My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night in Whitetail Wood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

Night in Whitetail Wood Empty
PostSubject: Night in Whitetail Wood   Night in Whitetail Wood I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Starla had went out for a walk since she was bored and needed fresh air.
"I hope somepony comes... Everyone is ignoring me!"
she said quietly "i wish i could have seen the stars...well atleast i know how to walk" as she layed down she started napping a little.

!!!!PONY OC's!!!!
Starla Lightning Burn

Last edited by Lisa3a on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Night in Whitetail Wood   Night in Whitetail Wood I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Shinygear sat up in a tree, polishing the hickory wood object that was his longbow. He was wearing his spooky-looking wooden mask and was having a grand time pretending to be invisible. As he relaxed, he spotted a pony down in the underbrush below. Shiny watched silently from above to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

PostSubject: Re: Night in Whitetail Wood   Night in Whitetail Wood I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:56 am

As Starla started to wake up she heard some kind of nosie "Huh?! Who's there!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night in Whitetail Wood   Night in Whitetail Wood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night in Whitetail Wood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Whitetail Wood-
Jump to: