My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Monsters and Ponies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Of Monsters and Ponies Empty
PostSubject: Of Monsters and Ponies   Of Monsters and Ponies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Calla frowned at the huge dam. She looked at it every which way as she poked it, letting out little dribbles of water as she thought.

"Mari, there's something wrong with it. I think it's falling apart."
Back to top Go down
mhjh101

mhjh101

PostSubject: Re: Of Monsters and Ponies   Of Monsters and Ponies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:41 pm

"What did you say?" Mari asked. Mari was too interested in the flowers that grew on the other side of the dam to be paying attention to Calla.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Of Monsters and Ponies   Of Monsters and Ponies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:40 pm

"The dam's leaking, Mari," Calla repeated, poking it again. "Do you know what this means?"
Back to top Go down
mhjh101

mhjh101

PostSubject: Re: Of Monsters and Ponies   Of Monsters and Ponies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:34 pm

"What!" Mari cried ",if the dam breaks it'll flood everything!" Mari flew over to where the dam was beginning to crack "how could this happen" she added sadly.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Of Monsters and Ponies   Of Monsters and Ponies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:36 pm

"I don't know," Calla said, "but it's our job to fix it. If only we could figure out what was going on..."

She used the ladder on the side to scale the dam and stand at the top. Dark, murky water waited on the other side.
Back to top Go down
mhjh101

mhjh101

PostSubject: Re: Of Monsters and Ponies   Of Monsters and Ponies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:43 pm

"Be carefull Calla!" Mari warned as she hovered nearby, incase her friend slipped. The thought of her close childhood friend plummeting down the side of the dam and into the ice cold water below frightened her, as it would any pony.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Of Monsters and Ponies   Of Monsters and Ponies I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:38 pm

Calla leaned down, looking into the water.

"I think we need to dive, Mari," she said reluctantly. "I can't see anything from up here. Come on: It'll be okay. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Monsters and Ponies   Of Monsters and Ponies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Monsters and Ponies
Page 1 of 1