My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mare's first night out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Minty

Minty

Mare's first night out Empty
PostSubject: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:55 pm

The blue mare walks into the tavern, closing the door softly, walking over and getting on one of the bar stools. She twirled around for a bit before knocking gently on the counter. "Hello? Is anypony here?" she asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Another mare was behind the counter doing what one would expect of every bartender. Excessively polishing glasses with a washcloth. Shala looked up from her glass polishing to see the new pony before giving her a nod and going back to polishing.

Never seen her before. Must be either a new pony or a pony that suddenly found a reason to drink. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:19 pm

"Uhm, sorry for bothering you... Do you think I can get a drink?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Shala raised an eyebrow. She looked behind her at the large collection of bottles and refrigerator and then back to the new pony.

"...Something stopping you?" She stared at the pony for a moment before giving up the tough act. "Whatever you want i can make. Simple to strange to drop dead. What will it be?" She said with a slightly more friendly voice.
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:32 pm

She winced a bit at the toughness in Shala's voice. "A glass of orange juice with a half shot of whiskey?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Shala again raised an eyebrow. She had heard of vodka and orange juice, but not whisky. She was quick to shrug off the look since she had done it before too. There were not many drinks she had not had in large quantities anyhow.

"Sure thing." She began to put the drink together behind the counter. "I guess your new here then?"
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:47 pm

"Sort of..." she said, watching her make the drink.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Shala finished making her drink and push it over to her. At least this pony seemed more sane than the other ones. Last one wouldn't shut up and even turned down a free drink. That was the last time she ever offered a free drink. They were sacred.

Shala was usually one to keep to herself, but her bosses constant insisting that she 'talk' more with the customers drove her to speak. "So...You just looking to simmer or trying to meet new ponies here?"
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:04 pm

"I'd say both... Im not much of the social buterfly so I'm not use to talkin much" she said, lifting her drink, and sipping it.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:12 pm

"Same here....Usually...Though i can't afford to be insocial on this job. Least your not one of those weird ponies. They are a hassle to talk to." She polished a glass.

Being silent and to herself was what Shala did when she was not working. Not because she was shy but from not wanting to be bothered in her usually constant irritated state of mind. Work made it easier for her to keep it cool though.
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:44 pm

She nodded, lowering her head. "You don't have to talk to me if you don't want to..." she said, drinking more of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Normally, Shala would be all over that idea. Her idea of a good evening is sitting down, having a drink, and letting your thoughts buzz with the alcohol. She would be less than happy to have it interrupted.

Minty hadn't even asked to be left alone though. Rather it was just rolling out the carpet for her if Shala wanted out of the conversation. No such thing would happen though. So long as they sat at the bar and were not busy with their drink, they were fair game. The shy ones tended to be interesting when they got drunk anyway.

"If you don't want to talk all you have to do is say so. Otherwise your at my counter and my shift feels shorter with talk." At least, she wished it really was shorter. The tick of the clock in her head taunted the time to her and she resisted the urge to mutter the time under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:44 am

"Well... you seemes like you like being left alone in quiet the way it sounds so I was just gonna let you enjoy the most of your work as you can" she said.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:50 am

Shala let out an empty laugh. "Does this look enjoyable? I would rather be sitting in my usual seat over there drinking away, but something has to pay the bills. I enjoy my quiet when i can drink. You see, unless I'm working, i tend to be the town drunk."
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:55 am

"Oh, I see... well, uhm, doesn't it kill your teeth if you drink alot?", she asked curiosly, finishing her drink.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:06 am

Shala blinked and turned to look into the reflection of a glass to look at her teeth. After a few moments she shrugged and turned back. "No not really. I brush them and alcohol acts like a disinfectant if anything. Sugary drinks will be like candy on your teeth all the same. Just dont mix your drinks much, like having a vodka and then a scotch. That will ruin your day really fast."
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:09 am

"Oh." she replied. Turning away and reaching into her saddlebag, pulling out her toothpaste and toothbrush. Brushing her teeth, spitting it into a bottle and placing it back in her bag. "So... other then drinking, what else is fun to do here?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:15 am

Shala rolled her eyes and resisted the temptation to facehoof. "Well...its a bar. You drink and talk, or drink and think. Or see how much you can drink."
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:17 am

"I suppose... but I meant around town... I'm not much of an outside pony, so I never really explored the town..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:20 am

Icarus opened the door, heading to the counter. Normally, he'd stay for the drink, but today, he was on a mission. Find out what Shala wants for Hearth Warming. It was Tradition to get gifts for Friends, and since this was the first time in many years he had someone other then his old Mentor to buy for...
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:26 am

Shala waved to Icarus. She smiled at the sight of a good friend. "Iccy. I must say, I'm having a hard time thinking your not a drinker with how often i see you in here." She took her attention away from Minty for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:36 am

Icarus blushed, scratching the back of his head. "A-Actually, b-believe it or not, I'm j-just here t-to s-see if you had a h-hearth w-warming wish l-list..." He said, shuffling his hooves on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:42 am

The mare looked back at Icarus, then turned back towards the counter, making out circles with her hooves to occupy her time.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:51 am

Shala stared at Icarus for several moments, as if he spoke some craziness or babbled his words. "...Heart warming? Please tell me that's not your dressed up version of saying you want to make me feel better. I'm fine." It was now obvious why Shala was not seen shopping or doing any 'holiday' things. Shala had no idea what this holiday even was.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:54 am

Icarus Blinked. "... Hearth's W-Warming... M-Major h-holiday in w-winter? W-Warm f-feelings, g-giving g-gifts t-to friends, H-Holiday t-treats, F-Fireplaces, t-things like that?" He asked, blinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mare's first night out
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next