My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saphira Katianna

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Saphira Katianna  Empty
PostSubject: Saphira Katianna    Saphira Katianna  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Saphira “Kat” Katianna

Spoiler:

[Creds to me]

Spoiler:

[Creds to Moony]

Species: Earth pony

Mane: Messy, fairly long, bright blue with red streaks, and usually kept under a piece of black cloth and/or straw hat.

Tail: Messy, fairly long, and red with blue streaks, sometimes up in a pony tail

Eyes: Blue, and sparkly, exactly like the sapphires for which she was named

Body: Light tan, almost orange but not quite, tall but strong. Longer limbs than average for a pony

Cutie Mark: skull and cross bones with sapphires in the eye sockets

Age (Baby,adult): Young Adult (17)

Personality: Happy all the time, basically always smiling. She is nice, and rather over-confident. Kat has a tendency to be meddlesome, and will fight for what she believes in-and her friends. She has a bright, shining smile. She is rarely ever serious, but when she is, you know something is seriously serious. She doesn’t like to lie, and almost always tells the truth.

Likes: The ocean, fish, smiling, laughing, sailing, ships, treasure, adventure, her pirate flag (which is her cutie mark but on a black flag) and anypony willing to join her

Dislikes: Evil ponies/things, scaredy-cats, empty treasure chests, lies, and when she is disregarded.

History: 
Saphira was born and raised in Ponyville, but she longed for the sea.  When Kat was 14 years old, she left home with nothing but a pack on her back, and, of course, a chorus of goodbyes. She roamed throughout Equestria in search of the ocean. She does like to come back and visit her family, and adventure about Canterlot.

When she was 16, she found a town in the middle of nowhere. There, she found her first weapon, a katana. She trained and trained with it ‘till she was an expert, and she earned herself another one. She learned many techniques with the two katanas, mastering the art with ease. She travels around alone, and will sometimes find a companion, but they leave pretty quickly. She is cocky, and will take on really any fight without fear, and very, extremely rarely, looses.

She still has no house, but doesn’t care, preferring to sleep outside under the stars.

Example RP segment:
2. A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.
Kat lazily leaned against a tree, chewing some gum, when a rather handsome stallion strolled up to her.
“Hey there,” he said with an arrogant smile. Kat smirked and looked up from under her hat.
“Can I help you?” she asked with an innocent smile. The stallion seemed to melt, his eyes turning soft and his mouth unable to form words.
“W-wow. Y-you a-are beautiful!” he stammered.
“Well, thanks! It’s true.” She said, flipping her mane. The stallion was awestruck, and tried to speak again.
“I, I’m in love!” he shouted. Kat simply laughed.

“I don’t blame you.” She snickered, pushing away from the tree. She walked away, leaving her tail swishing.

Acceptance!!

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
mcewanman

mcewanman

Saphira Katianna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saphira Katianna    Saphira Katianna  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:38 pm

Thy char is APPROVED 
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Saphira Katianna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saphira Katianna    Saphira Katianna  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Actually she forgot something at the bottomnof her post...
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Saphira Katianna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saphira Katianna    Saphira Katianna  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:17 pm

There, thanks Shadow
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Saphira Katianna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saphira Katianna    Saphira Katianna  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saphira Katianna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Earth Ponies-
Jump to: