My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a different kind of dark. . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

a different kind of dark. . . Empty
PostSubject: a different kind of dark. . .   a different kind of dark. . . I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:30 am

from ponyville Voices have been heard from the mountain. someponies say its true. some say its a lie. but no one knows who's voice it is. Dark has changed. and nopony has seen her for a month. but her changes are not in the good way. her sadness has started to destroy her. shes becoming heartless. someone needs to help her before she loses it completely.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/193/8/c/if_dark_was_a_different_kind_of_insane___by_dark_the_hedgewolf-d6d8var.png

you start off in ponyville, when you start to notice other ponies talking about voices from the mountains. you ask questions, but no one seems to know. you are determined to find out what these ''voices'' are and where they are coming from.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: a different kind of dark. . .   a different kind of dark. . . I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:28 am

Leaf Gardens was curious. Everypony had been talking about strange voices coming from a mountain, but nopony knew what they were. She was determined to find out what the voices were. The only way to do that would be to travel there, to the mountains. She trotted back to her house to pack for the trip. It was going to be long and hard. Come to think of it, she'd never noticed a mountain near Ponyville until now, probably since she wasn't observant enough.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

PostSubject: Re: a different kind of dark. . .   a different kind of dark. . . I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Dark was sitting on top of the mountains. nope actually, not anymore. dark had travelled halfway down the back of the mountain. she was sitting by a river, looking at herself. her mind was a broken puzzle. yet she couldn't find the peice's to put back together. Dark started to hum a deep but soft tune. it echoed through the mountains and went through ponyville.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: a different kind of dark. . .   a different kind of dark. . . I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:59 pm

A deep sound started to come from the mountain. It seemed to be a hum. Leaf Gardens couldn't remember what song it was, but it sounded good. It didn't sound like it would be coming from an evil pony or creature. A sad or depressed pony, maybe, but not evil. Definitely not evil. She looked out of her window again, to the mountains.

Leafy then continued packing. She went into her kitchen, and looked into her refrigerator. She pulled out some vegetables that she'd grown herself, and finally got some water. They would help her survive. She didn't know how long she'd be gone. It was going to range from a few hours to several weeks. Or maybe she'd never return.

She shivered at the thought, and looked at her plants. Twenty - no, more than that were in her house. She'd have to leave them, and hope that she'd only leave for a day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a different kind of dark. . .   a different kind of dark. . . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a different kind of dark. . .
Page 1 of 1