My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Birthday Surprise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

A Birthday Surprise Empty
PostSubject: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Ah finally, age twenty one! Apple was old enough to hit up the tavern. She was all dressed up and ready to roll. She was wearing pretty make-up with a kinda short black dress, she was also wearing jewelry and some cute shoes he picked up from a friend. As she awaited Red's arrival she thought about what he might think of her looking like this, her mane and tail were no longer big and poofy but just long and wavy. She had her mane in a pony tail to which as really cute.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Red Harvest was now 22 years old. His marefriend, Apple Orcherd, is turning 21 tonight. They could both finally go to the Tavern and drink. But Red had already been there and drank cider. From what he remembered, it tasted dreadful. He didn't like cider one bit. At least he could go there with Apple. He trotted into the Tavern and spotted Apple looking as beautiful and sexy as ever.

Red was wearing a simple blue pinstriped suit with a matching fedora. He didn't know why exactly he chose that fashion. He thought it looked pretty good on him. His mane had gotten a bit longer, and he was starting to grow a full beard instead of just a goatee. He trotted over to Apple and kissed her initially. "Happy birthday Apple! I have a gift for you, but I don't want to show it to you yet. It's a surprise." Red was secretly hiding a ring in his coat pocket. Tonight he would pop the question to this amazing mare.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 pm

"Oh really?"

Apple smiled and trotted outside with Red. It was sunset and the walk to the tavern was pretty cool. She trotted through the doors of the tavern and got excited but tried not to skip to a table. Apple was so happy today and nothing could ruin her spirits tonight!

"Wow, this place is amazing!"

She listened to the singer on stage, there were also ponies dancing. It was so awesome! First, before anything else! She was going to order her first cider! Apple watched as a waiter came by.

"Would you two like anything?"

She nodded her head and smiled.

"I would like a apple cider, what would you like Red?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:05 am

Red Harvest sat down with Apple as the waiter came up. He was a bit embarrassed to say how he didn't like cider. He always thought stallions were supposed to drink cider without worry. But he remembered what that guard pony, Gabrial said. That he didn't need to drink to be a stallion.

"I'll just have some water, thanks." He turned to Apple, feeling a bit embarrassed. It was a bit shocking that somepony with Red's appearance wouldn't like cider. He had become a bit more muscular from working out to impress Apple, and had almost grown a full beard. You'd think he'd love cider. Nope. He hated the taste of it.

"Sorry Apple. I just really don't like the taste of cider. Had it a few years ago. It was disgusting. But that's just me. Lots of ponies love it, for some reason." He sat back in his chair and started an actual conversation. "So, how does being 21 feel?" He couldn't wait to show her his gift. It would just make her birthday the greatest moment of her life
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Apple smiled when Red said why he didn't like cider. "So, how does being 21 feel?" How does it feel? Hmm "It feels.... Awesome." Apple watched as the waiter gave the two their drinks. She took a swig of her cider and laughed "Well, this sure is strong, but still good!"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:35 am

Red Harvest drank his water, feeling a little embarrassed that Apple could drink the cider with no problem, but he grimaced whenever he caught the smell of it. Everypony has different tastes, I guess.

Red fiddled around with his gift in his pocket. He couldn't wait to show it to her. But he needed to wait for the right moment. He wanted it to be perfect. Watching Apple drink her cider, he sank in his chair a bit, still embarrassed about the whole cider thing.

"So, you get any gifts yet? Red was still playing with his present that was sitting in his pocket, eager to show it to her
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:52 pm

"Eh, not really. The orphanage gave me a hundred bits but I declined because I didn't want them to spend money on me.The foals there also gave me a cute homemade card.Other then that and a bonus from the preschool."

Apple noticed that Red looked a little sad and smiled.

"Wanna dance?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Red Harvest looked back at Apple and smiled. He wasn't much of a dancer, but it was really fun. Much more fun than sitting around. He got up and led Apple to the dance floor.

Red, like I said, wasn't much of a dancer. He was still doing fairly well, though. He hadn't fallen over or stepped on Apple's hooves yet. That's always a good sign. And he was having fun with it. This was a good party, even thought it was in a Tavern and he refused to drink.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:58 pm

This night was going swell! Good thing Apple's dancing wasn't bad. She giggled and kissed Red. Normally on ponies 21st birthday would be with their friends or family getting a bunch of presents but Apple had the only thing she could ask for on birthday. A stallion who loved her.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Red Harvest couldn't hold it any longer. He felt like this was the right time to do with. Red kissed Apple and and looked into her eyes.

"I think it's time I show you my gift." Red Harvest held Apple's hoof and got on his knee. While gazing into her beautiful eyes, he pulled his gift out from his suit jacket. His gift was an engagement ring!

"Apple Orcherd Fritter. Will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Apple gasped,tears started streaming down her face. She took hoof out of his to put them in a huge hug.

"Of course I will Red! You're the love of my life!"

She kissed him passionately. Letting go and wiping the tears off her face she could hear ponies going awww. Apple smiled and nuzzled Red. This was best night ever!
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:32 am

Red Harvest was amazed that Apple would say yes to his proposal. And act the way she did to it. And how the crowd responded as well. It wasn't the perfect location for a proposal, but it ended up being romantic in it's own way. They both clearly loved each other. That was more than enough for him.

