My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think we should edit this RP example =D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

I think we should edit this RP example =D Empty
PostSubject: I think we should edit this RP example =D   I think we should edit this RP example =D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:26 am

Something that's been bothering me with this RP example in particular, is that it mentions the city it takes place in.  "A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street." It's one of the more popular RP examples on the forum and I think we can change this in no time.

The users should be able to choose what city or town it takes place in really.

Maybe it could just say."A colt is bullying a filly in the main street." Instead?

Just wanted to point it out =D
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: I think we should edit this RP example =D   I think we should edit this RP example =D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:59 pm

There's no real need to change it. I believe Manehatten is specifically chosen because it is a location that is considered to be 'darker' than, for example, Ponyville. Therefore, a bullying colt is more suited to that location.

Also, by setting the scene for the user, they must use what tools they are given to construct their roleplay segment with, rather than being able to conjure anything they wish. As an example of roleplaying that must be judged by moderator/admins, it allows them to see how well a user can adapt and make the scene their own.

Just thought I'd answer this thoroughly :)
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: I think we should edit this RP example =D   I think we should edit this RP example =D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:44 pm

Fair enough I suppose =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think we should edit this RP example =D   I think we should edit this RP example =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think we should edit this RP example =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Non RP/Discussion :: Comments and Suggestions-
Jump to: