My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noble062

Noble062

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:07 am

Trotting into town square, Sky urgently looked in all directions. Nowhere to be found.
Darn, must be early..., she thought to herself. She then turned around to see the stallion who helped her, Shinygear.
"If this is part of his patrol pattern, then he'll be here eventually."
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:50 am

Shinygear sat down at the fountain. "Might as well get comfortable." he said, unbuckling his saddlebag and placing it down next to him. He unzipped it and took out a bag of 'odd' foods and a sandwich. "Want any? They're dried strawberries." he asked, holding out a few.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:07 am

Sky took one of the the berries with her wing and popped it in her mouth.
"Thanks, I haven't eaten anything since before I left the train." She proceeded to check the surrounding area. Before a familiar voice rang out.

"Sky!?"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:46 am

Shinygear looked to where the voice was coming from only to find that it was noble. "Well, lookie who we have here?" he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:54 am

Sky smiled brightly.
"Big brot-oof!", she was interrupted by Noble wrapping her in a tight hug.
"Mom and Dad told me that you left and they didn't know where you were. You scared the absolute hay outta me!"
Sky tapped on his shoulder with her hoof, signaling the need for air. Noble then looked to Shiny, and promptly started to squeeze him as well. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:02 pm

Shiny smiled. "No problem, m-" shiny also was interrupted by Noble's squeeze hug of death. "Death...hug..." he managed, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Noble laughed and lightened his grip.
"Don't worry. You'll get the death grip hug as soon as I get back." As Noble said these words, Sky began to frown.
"Uh, get back from where exactly?"
"From Canterlot, where else?" Sky's face turned to one of pain. "B-but... you can't just send me back!" Noble assumed the brotherly role he often took in situations like. "I'm not sending you back." Sky's face brightened. "...I'm taking you back."
Noble quickly tried to ease the filly. "Look... I'm going to take you back so I can at least let Mom and Dad know that you're alright. And after that... I don't know. We'll see." Sky slightly eased up at the mention of a possibility of living with Noble. Noble then once again turned to Shiny. "Hey, uh... I need to take care of this. I suppose you'll figure out how things turned out when you see either one or both of us return."
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:31 pm

"Alright. I'll be off then. Cya." Shinygear said bowing, then trotting off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reunion
Page 1 of 1