My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beach time.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rez

Rez

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:14 am

Flower was relaxing the beach just to get out of the house. "Ah this feels good>" She thought to her self as she sits in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:24 am

Silent quietly walked along the beach collecting shells having no intention to get his crystal coat wet. He sighed as he walked by several couples cuddling and sunbathing. For once he was glad he couldn't hear all of the gushy ooey gooeyness of them in love. Something in the pit of his stomach told him he'd never be able to have a wife of his own.

He snorted and continued walking letting the sun shine right through his crystal body.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:27 am

Flower looks up to see a crystal pony walking on the beach. "wow another crystal. i rarely see another." She gets up and goes over to the pony. She see's that he is a stallion. "Hello" She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:25 am

Completely unable to hear her he kept walking still in deep thought. Will I ever find that perfect mare or will I be alone forever? He sighed and bent down to pick up a shell only to come back up to a beautiful crystal mare standing right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:37 pm

"Can you hear me?" She said pointing at her ears. "Is he def?" she thought to herself. "He is handsome." She thought trying to keep herself from blushing.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:20 pm

He tilted his head sideways a bit trying to read her lips but sighed upon failing and then saw her point to her ears. He sighed again and shook his head no but there was still nothing stopping him from letting his true colors show as a gentleman pony.

He bowed his head and offered his hoof for a hoof shake.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Flower shakes his hoof and then signs, "I'm flower petal what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:51 pm

Silent's eyes grew wide once he saw she knew sign. 'Forgive me for my rudeness but my name is Silent Whistle.' He signed while smiling. 'I never thought I'd see another crystalline pony out of the crystal empire and knows sign... now that's impressive. This is so exciting!'

He then calmed down and offered her to join him on his stroll down the beach.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:23 am

"yeah same here" Flower signed smiling back. She was releived to see one of her kind. "So why are you here" She singed
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:34 am

Silent's excitement grew as he signed about his new restaurant business on main street and that it was now open to the public to come try his delicacies. 'I'd love to let you try some of my cuisine if you don't mind. I'm really trying to get a good feel of the different cultures and try to incorporate them in to the menu. I'd also love your opinion on some foods I've found delicious while traveling around Equestria.'
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:45 am

"sure lets go ahead and make it a date and I'll try some of your food." Flower signed while smiling
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:54 am

Silent's eyes went wide at the sign 'Date' Oh no... He thought I didn't mean... well I did but...Argh... I'm no where near ready for an actual 'date' yet... I mean, am I? He contemplated this with himself then took a deep breath and smiled trying to be friendly but turned out a little creepy.

'Okay, date it is! Once we're done here we might as well go.'
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:59 am

Flower knew that the word date got to him an giggled for it. "Ok"she signed
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:07 am

Silent had a huge smile on his face as he abruptly darted toward the water and dove in causing water to cascade around him magnificently. He beckoned for her to join him while leaving his bag of shells on the sand. Once she got close enough he splashed her and went deeper while getting slammed by the waves.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:13 am

Flower after getting splashed giggles and jumps in after him. she swims up to him and holds on to him. Her teeth chatter from the coldness. (thats why she held on to him)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:17 am

Silent wrapped his arms around her and felt something he'd never felt before. He couldn't explain this sudden feeling of belonging. His eyes widened as he looked down at her in his arms and sighed then let go and dove under the waves sending the water cascading off his crystalline body.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:30 am

Flower watched as he dove and swam down after up to him. she catches him and swims with.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Silent dove deep and looked at all the funky looking fish just staring at him. He didn't like that very much so he dove after those fish and scattered them then made them hide in the coral. His crystal body glimmered in the soft ocean light making him stand out to the passing Shark.

His eyes widened then swam the other way while grabbing Flower's hoof.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:29 am

Flowers swam as fast as she could from the shark.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Once he made sure they were safely on land he fell back against the grainy sand and just started laughing. It has certainly been a long time since he'd ever had a thrill that bad! Oh wow, what a rush that was! But I hope everypony should know about the shark. He then turned to Flowers and signed, 'We need to tell somepony about that shark but you'll have to since I'm not sure if they know sign.'

He then pointed forward with his right hoof and galloped along the shore line trying to spot the life guard.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:47 am

Flower nodded and walke with looking for a life guard as well.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Silent trotted along the beach suddenly spotting the pony in the big red chair. That must be him! He thought and motioned Flower towards him. 'Tell him please!'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach time.   Beach time. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach time.
Page 1 of 1