My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shirley Temple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minty

Minty

Shirley Temple Empty
PostSubject: Shirley Temple   Shirley Temple I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:00 am

Shirley Temple
[img]Shirley Temple Shirle12[/img]
Species: Earth Pony
Mane: Ponytail and red
Tail:Ponytail and red
Eyes: Crimson
Body: Light red
Cutie Mark: Two cherries
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: Fun, party-harder
Dislikes: Buzzkills, hangovers
History: She grew up in Appleloosa, helping set up the town, picking apples, and enjoying the life in the western-style. She spends most of her time exploring the outskirts or hidden parts around Appleloosa. She hopes to find a job at a brewery or pub.

Cutie Mark Story: It had been a rough summer day in Appleloosa, preparing for Thanksgiving, she had worked her flank off, picking apples, but she noticed a small bush, her curiosty leading her to go look at it. She harvested some of the cherries on the bush and found them delectable. She happily bounced up and down, noticing her knew discovery of crops for her orchard at her families house, and quickly unrooted the shrub, and taking it back to her house, with two cherries appearing on her flank as her cutie mark.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Shirley Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirley Temple   Shirley Temple I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:10 am

Good Drink, Great Pony!

Though, Cherries Grow on Trees. Maybe a young Sapling instead of a Shrub?
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

Shirley Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirley Temple   Shirley Temple I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:12 am

Sure, I had no idea :P
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Shirley Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirley Temple   Shirley Temple I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:19 am

It's okay, I only know because My Grandparents have a Cherry Tree out front. ^^ Anyway, Yeh, Approved and whatnot.

Welcome to AAAAAAAAAAAAAAppleoosa!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shirley Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirley Temple   Shirley Temple I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shirley Temple
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Earth Ponies-
Jump to: