My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Over-Emotional

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:33 am

Erika watched the beach from the shoreline, keeping a lookout for suspicious behavior. The water and scantily-clad mares brought out the worst in ponies, and it was up to Erika to catch those ponies. Maybe even keep a few to play with, herself...

She was in half-armor, her helmet sitting on the sand next to her. She felt the cold morning water wash over her hooves, but she didn't flinch. She didn't so much as blink, seeming more like a statue than a real pony. That could change in a moment's notice...
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:45 am

Sky was walking with Fay and Fay's brother Bleed they where walking on the hot sand Sky sat down watching Fay and Bleed ran up to the water and jumped in,Sky wasn't a beach person so she just sat there looking at the beautiful waves.

Sky the DJ pony

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1877-sky

Fay the shy pony

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1949-sky-s-oc

Bleed the curse pony
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1955-bleed

Last edited by princess sky on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:49 am

Masquerade was, for once, outside. Most ponies thought it was extremely unusual for the stoic pony, since most didn't understand that she actually could feel fun. Sitting there, she blinked once or twice as she watched the ponies run around as they did, using their movements and garbs to formulate various costume ideas that circulated in her head. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:59 am

Erika stared out at the waves, but she was really listening for anything odd. Maybe there was somepony trying to sneak. Good luck. That wasn't going to happen.

Her stony gaze had been described as Medusa-like. She could freeze a pony in his tracks with her expressionless look, sometimes even making him confess to something she hasn't known he'd done. Then she'd be rewarded double.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:44 am

Sky was watching them and saw other pony's having fun she saw a ice cream stand and got up and walked to it she bought three ice creams one for her and the two for her friends she payed the man and walked back to where she sat she gave the ice creams to Fay and Bleed.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:06 pm

"No, no, no, that's tacky, no, can that even be considered clothing?. Hmm... Maybe." she mumbled to herself, examining each of the passing ponies for inspiration. The one she was currently focused on was a mare in a glimmering one-suit, and Masquerade decided that that would be fitting fabric for mermaid scales, or maybe even snakeskin depending on the preferences of the customer. However, she did need to get to her nearby fabrics store and see if she could find anything similar first.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Erika watched ponies. There was a silver mare pony-watching, thinking hard about something. Slightly suspicious. There was also a trio of ponies, licking ice cream. Boring. Ice cream was fattening and childish.

She looked closely at the mare. She was mumbling about clothes. Erika moved on.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:46 pm

Sky finished her ice cream so did her friends they continued playing in the water,Sky got up and saw ponies coming in she got up.She told her friends she wanted to wander around and they said okay she got up and started moving she saw a pony mumbling and another pony that looked like she was watching bad ponies she started walking around the beach and saw a bench and went to it and sat down with boredom.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:50 pm

Masquerade was not exactly finding a wealth of ideas, until a shadow obscured her vision and she saw a half-armoured guardpony standing there. Eyes widening just a tad, she stood up slowly and moved forward, examining the armour as an idea grew in her mind. "Perfect." she said, nodding for it was indeed just that. This armour was sleek and elegant, and she had just thought of a costume she could make for both girls and boys and the way to make it.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:54 pm

The silver pony started towards her. Erika wasn't one for company, but that was mostly due to her frightening demeanor. She watched the mare with narrowed eyes.

"May I help you?" she asked in monotone. She sounded extremely bored, but she wasn't. It was just the way one talks while feeling nothing.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:44 am

Sky felt like going through shops to look at though she didn't have enough bits she still wanted to look around so she got up from the bench and started walking she then saw the same pony again this time closely she realised it was a guardpony and the. She saw another pony looking up and down the guardpony and walked to them to see if there was anything fun to stare at.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:06 am

Masquerade glanced up. "Yes, in fact, you may. Would you be as kind as to bend your front hoof?" she asked, studying it and making mental notes as to how she could replicate that design. Of course, metal would be too heavy, and anything too sharp would be positively dangerous, so a flexible plastic with slightly curved edges would probably be a good way to go if she was indeed to base the design off of the actual armour.

Last edited by MiniKirby123 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:40 am

Erika stared at the mare.

"What purpose, may I ask, would that serve?" she asked. Seeing no harm in it, she sighed and bent her left hoof, the dagger strapped inside glinting in the light.

Another pony was staring at her, too. The attention was uncomfortable.

"What are you looking at?" she snapped at her.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:24 pm

"Um nothing I'm sorry I'll leave I'm really sorry I thought there was something funny So I thought I would come and see what it was I'm really sorry I'll leave now"sad sky nervousley Sky walked of back to the beach and started to cry with emmbrassment
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:23 am

"I'm going to base a costume off your design." the white unicorn said matter-of-factly, taking the hoof and stretching it back and forth. "Intriguing. Your armour really is well-designed, without a chink so to speak." she said, laughing inwardly at her little joke before returning to matters at hand. She was quite wrapped up and in the zone now, so she didn't even notice another pony approach or hear the guardspony shout at her.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:26 am

Erika sighed and looked out at the water again, ignoring the mare so carefully looking at her. This beach was boring. No criminals.

"If you really want to look at me, you better hurry, Miss. I'm leaving quite soon."
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:36 am

Sky was crying and then stopped to see her wonderful friends having fun she then smiled and then she looked back to see if that guardpony wasn't after her
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:51 am

Masquerade nodded, releasing the hoof. "Thank you for your assistance. I shall probably pop off soon too." she said, having found her inspiration and eager to get back to the sop and put her blossoming idea down onto paper. It was still in it's rough stages. and refining was needed desperately. She could feel her hooves itching to get to work.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:44 pm

((Skip... I don't know what to do.))
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:47 am

(skip i don't know)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:36 am

((End of thread, then...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Over-Emotional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-Emotional   Over-Emotional I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over-Emotional
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: The Beach-
Jump to: