My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner

Go down 
+17
Candle_Glow
HighTechPony
Weedo The Great
Dark The Pegasus
Rosey Bubbles
Jenny!
Dawn Orchard
Butterfly
Callilian
Blind Side
Maxulus
Kid
Happy Trails
mcewanman
Wild Card
MiniKirby123
Moonlemon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:44 am

Since you LOVE to draw so much, and you want more requests, I have one for you. And I'll try and think of more, if you'd like.

Not many ponies have drawn Wild Card in the past. Now here's your chance I wish you to draw him standing in front of his market stand, trying to somehow advertise it. He usually sells random junk from his stand like cards, tennis balls, shoes, and occasionally valuable stuff like gems and such. This is also your chance to draw another standing up pony.

Good luck, and happy camping my new art slave!

I also have another request. Since I play a lot of Civilization V, I figured I should be drawn on a throne or something. You could do
A). Me looking like a war hero (Blood and stuff being allowed) while holding the Union flag, because I'm now doing the Civil War scenario
B). Draw my Royal Family. Brawny Hooves, Calla Lily, Nikki Hooves, and Kid. But we get drawn too much, don't we?
C). Me sitting on a throne/in a palace acting all paranoid and freaking out that other nations will attack me

And another, sorry. I kind of want to see all of my OCs in a group as foals, or at least in Chibi style

Due to recent events, I have added yet another request. I wish somepony, you, to draw the Zompony Land Wild Card. His outfit is generally the same, maybe a bit more tattered and torn. He'd probably have a bite mark or two from hugging zombies, and have him in his usually happy self wielding a rubber chicken stuffed with rocks. This is also a standy up pic

GOOD NEWS EVERYPONY! ANOTHER REQUEST IS IN! If it is possible, I would like to see Brawny as a fluffy pony. Gaffey declared me the fluffiest in the Chatbox, so why not

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! After this one, I'll stop making requests for a while. If you want me to. I'm planning a new OC. "Split" Percy Diamond. But I want him to be a Batpony. Could you draw that? His Cutie Mark would be a history textbook, he has a short black mane, a goatee, blue eyes about average height and a bit bigger than the average pony. Need any more details, let me know. And could you draw him when he's in his teacher personality?

Last edited by Brawny Hooves on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:45 am

Hey, it's fine. We aren't a business- you're just doing us all favours. Take all the time you need.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:46 am

since you want more requests, ima give you the hardest request eva! :P (sorreh, i just reaallly wanna see what you can do with this.) do you think you could...

maybeh draw dark and discord? it doesnt have to be anything amazing. they are not enemies by the way, they are father and daughter << >> anyway. i hope its okay..

if you cant draw discord, do you think you could just draw dark causing chaos in some way? it can be funny, evil or just plain annoying, anything that you like!
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:37 am

More requests?

Not a problem!!

((Hehehehe, I love how much you love requests!))

Could you possibly draw a humanized version of the first drawing of Kid you made?

(Details about human Kid that you can't know from his pony form. Pale Caucasian, wears baggy brown t-shirt, a pair of baggy jeans and a pair of worn out shoes.)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:18 pm

Well I definitely have more requests!

I'll just give you one for now, since everypony's got like 5 XD

My request is for you to draw Belle wearing socks, (you've heard of that new thing right?) and Pale with hearts for eyes saying 'Mellorine! Mellorine! (it's an inside joke, sort of) thanks! I'll have more requests once you finish!
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Happy camping moon. Anywho can you make zompony land gaffey on a pile of dead zomponies (He's not a zompony) he is wearing a bandits mask saddle pack a black cloak some black combat boots scratches, cuts and bruises and  dual swabbies anywhere on him. He can be holding them, they could be in his pack, ect  (the links to bandits mask and the swabbie bellow) (No top hat and bow tie) Thanks   ~Gaffey

http://www.th-photo.net/blog/uploaded_images/mask-758732.jpg

http://www.kabar.com/images/products/knives/5706Detail.png

Last edited by Gaffey on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:53 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:10 pm

More requests!

Can you draw Sunny in the bakers wife costume from into the woods?

Sunny is my profile picture, and her physical description is in her application, link provided in my signature.

Here is the costume: http://www.mtishowspace.com/mod/tidypics/thumbnail.php?file_guid=21949&size=large

Into The Woods is my favorite musical, and movie. Ever. I love it more than anything.
No pressure.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:31 pm

Drawings! So many DRAWINGS. Do you want to know how many pictures are coming your way this time around? 26. 26 pictures. 25 requests, 1 plain drawing I did for art swap... even though the person that art-swapped with me didn't even know it was an art swap.

Before we get started, I'd like to request something of you guys that request stuff from me. I have been listening to the same music while I draw over.. and over... and over... so, I'd like to ASK you(You don't have to do this, it would just help) that when you request something, can you, if you feel like it or want to, put a link at the bottom of your request that kinda fits the theme. I don't mean it has to be about it, just try not to give me a sad violin song when I'm trying to draw a smiling filly. Won't end well. This would mean a lot to me guys, but remember, you don't HAVE to. And with that over, it's time to start!

First up on our list is Brawny Hooves. The next... uhh... I believe 9 pictures are for him. Brawny, I DO NOT want you to stop requesting. But can you try only putting 3 requests per wave(You know, a wave, like this. This is a wave.) if that's okay? I don't want to make you or other people wait longer than they have to. But I LOVE that you like my art. It kinda scares me that you looked forward to it though. Preeessssuurre.

Ponies and guns. They look surprisingly amazing together.
"The Payday Gang"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 IOhLFLk

"The Shop of Gum, Socks, Teeth, Rubber Chickens, Fake Unicorn Horns, and Leg-Lamps"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 FVyd1WE

"Hug The Corpse!"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 M4USQ1l

Brawny, stop, you're gonna break the music-player in the box if you keep treating it like that! Reddy, I know you like plants, but staring at them will just kill people due to cuteness! RECURVE PUT THAT BOW AND ARROW DOWN NOW. I don't CARE if it's real or not! That means you too Burning! No swords, not even wooden ones, young filly! Huh? Oh, no, Spell Tome, honey, I wasn't being sexist, I'm saying that ANYPONY her age shouldn't have anything solid to hit each other with... Um, you, little colt... Wild, yes Wild... can you please get off my leg?

"My Little Foals"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 7nlhybz

"Brawny The Tyrant" (Sorry about the lighting)
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 1NLFLlj

"Brawny The Chubby"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 5ryqmjw

"Brawny The GrumplePuff"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 WdRuaIM

I picked Calla and Brawny for the romance picture... It wasn't like I convientantly put the flower blossoms over Calla's flank to give me an excuse to not draw her cutie-mark... Nor like I was already planning this picture before you even asked, or anything... *coughs*

"My Little Lily Blossom"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 M6Hj8N8

Here's a funny story... well, interesting at least. My father has a beard. My father has black(Well, dark dark brown) short hair with bangs. My father is also slightly overweight(Though not in medical terms, he's pretty healthy in weight that way). He also has blue eyes, like me. And he is also a history teacher. Huh.

"My Dad... I MEAN BRAWNY'S OC PERCY"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 EftQx2G

Next up we have Kid, with 3 pictures!
The future family... I have some explaining to do. None of this is canon, of course, just fun: I had already inked this when you said Kid got super smaller, but he' still pretty short here anyway. Kid cut his hair short because when he grew older, it started to make him look a little 'rough', which he was not going for. Brawny decided to grow a beard during his first midlife-crisis. They're wearing clothes because in the future it's not only the in thing, but the expected thing. Brawny isn't wearing clothes because, as he tells his children, you don't have to follow every silly trend, as he tells his friends, because his wife likes seeing him naked better, and what he tells Calla, that is gets in the way of playing his music. Which one's true? You decide.

The family adopted a nice Golden Retriever named Goldilocks and a cat named Shades, but he didn't make it in the picture. Calla didn't want Nikki to get her horn pierced, but Brawny persuaded her that she was just expressing herself, like how he did when he was young. Needless to say, Nikki takes a lot after her father, while Kid is kinda more like Calla in mood-wise, but since he's not actually the birth-son, still keeps his own unique feel to his personality. Nikki apparently has a stud boyfriend named Tweedle, but Kid nor Brawny believe it. They hacked into the school system to see if it was true- I mean, to research one of Kid's upcoming projects. In short, Tweedle didn't exist, in the school records at least. Kid has become quite a charmer in school, though he doesn't try, he's just really nice compared to other colts. Plus, doesn't he look so snazzy in his bow-tie?

"Future Family Photo"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 AfgkiPP

I can redo this picture for you, and probably will. I forgot the rings around his eyes, AND used the wrong brown. T_T So if you want me to redo it(I won't feel offended AT ALL) then I shall.

"Little Kid"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 M8TuQ38

I know he looks kinda like he's in Equestria Girls style, but for the last few weeks I've forgotten how to anime, and it wouldn't look good in semi-realism(plus I haven't learned to draw children that way yet.) I still like it. I hope you do too.

"Human Kid"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 K6J3jJq

Now it's time for Dark, with 2 pictures!

I'm sorry I couldn't make Dark pure black, but none of the lines would show up if I did. I hope it's still okay!

"Dark the Pegasus"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 U6zCBxF

"Cotton-Candy Memories"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 AYem3ga

The one, the only, Butterfly! With 3 pictures!

"Star Gazing"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 0Wzey23

"Mellorine, Mellorine~!"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 DH1ZYKx

WARNING. THIS ONE IS GRIMDARK, BLOODY, AND SHOWS A PONY WITHOUT EYES. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT, DO NOT CLICK THE LINK: >> Iris Amnesia <<

The next 2 pictures are for Apple Orcherd.

"The CMC: Nikki, Oreo, and Sandy"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 7D7Rt3c

"Apple Cheeks"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 Eet7oro

These 2 next drawings are for Sunny.

"A Sunny Day For Questions"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 UX3yBhx

THANK YOU. You introduced me to a fabulous, wonderful, humorous, charming musical because pf this request! The only problem is... Now I can't the songs out of my head. SO. DANG. CATCHY.

"The Baker's Wife"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 8kFOqKD

Now the next ones are all one-picture requester. You've made my job easier, but that doesn't mean I still don't LOVE requests. One of these people are mcewanman!

Now, you might not find this picture romantic. But the two ponies in it simply aren't the romantic type, so it's kinda fitting, yes? But listen to my head-canon: Twice every month, the same dates each month, the two of them put aside everything else happening in their life and take a journey to the same tavern they had met at. They would have a few drinks, maybe even a competition, sometimes a chat or two. Sometimes they didn't say anything at all, not even meet eye-to-eye. But they both knew each other were there. And, for the tiniest moment, while they turned away and met their face where nopony could see... they would smile. If that isn't at least a bit of life, I don't know what is.

"Drink Your Sorrows, Turn It Into Joy... Maybe."
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 VUjceZq

Aurora! I can make a picture of just a face for your profile, if you would like. Or you don't have to have any as your profile. It doesn't matter to me, as long as you at least like it a little!

"Aurora Aura"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 KcQ313T

The wonderful and dangerous Gaffey... May your stripes be shown for years to come!

"Zompony Land: Gaffey"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 TIcY29G

The last request is from Happy Trails. I drew you're foals. I hope they're okay.

"Amor and Vida"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 OXM1sXN
By the way, here's links to their pictures separated:
Amor: https://i.imgur.com/H5j2a0u.jpg?4
Vida: https://i.imgur.com/PvAF80z.jpg?2

The last picture is a unplanned art-swap for MiniKirby123. She made me a fabulous picture of Snapdragon for a surprise gift, but I'll only put it up if she wants me to. I call it an unplanned art-swap because I wanted an excuse to draw her a thank-you picture.

"A Flower Is A Flower... Unless It's An Amy"
Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 YucK5GG

That's it! Thanks for everypony for requesting, and now I need some more! And remember, if you want bigger versions for your pictures, just PM me!

GEESH THIS POST IT LONG.

Last edited by Moonscales on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:37 pm

EEEEEEEEEEE THESE ARE JUST BRILLIANT! 

Firstly, the payday one is perfect for the setting >< Sandy with the fillies is just adorable and THAT HEADCANON SHOUKD BE CONFIRMED. Assuming butters is okay With it of course.

Secondly, I have a request. Look up "One Piece" And maybe draw our OCs as the characters? Clothes wise, and depending on what way you want to draw them (don't mind whether it's just them standing or having a fight.).

Sandy: Luffy
May (butters' OC) : Robin
Brawny Hooves (take a guess) : Brook
Sunny Days: Nami
Medic Jim: Chopper
Kat (another OC of butters): Zoro
Recurve (Brawny's OC): Usopp
Pale Moonlight: Sanji
Peppermint cane: Franky

Last edited by mcewanman on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Could you draw the sisters Erika and May Darknight? They aren't exactly on the best of terms, considering their positions... and Erika's grudge against May for being the foal their parents kept. They are still sisters, though, and they acknowledge that. They did only find out a month ago, though, that the other existed.

One more note: Erika wears everything in that picture all the time, plus her blue bow and a flank quiver full of arrows.

Once again, thank you so much!

Last edited by Calla Lily on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:57 pm

Surprised you aren't tired of my requests. Oh well, I have one for ya.

I don't know if you've been in the chat long enough to know, but I have a not so secret blue cardboard box that clones me. Could you draw me stepping/jumping out of it while a bunch of dead Brawnies lie next to it?

P.S. I absolutely LOVE all of the art you've done so far. Thank you! And I only requested that much because you said you waned more. I think my brain actually hurt from all the requests I drained out of it

Oops, two more. Sorry. I was chatting with Weedo while playing L4D2 with him, and I got ideas for two requests. Don't ask how.
A) That I would want to RP my OCs until they were elderly. I'm torn between which OC should be made an old pony. Brawny or Wild? That one is your choice.

B). We brought up Cross Dressing Brawny again. And since that will be brought up soon enough in the canon, I'd like to see Brawny wearing one of Calla's dresses and being caught cross dressing by her

Last edited by Brawny Hooves on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:22 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:00 pm

OMGOMGOMG I BUCKING LOVE ALL OF THEM THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE AWESOME I LOVE THEM.  AND I LOVE THE ONE OF MAY AND SHY TOO

and as always, I have more requests xD

First, I would love it if you could draw a picture of Belle and Heartspan (shinigami's oc). They're engaged. Belle's link is in my sig, and here's Heartspan's, https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1799-heartspan?highlight=Heartspan  btw, I don't really care what they're doing. They could be in the Everfree forest where they met ( https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1823-finding-usefulness ) or they could be in Manehatten or Canterlot, or whatever. I don't really care

Second, Iris in socks? She's never worn socks xD so, she could be all "what the heck are these" or something like that. Oh, and could her socks be colored red and blue? And if you feel like it, you could add Dark Cherry (Iris's marefriend and Shadowfax's oc) https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1721-dark-cherry

Thirdly, this will be my last request till these are done, you could draw Tya and Calim coming back from an adventure with lots of treasure! You can draw this however you like

Thanks a bunch!

Here's some songs you could listen to, if ya like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9X9FR1ETlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5ubtpifMuw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN7dYDYfvVg&list=FLWQY9fREktM74c9_npDVdzw&index=14

Last edited by Butterfly on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Wait! One more!

Brawny and Calla on their wedding day?

Link to the dress and suit: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1899-brawny-and-calla

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Ehehehehe!! I love your art, Moon!!

MORE requests!?

Sure thing!!