"I love you too Apple. Thank you for saying yes. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Red kissed Apple back, listening to the crowd Woo and cheer them on and some even crying. What made him feel even better was that he had the guts to do what his dad could not 22 years ago. Commit to a mare.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:48 pm

"I don't think I can live without you."

She laughed and got up while helping Red up. Apple kissed him again, the love of her life is now her fiance and to be her husband soon.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:09 am

Red Harvest kissed Apple back. He loved every second he was around her. There's nothing in this world more important to him. Maybe his artwork, by some long shot. While holding Apple's hooves, he was pulled aside by a drunken mare.

"Hey there, handsome. What brings a big and strong stallion like you here?" Red blushed and looked around nervously.

"Uh, I'm sorry. But I'm taken. And just got engaged..."

"Oh, that don't mean nothing. Come on, let's go somewhere a bit more private." Red was starting to get dragged off while looking at his fiance. This was such an awkward moment for both of them. Not only was this random mare about to nail an engaged stallion, but Apple was standing there, watching the whole thing
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:26 am

She stood there awkwardly as the mare tried to nail her fiance, she giggled a little at her plan she had. Apple slid under red and stood up, carrying him. She smiled at the drunken mare

"Sorry, but this stallioncandy is mine."

She giggled as some stallions there stared in awe. She carried him over to their table and sat him down. After that she couldn't help herself, she fell over laughing. It was hilarious, he had just proposed and a drunken mare tried to nail him. This something she will never forget in lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:40 am

Red Harvest was taken from the drunken mare's grip and then lifted by his fiance back to their table. It was a bit embarrassing. Such a strong and manly looking stallion being rescued by a sweet mare who just turned 21. It was cute and funny. The mare felt a little jealous, but quickly moved on to another buff stallion and hit on him.

"Thanks for getting me out of that Apple. Heh, it was a bit embarrassing. And I'm surprised you were able to lift me. Are you working out too?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:57 am

"Red, I have worked with foals since I was sixteen. So, that means I've been working out for 'bout five years."

She started laughing again. Then stopped after a while. She sipped some more cider as a drunken stallion tried his best to get it on with her. She spit out her drink and just laughed.

"I-I hahaha I'm sorry I just got engaged hehe did you not see that?"

She laughed as the stallion walked away awkwardly then went to go flirt with somepony else.

"Oh my Faust, this is hilarious."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:43 am

Red Harvest laughed just as much as Apple did at the stallion trying to hit on her. They should have expected that in the Tavern. He peered over Apple's shoulder and saw a couple mares eyeing him up and giggling. Was he really that attractive? He paid no mind to them and looked back to Apple.

"Yeah, about foals... Since we're engaged, I think we should 'celebrate.'" Red winked to Apple. Then he nudged towards one of the back rooms in the Tavern. "What do you say?"

Red was amazed he was handling this so well. He never tried to make a move on a mare like that before. Probably because he knew if something "went wrong" he wouldn't abandon Apple. Ever since he was a preteen, he pledged that he would become a better coltfriend, husband, and father than Rolling Stone.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:23 pm

She giggled at the thought. Red and her getting it on in the back room of a tavern, yeah, no. She smiled and nuzzled him.
"Hun, I'm not going to 'celebrate' in the back room of an old dirty tavern. We go to my house, or yours."

(Sorry it's so short)
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Red Harvest giggled and blushed harder than he ever did in years. But it doesn't show much because of his coat color. He kind of expected Apple to turn the idea down. But she was right, a nasty old Tavern room probably isn't the best place.

"Point taken. Why don't we go back to your place? Your house is much cozier than mine."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Just realizing what she had said she blushed furiously and thought about what may happen. What if Red left her if she had gotten pregnant? Apple didn't want to be alone again. She at Red worriedly. She wanted to save herself until marriage.

"Red, could we wait until marriage? We could still go to my house and hang out and stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:22 pm

"Oh, okay. Sorry..."

Not only did Red feel upset, he felt like a jerk. He felt like one of those stallions who force sex onto mares. As hard as it would be, he could wait until marriage. But he was so excited. It may come as a surprise when you take first glance at Red, but he's still a virgin. He was too kind to get with another mare in that way, unless they were both aware and wanted it, and he never had a marefriend until Apple Orcherd.

"Should we go to your house now? Or do you wanna hang out here a little while longer?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:16 pm

"It's just a family thing... Nopony in my family had well, y'know 'relations' before marriage, and I guess we could go to my house now."

She hopped on to fiance's back and pointed her hoof to the sky.

"Giddy up pony!"

She hid her face in his mane and laughed hysterically. Had to admit it was kind of funny.

"The cider's getting to my head... We better head home hehe."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Red Harvest was a bit embarrassed and upset he was turned down on that night. Then his smile reappeared when his fiance hopped on his back and laughed in his mane. He trotted out of the Tavern and took to the skies, flying to his fiance's home with her on his back.

"It's a real good thing I don't like Cider."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Surprise   A Birthday Surprise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Birthday Surprise
Page 1 of 1