My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make requests, if ya like

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Make requests, if ya like Empty
PostSubject: Make requests, if ya like   Make requests, if ya like I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:58 pm

So, I've never done this before. And I'm sorta nervous for some reason. But, instead of asking in the chatbox, make your requests here!

I'll draw your oc, or whatever. Sorry if it's not great, I'm still starting out and I'm not amazing at it. But, I'd like to try some requests! Keep in mind I'm lazy, and it may take a while to do your request.

Sometimes I'll start on it immediately and finish it quickly, but sometimes I'll look at it and say "meh, I'll do it later." I apologize! It has nothing to do with you! It is just the way I am. So, with that in mind, request away! And put a link for your oc, and please describe the pose you'd like him/her in.

Say what you want or it might not turn out the way you like!

Oh, and here are some examples of my art

Tya and Calim:

Belle:

Rez and Doodle:

Kat:

Lovely (Rez's old oc):

Mixed Brew (mc's oc):

Brawns and Lily:

Thunderclap (amber's oc):

Spell and Bits:

All my oc's:

Shinygear, Shinygear's oc:

Shy Smiles (mc's oc):

Recurve (Brawny's oc):

Red Harvest (Brawny's oc):

yeh yeh, they're not that great I know

Last edited by Butterfly on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: Make requests, if ya like   Make requests, if ya like I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:04 pm

Hello Butters! Do you think you can draw Stargazer and Snapdragon together, if it's not too much trouble? Eating pizza would be cute. So... I humbly ask you... can you draw this for me, fabulous artist Butters of Buttertopia, atop the mountain of Mt. Butterinia? I will hug you if you do! Well... I'll hug you if you don't too, but that's not the point!
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Make requests, if ya like   Make requests, if ya like I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:05 pm

Yeh, sure I will Moon! I'm not that great with poses, but I'll try my best
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Make requests, if ya like   Make requests, if ya like I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Calla and Iris, please?
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Make requests, if ya like   Make requests, if ya like I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:39 am

Ooh! Can you draw a wedding dress for Apple? Just don't make it poofy. Also can I have gold, blue, red and then the rest or the colors you can choose :3
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Make requests, if ya like   Make requests, if ya like I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Okay, first two requests done. Sorry it took so long, I was being extra lazy this week. Apple, I'll get started on yours soon. I apologize if I don't make it in a reasonable amount of time :/

First, Stargazer and SnapDragon eating pizza (sort of)

Make requests, if ya like Star_a10

Now, Iridescent and McCallum Lily brohoof!

Make requests, if ya like Iris_a10

There, hope ya like!
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: Make requests, if ya like   Make requests, if ya like I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:08 am

EEEeeee! Thank you so much Butters! My little filly's so cute! You're actually the first person to EVER draw her, besides me! You don't know how much it means to me!
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Make requests, if ya like   Make requests, if ya like I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Okay, sorry it took so long! I was being lazy, and also postponing the inevitable fail of a wedding dress. I'm no designer, so it's not amazing. I attempted something simple...and also failed at the mannequin stand. But anyways, here's the dress!

It has a blue trim, gold bow around the waist, and a rose crown-thing with a short veil. Plus, a red choker!

Make requests, if ya like Apple10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make requests, if ya like   Make requests, if ya like I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make requests, if ya like
Page 1 of 1