Can you draw Kid cosplaying as Littlepip from Fallout Equestia (By that I mean have him wearing a Stable 2 Stable-tech jumpsuit with a pipbuck, perhaps munching on some mintats?)

Kid after being beaten up by some bullies, being consoled and having his wounds treated by Lily

And perhaps have older Nikki using Kid as a kite on a windy day? (due to how extremely light he is.)

Thanks in advance!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Simply amazing!!!!! now in the zompony land thing gaffey is going completely insane hearing voices in his head and laughing at death if you could draw insane gaffey that would be awesome thanks ~Gaffey
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:54 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I WUVSH BOTH OF THEM SOOOOOO MUCCH. And YAYSIES! I got another person into Into the Woods! Those songs are suuuuupppper catchy :33 I know the entire opening scenes and songs by heart :33 And you quoted It Takes Two!!!!

You are officially mah bestie.

ANYWHOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I would like to request one more thing from Into Teh Woods, dish one ish kinda big, so if you don't want to do it, ish fine with me :33

May you please draw that scene from Into The Woods where Cinderella is comforting Little Red when she sings "No One Is Alone"

Cinderella would be Indigo, my oc, here is the link to her app: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1851-indigo#24295

And Little Red would be Oreo, Apple's oc.

Pwease, Moonscales, PWEEAAASEEEE?????

Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:08 am

Last request for this wave, and I'm warning you: it's big.

I would like you to draw my OCs as characters from Les Miserables, if that's okay. Cloud Dancer is Cosette, Amina Abbasi is Valjean, Rosella Petals is Eponine, Calla Lily is Fantine, Nikki Hooves is Gavroche, and Erika Darknight is Javert.

Thank you so much. It's a big task, and it would mean a lot if you could help me out here. Thank you, again!
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:53 am

oh MY FREAKING GOD YOUR AMAZINGGGGG TEACH ME YOUR ART SKILLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! <_> dat pic of normal dark is awesome, she looks so cool and i dont mind the lines!

dat pic of dark and discord...

i freaking love iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! i cant draw discord myself <_< >_> aanyway.....my gooooodd how long did it take to learn-*ahem* stay on subject, damnit.

The dark and discord pic is amazing! i like your idea of how shes thinking of him. its so cute :D

thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:02 am

hello moonscales, it is i once again c:

i was looking at the iris amnesia. i have been trying to draw like that for so long, how did you get it like that? XD

anyway. i was wondering if you could do amnesia dark in the style you did amnesia iris. one extra thing though. could she maybe look like she was about to attack someone? if thats alright. and..oh. right. i forgot if you did this on amnesia iris, but could you make it look like she is crying blood?

i really hope this isnt to much.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:01 am

(1 I have five more questions to ask of you. could you draw me falling from the sky yelling "penguinsss!!!!!!!!"  with penguins falling with me.    

(2 Can i also get gaffey siting on a pile of cookies laughing.                  

(3 also one were i am hanging upside down in a tree singing
"Don't Worry. Be Happy ooooooooOoOOOooo"

(4 Could you draw zompony land Gaffey skyview him laying on his side his swabbie through his chest and out his back shaking in a pool of his blood, his eyes wide with pain, tears coming down his face, blood coming out of his mouth. saying "I-i did this for her safety....."

(5 can you draw Happy and Gaffey hugging or kissing or snuggling your choice

(6 could you draw drunk gaffey leaning over in his chair drinking a bottle of wine in one hoof and a cookie in the other.   

(7 could you draw a split thing for gaffey like were one end it's normal than the other side it changes i want one were it's regular gaffey than zompony land gaffey on the other side and it reads "True Love Hurts"  here is an example of a split: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/090/c/c/my_split_personality_by_grimwolfsierra-d6009fs.jpg

(8 could you draw the whole group one zompony land version with each other looking all cool with there weapons out ill give you all there links

Name: Gaffey Patch
Link to forum app: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1972-gaffey-patch https://i.imgur.com/TIcY29G.jpg?4
Athletic Skill:4
Perception:2
Strength:7
Intelligence:4
Charisma:2
Luck:4
Toughness:3
Willpower:4

Special Talent: Climbing tree's with grace and ease jumping from limb to limb.

Starting Items: Dual Swabbies, potions: 2 strength 2 weakness a bag full of cookies a saddle pack (Filled with the potions and the bag of cookies) Wears: A black cloak and bandits mask and two Swabbie pouches

Name: Wild Card
Link to forum app: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1748-wild-card
Athletic Skill: 4
Perception:2
Strength:2
Intelligence: 3
Charisma: 3
Luck: 3
Toughness: 8
Willpower:5

Special Talent: Very good at card games, and being an overall entertaining stallion

Starting items: 4 cans of food, a golf club, a knife, and a rubber chicken filled with rocks

Name: Happy Trails
Link to forum app: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2105-happy-trails-re-made
Athletic Skill:5
Perception:5
Strength:3
Intelligence:4
Charisma:3
Luck:5
Toughness:2
Willpower:3

Starting Items: some potions from gaf, a few thigs of food, a metal hammer, and a saddle bag

Name: Amethyst Skies
Link: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2118-amethyst-skies
Athletic Skill: 1
Perception: 3
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Charisma: 5
Luck: 7
Toughness: 2
Willpower: 5
Magic: 3
Special Talent: graceful, since she is a model/actress she has to move and stand beautifully. (that means she can dodge well i guess :/ )
Starting Items: Saddle bag, hoodie, shoes, blanket

Name: Sweet Dreams
Link to forum app:https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1305-sweet-dreams
Athletic Skill:1
Perception:5
Strength:4
Intelligence:3
Charisma:4
Luck:4
Toughness:2
Magic:4

Starting Items: Saddle bags full of Juice boxes dried apples slices and a small first aid kit along with a Wooden Rolling Pin and a journal with a small well of ink and a quill.

Name:Tauntei
Link to forum app:https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1873-tantei-faito-detective-fight
Athletic Skill:5
Perception:4
Strength:2
Intelligence:3
Charisma:2
Luck:3
Toughness:3
Magic:5(Unicorn only)
Starting items: His katana, His cool shades, First aid kit, Badge, Tiny bit of food and water in his saddle bags.

~Thanks Gaffey

Last edited by Gaffey on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:51 pm

Ah yes, my art slave... I mean whaaaat? I was thinking of making a new oc and I'd like to do the same thing with her, so! I'd like the same thing except with this pony http://iluvderpy.deviantart.com/art/Starry-Night-385585940 If you can make her have a ponytail that would be cute. Also, if her dress and socks would be dark purple. '3' I wub you art slave... I mean Moonscales <.< >.> Also, could you draw fluffy Apple? One more for now, can you draw Apple nomming on Pinkie Pie's tail thinking it's cotton candy?
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Oh, I hate to do dis because your so busy and all, so you can put this request to the back of your very long list or just ignore it, I won't mind. But you did soooo well when you drew Sun as the bakers wife, I musht ask you to draw Sunny as the bakers wife and Jim (mcwanman's oc) as the baker. Scene or whatever is up to you :)

I'm soooo sorry again! I feel really bad for requesting you when your getting all these big requests :/
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:34 pm

WAAAAA MOON IT IS SO AMAZING I CAN'T I DON'T I'M DYING ASHDGEWINSGALEYFD HER HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL AND THE TITLE FOR SOME REASON MADE ME THINK OF DOCTOR WHO I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH *GLOMP*

And also, putting it up logically shouldn't be a problem, since I'm considering starting my own little art thread that'll never really amount to anything. XD
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:28 pm

i absolutely LOVE the music idea! thats what i do as well.

could you draw dark doing ANYTHING. this is the music that i would like to be related to the image:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxBOhRhgGjA
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:20 am

Now here is some music to inspire you for wobby doing anything you want him to be doing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3umT9kLDPxc

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner   Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlemon's Amateur Art Corner
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next