My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A normal night for Toxic Fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

A normal night for Toxic Fire Empty
PostSubject: A normal night for Toxic Fire   A normal night for Toxic Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Toxic Fire walked out of the shadows breathing in the night air. " Another night, another pony to steal from," he said to himself. He walked over to an old rundown house. From there he watched the streets through a boarded up window. " Not a single pony out tonight. That sucks!" He moved away from the window and to a pile of wood. He started searching through it to see if anything was in it.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: A normal night for Toxic Fire   A normal night for Toxic Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:13 am

Doodle was on her way back from a late night commission call when she suddenly spotted a new pony out of the corner of her eye and let out a yell. "OMG YIIIII!! A NEW PONY IN PONYVILLE I MUST GREET HIM!" She then zoomed over to Toxic Fire at the speed of light (well to her at least) and bounced around him happily. 

"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH HIIII! I've never seen you before so you must be new!! Omg hehehe I just love meeting new ponies!" She then pulled streamers out of her bag and tied them around her hooves and rapidly flew circles around the pony. "Weelcome to ponyville! My name is Doodle Bug or DB for short! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: A normal night for Toxic Fire   A normal night for Toxic Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:55 am

Toxic Fire flew up from the pile of wood and was surprised by the sudden visit of Doodle Bug.  She was flying around him so fast that he started getting dizzy. He closed his eyes to stop himself from falling to the floor in a daze. When she asked his name, he just stood there silently for a while staring at the hyperactive mare with a look of confusion. No one except Gaffey had ever talked to him before.

"Umm my name's Toxic Fire or Toxie for short," he said silently, looking down at his hooves. He then looked back up and said, "Hi, Doodle Bug...."  He than became totally silent, looking back at his hooves.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: A normal night for Toxic Fire   A normal night for Toxic Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:26 pm

Doodle calmed down a little seeing the stallion shyly look at her then his hooves then patted him on the back. "Aww, it's alright! Ya don't gotta be shy you know! There's nothing to fear but me here! Hey that rhymed! Hehehe! You know what, Why don't we see if sugar cube corner is still open and get some ice-cream!" She said happily before bouncing off.

"Come on! Follow me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A normal night for Toxic Fire   A normal night for Toxic Fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A normal night for Toxic Fire
Page 1 of 1