side "Oh thank Luna I-" Her words caught in her throat upon seeing the zombie ponies rushing in. They seemed to be coming out of the woodwork. "Up the stairs or through the back door!" She says as she took a swing at a zompony with the rolling pin,hoping her aim was true...
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:22 am

RESULTS FOR THE RESULT GOD! (aka Weedo)

Amethyst Happy and Wild, do nothing special in this one. (I am kinda shocked that they could ignore the undead horde XD)

Tauntei

Tauntei steps in front of the incoming zomponies to buy the rest more time to escape. He make a wide and graceful swing, cutting off five of the zomponies heads. (Aweosme roll)

Sweet managed to hit the zompony right in it's chin, making it's head bang into the wall next to it. It recovered quickly and gave Sweet a uppercut, causing some minor damage.

Gaffey's mind started to decay. He was going crazy, and seeing five zomponies drop so easily, did not help. A feeling of dread awoke inside of him.

Remember to read the results more carefully next time =D
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:54 pm

(sorry i just got back)

Amethyst pushed a zompony back with her magic, how did she not notice these things?! "There are more zomponies upstairs!" she yelled to the pony who was hiding in the closet. Amethyst was scared. She had never truly felt this emotion and she didn't enjoy it one bit. Amethyst sprinted to the backdoor and braced herself for what was outside...
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:09 am

Wild Card looked behind him and saw more zomponies were running in, and saw five of them get murdered. That wasn't a pretty sight. Wild Saw one attack the mare hiding in the closet and Amethyst push it to the ground with magic. He looked over and remembered he had a golf club sticking out of his saddlebag. (I didn't add one in starting items, since I figured it was common sense he'd have one)

Wild took the golf club out of his bag and set himself up next to the zompony's head. He got into a golfer's stance and pulled the club bag.

"FORE!" Wild swung at the zompony's head
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:27 am

Gaffey looks at all the zombies coming in through everywhere. He backed away "Get away from me you ugly bags of dung" he threw a fork at a zompony. "Get away from me......ehehehehehe stay away!!" He and looked around at everypony in the room to see if they were okay. *Kill them Gaffey while there busy focusing on the horde* he winced from the shock that he would think of something like that. "No no no no no no no no no!" He backed into a wall. "Why why why....Why do we have to do this!" he shook his head *Come on gaffey just kill them off one by one it's that simple like breaking a twig they get in your way and you know it * "That's a lie shut up shut up shut up!!!" he couldn't kill them he needed them and Happy he needed her most of all he wasn't gonna kill them not yet at-least "Get out of my head!" he shook his self back to reality right now the horde was his most concern. "Guys we should really run right now are best option."
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:36 am

Happy snapped her head over to see the zomponies cooming in and panicked. "what the hay!" she back up away from them as they started to come in, her back against the wall before seeing gaffey freak out next to her then go back to normal, telling them that they should leave. "g-guys! I think he is right we really need to go!" she said holding the hammer tight and trembling. she was scared, scared for herself, and scared for gaffey. something was definatley wrong with him, but now was not the time they needed to get out of her! if they survived then she could talk to him about it. she tried to go to gaffey and get him to where the others were so they could get out of this forsaken place. "come on gaf we can't sit here they need our help!"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:43 am

Tauntei after killing the zomponies wiped his blade and waited for another chance to attack. "Hurry ponies get out of here and get somewhere safe!" He yelled as he waited for another attack.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:08 am

Sweets cried out and stumbled back from the hit. It made her head spin a bit and out of the corner of her eye sees a few of the other ponies running for the back door. She started to swing the rolling pin at the zombie as she starts stepping backwards towards the door, not caring if the blows were fatal or not just as long as it was distracted. She prayed to Luna that she would make it out of here alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zompony Group one
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next