My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JOJO the shining star

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
G-mini

JOJO the shining star Empty
PostSubject: JOJO the shining star   JOJO the shining star I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:48 pm

JOJO the shining star

Species:Pegasus
Mane: Pink
Tail:Pink
Eyes:sapphire blue
Body:light yellow
Cutie Mark:a music note and a paint brush
Age (Baby,adult):Teen (16)
Personality:sometimes shy,weird,Loyal to her friends,scary,cool

Dislikes:Rich people who are arrogant
History:When JOJO was young she wanted to become a singer,but her father and mother didn't like that.They said it was stupid and a waist of time.JOJO was sad that her family didn't support her....When JOJO turned 16 she went to her favorite company for an audition.They liked her voice and they wanted her in their company.JOJO was really happy but her family didn't know that she did that and they got really mad.JOJO moved with her best friend Aurora.They had the same dream and they became stars together.

JOJO was walking down the streets of cloudsdale and then.. BAM!! A
colt bumped into her and said:"Oh JOJO! im sorry.."
"It's ok!" says JOJO. "i wanted to tell you that...i.. love you!"JOJO smiled "i love you too! just i never told you did i?" "Yep" says the colt "Want to come over?" "sure" says JOJO.

Acceptance

JOJO the shining star Gggggg11

Last edited by G-mini on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: JOJO the shining star   JOJO the shining star I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:41 pm

Hello. Welcome to the Forum! 

I noticed you're missing a few things on your app. I'm pretty sure you've seen the template, but I'll post the link to it just in case: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2-pony-creation-template

Add the necessary things and let me know, I'll take a second look. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to join us in the chatbox at the bottom of the main page.
Back to top Go down
G-mini

PostSubject: Re: JOJO the shining star   JOJO the shining star I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:35 pm

Ok You can take a second look now
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: JOJO the shining star   JOJO the shining star I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:23 pm

much better. just keep an eye on the spelling and grammar. none-the-less, it is approvable.

Approved.

Have fun :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOJO the shining star   JOJO the shining star I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JOJO the shining star
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: