My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Habits Die Hard

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Old Habits Die Hard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Habits Die Hard   Old Habits Die Hard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:25 am

Erika looked blankly at the two.

"I was trying to talk some sense into him. Usually, when I do that to foals--yes, I have done it before--they don't snap like twigs. I'm trying to talk some bucking sense into the kid, and he won't listen to me! You can't just let a thief continue his acts, scot-free! He just... kinda froze up when I started talking."

She shook her head.

"That's the first time anypony's ever done that, before, and I've been a lot rougher with other foals."

She sighed and sent a painkilling spell over the foal.

"Fine. Take him to a doctor. I don't bucking care. Don't bother reporting the incident; one, you don't know who my superiors are, and two, they won't do anything. They never have. Just talk some sense into the kid. Apparently. I'm not very convincing."

She yanked a bag of bits out of her armor and threw it at the green pony's hooves.

"Standard procedure. Suspect gets injured, government pays. I'll let it go this time. Just get out of my sight."
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Old Habits Die Hard   Old Habits Die Hard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:47 am

Tantei got up put kid on his back and grabs brawny and started teleporting with them to the hospital. "You'll be fine just hang on"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Old Habits Die Hard   Old Habits Die Hard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:22 am

Kid winces in pain and cries due to reflex, but seems to be emotionally dead. His mane tangling around him during the teleport, and his broken bones causing even larger amounts of pain. Though he made absolutely no sound at all.

Being unable to make sound or show emotion, he had to rely on the two strange stallions. He hoped that they would take him to the clinic. Being unable to move his body without inflicting serious pain, he was unable to see where they were going and where they went.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Old Habits Die Hard   Old Habits Die Hard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:40 pm

Brawny Hooves was in the Town Square one minute, and the next in the hospital. He had no idea what happened, but he rushed Kid to the Emergency Room and told the doctors what happened. They put him in the bed and started doing their doctor stuff, putting them in casts and such. Brawny was worried for the colt, but then he looked at the bag of bits he got.

"That kid may be horribly injured, but I hit the jackpot..." He glanced over at Kid sitting in the hospital bed. "Eh, he needs it more than I do. I'll give it to him when he's feeling better."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Old Habits Die Hard   Old Habits Die Hard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Erika couldn't believe it. What a wimpy colt. She thought she was an orphan, too, until her sister had told her otherwise, and she had absolutely no problem at all with the fact that she had never known her mother. 

She shook her head and saw the witnesses staring at her.

"Go about your business," she barked. "Now!"

She wasn't coming back to Ponyville anytime soon, that was for sure. 

((I guess I'm out. See you later!))
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Old Habits Die Hard   Old Habits Die Hard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:45 pm

Tantei sat in the waiting room with the apples. "Poor kid." He said knowing how it feels to be an orphan. "well when he gets better i'll giv him these apples." He thought.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Old Habits Die Hard   Old Habits Die Hard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:39 pm

While the doctors worked on him, which took several hours, Kid was put under anesthesia and didn't wake up until afterwards. When he woke, he found that he was in a near full-body cast. One of the doctors who had been working on him went out to Brawny, thinking he was the parents.

"Listen, mister. I don't think you know this but, your child has a large nutrient deficiency. I'm not sure if it's because you neglect him, or if he's just a picky eater. But I would highly recommend you purchase him some vitamins, he's going to need it. You should tell your partner over there the same."

Meanwhile, Kid was moaning in pain in his hospital bed. The painkiller spell and the painkillers were beginning to wear off. Though thankfully, he was beginning to regain emotional and mental feeling.

Sadly, that wasn't what he needed at the moment. When Kid began thinking about his current predicament, he couldn't help but start to sob and cry. He would be unable to care for himself at all until he recovered. Being unable to care for himself scared Kid as he began to think of how he would perish because of it.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Old Habits Die Hard   Old Habits Die Hard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Brawny Hooves stared at the doctor and laughed. He saw that coming. Somepony saying that the Unicorn he just met was his partner, and the colt was his. He laughed so hard he started to cry. He wiped a tear from his eyes and looked at the doctor.

"Look man, the kid I brought in isn't mine. And the stallion back there ins't my partner either. I'm getting married pretty soon. To a mare. And I found the colt in the Town Square. He was injured, so I brought him here. He's a pretty nice colt, but he could use some food. Don't worry, I'll help him out."

Brawny trotted into Kid's room and stood next to his bed.

"Hey buddy. Sorry ya gotta be wrapped up like a mummy, but I'm willing to help you out. I'll use the bits I got from the guard to get some food and vitamins for you. I don't need these anyway. Not nearly as much as you. So, if you need anything, Little Man, I've got you covered. And if my fiance is cool with it, I'll see if you can stay at our place for a while."
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Old Habits Die Hard   Old Habits Die Hard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:57 pm

Tantei after smiling about the partner and colt thing walked behind brawny into the room. After brawny spoke he decided to speak up. "Kid i may be a detective but i paid for the apples and i didnt see any other crimes so i wont arrest you. oh and this is a git from me." He said putting the apples on the tables next to him. "oh and like brawny said i will also be around to help you if you need it. i Know how it feels to not have parents cause i too was an orphan." He said smiling with a tear going down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Old Habits Die Hard   Old Habits Die Hard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Kid was unable to say anything due to the immense pain and all the casts. Though he smile towards Brawny with tears of happiness running down his face. Kid wasn't going to die due to being unable to care for himself after all. For him, that was amazing! Though he felt bad for not being able to do anything to repay him...or being able to communicate with him.

[[END RP, TO BE CONTINUED.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Habits Die Hard   Old Habits Die Hard - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Habits Die Hard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville-
Jump to: