My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: Slumber Party of Doom:.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

.: Slumber Party of Doom:. Empty
PostSubject: .: Slumber Party of Doom:.   .: Slumber Party of Doom:. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Spirit Hop was exited, she just invited her new friends over for a sleep over!.
It was her first one but she was sure it would be an amazing experience as she and her friends would get to know each other better, and besides she have tons of ideas of what they could do.

She walked back and forth waiting for the guests to arrive "I do hope they can get along..."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: .: Slumber Party of Doom:.   .: Slumber Party of Doom:. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:17 pm

Wild Card hopped all the way to her new friend Spirit Hop's house. She was surprised to make a friend. Especially one who tolerated her madness. She arrived at her house wearing her favorite purple vest. She wanted to look good for the slumber party. She knocked at least fifty times waiting for Spirit to answer. Both out of excitement and just doing it for fun. She also heard that rapid knocking keeps away the Broccoli Badgers.

"Helloooooooo? Spirit? It's me! Wild Card! I wanna sleep in your house and have fun and stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: .: Slumber Party of Doom:.   .: Slumber Party of Doom:. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:25 pm

Spirit rushed to the door and she could guess by the violent bashing on her otherwise fragile and delicate door that it was Wild Card. She opened the door with a wide smile "Hey Wild Card, please come inside!" She said as she pulled Wild inside, and rushed into her kitchen and returned with some cider. "Are you as exited as I am?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: .: Slumber Party of Doom:.   .: Slumber Party of Doom:. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Wild Card kissed Spirit dead on the lips and trotted inside. Ponies greeted like that in other places. Right? She was just getting into other cultures is all. Or so they all thought. With that out of the way, Wild trotted around Spirit's house to get affiliated with the house she would be sleeping in. She had never been to a slumber party before. Most ponies were afraid of her. Some tried, though. There were a few stallions who thought she was cute.

"What do you wanna do first, Spirit?!"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: .: Slumber Party of Doom:.   .: Slumber Party of Doom:. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Shinygear showed up at the door to what was her first slumber part ever. She was wearing her best overalls and was holding onto he favorite pair of pajamas. She was super excited to leave her workshop and meet with some friendly ponies. She knocked on the door. "Hello?"

Last edited by Shinygear on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: .: Slumber Party of Doom:.   .: Slumber Party of Doom:. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:13 am

Spirit was frozen in place and blushed furiously."why is Wild Card kissing me?, and why does it feel...ok?" She shrugged and moved inside as stated.

She was about to answer Wild Card when she heard another pony at the door. "I will be right back Wild" Spirit said as she answered the door.

"Shiny!, I'm glad you could make it" She followed this statement with a big hug and invited her inside.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: .: Slumber Party of Doom:.   .: Slumber Party of Doom:. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:19 pm

Shinygear smiled. "Oi, no problem! I wouldn't miss this for the world!" she said as she trotted in. "I've actually never been to a slumber party before." Shiny admitted.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: .: Slumber Party of Doom:.   .: Slumber Party of Doom:. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:37 pm

Wild sprinted over to door and found another friend had arrived, Shiny Gear. She hugged her initially and welcomed her to the party. She still had no idea what they were going to do or why they were here. But parties were fun! And Wild could be crazy, and nopony would mind as much.

"What should we do first, girls?!"
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: .: Slumber Party of Doom:.   .: Slumber Party of Doom:. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Spirit jumped up and down with joy. "Let's talk about stallions, I will start" She said and jumped onto the couch and looked at the two with a wide smile. "I have been on a date with, wait for it...Cloud Dancer!"  She leaned back in the couch thinking of the handsome dancer of her dreams. "How about you girls?, any romance happened recently?" 
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: .: Slumber Party of Doom:.   .: Slumber Party of Doom:. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Shinygear sat back silently. "...Nah." she finally said, sitting back as she confirmed her answer. "No romance for me lately, none at all."
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: .: Slumber Party of Doom:.   .: Slumber Party of Doom:. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:56 am

I'm sadly ending this RP. The first reason is because it's dead XD. The second one is because Spirit Hop is going to be retired from RPing, so he is removed from any RP he is in. 

Hope it does not disappoint anyone =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Slumber Party of Doom:.   .: Slumber Party of Doom:. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.: Slumber Party of Doom:.
Page 1 of 1