My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laptop used self-destruct!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid

Kid

Laptop used self-destruct!  Empty
PostSubject: Laptop used self-destruct!    Laptop used self-destruct!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:19 pm

My laptop has broken and now refuses to be charged or to hold a charge. This means that I now am required to use my cellular phone to make forum posts/talk in the CB/use Skype/use Steam. So that means that there will be gramatical errors, typos and slow posting galore for the next while. Please bare with me...and send my laptop your prayers for a speedy recovery!
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Laptop used self-destruct!    Laptop used self-destruct!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:33 am

... It was super effective on Kid's posting abilities!

What's this? Laptop is evolving! *music* Laptop is now Cell Phone!

I couldn't help myself. BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE: I SEND MY PRAYERS!
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Laptop used self-destruct!    Laptop used self-destruct!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:23 am

Fix your PC. I wanna play L4D2 and or Payday with you!

We miss your presents =3
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Laptop used self-destruct!    Laptop used self-destruct!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:12 pm

**UPDATE**

I am now able to post with a laptop! My parents are letting me use theirs for the time being!

Though post frequency may or may not be on the decline due to parents stealing their laptop back from me :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laptop used self-destruct!    Laptop used self-destruct!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laptop used self-destruct!
Page 1 of 1