My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponyville Cemetery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny!

Jenny!

Ponyville Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Ponyville Cemetery   Ponyville Cemetery I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:36 am

Aurora slowly walked through the Cemetery carrying a bunch of flowers. She passed the various tombstones and came across her grandmothers. She sat the flowers i tje stone vase and sat down next to her grandma. "I love you Gramma Sayleene." Aurora cried as she sadly walked away...
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Ponyville Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponyville Cemetery   Ponyville Cemetery I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:42 am

Stormy stood over a grave with a solemn expression as he sat down with two sodas, cracking one and pouring it on the grave and opening his own to take a drink. "Hello Gale. I haven't been drinking as much soda, but seeing you old friend is a reason to do so, though I am certain one won't ruin my healthy lifestyle anyway."

The colt sitting was tall, clearly from his natural muscle structure he was a earth pony. From the lines on his face it was clear he smiled a lot, his eyes had twinkle even in this dark, lonely place. "I found a interesting story about griffon when I visited their settlement, they have a very interesting culture, much different from us ponies.."

He softly grinned as he took a sip of his drink. "Though you'd likely find that boring wouldn't you of Gale? Ahahaa, you also hated how I rambled."

Back to top Go down

Ponyville Cemetery
Page 1 of 1