My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: Another day in school :.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

.: Another day in school :. Empty
PostSubject: .: Another day in school :.   .: Another day in school :. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:55 am

Canterlot's Schoolhouse (the common term for schools like this) is commonly used by the residents of Canterlot though in this case I will make an exception, and as such will allow ponies from Ponyville or Cloudsdale to travel via train but keep in mind that they need a reason why they can't just use the school in Ponyville or Cloudsdale. as for the other cities, I'm sorry but they are too far away to be reasonable to reach Canterlot in time for school. Also ponies in the class would be about eight or seven years. I am also looking for teachers, they would not have to be a permanent addition but if you would like a "cameo" you are welcome to join (but please PM me with the subject first).Now let's RP! ;D

I'm looking for at least two child OCs and a teacher before the RP will be started.

(If you have any questions just PM me)

Last edited by Weedo The Great on Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: .: Another day in school :.   .: Another day in school :. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:22 am

For Silent this was her first day at school, she arrived fairly early and was pleased to see that the teacher had not arrived yet as maybe she could avoid the whole *Introduction* that they tend to do whenever there is a new kid in class. Silent went to her desk and took a nap as her species was nocturnal and waking up early was especially painful for her.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: .: Another day in school :.   .: Another day in school :. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:16 am

Fay woke up in the middle of night to get ready for school Fay didn't really care if he woke up in the middle of the night,he wakes up for a good reason and that's to get ready for school,Fay lives in Manehatten and his school is in canterlot and his parents think canterlot is a safer place
For Fay to go to school and educate.Fay got ready and went quietly to the train station and got a ticket and went on board when it was 6:00am Fay arrived in canterlot he flew to the school gates and landed on his feet it seems no pony was in the school yet he walked in and checked what class he had he walked to his class and saw a pony sleeping in the class he never recognised that pony before but he didn't want to wake her up so he walked to his seat and sat down and waited for school to begin.
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

PostSubject: Re: .: Another day in school :.   .: Another day in school :. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:45 am

Starla wasnt sure if she came to the right school to teach but even as it is she was certian she came to the right place even as a blind teacher she could always just ask somepony she was flattered to be asked to teach ponies (fillies) As she came to class she heard some kind of snoring and heard a voice she rembered It was Silent Star! The pony she meet a loong time ago but as she went to her seat she woke up Silent Star and went to her seat and quickly annouced "Ok class i would like to meet everyone of you first, My name is Starla Lightning Burn and i will be your teacher." As she stoped talking Starla was waiting for others to say something.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: .: Another day in school :.   .: Another day in school :. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:58 am

Silent hears a soft voice and wakes up. "Starla?, what are you doing here?" As quickly as she asked she got her answer."Ok class I would like to meet everyone of you first. My name is Starla Lightning Burn and I will be your teacher." Silent sighed having hoped she could avoid having to introduce herself. "I'm Silent Star" She said in her usual shy voice. "And it's my first day in school..."
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: .: Another day in school :.   .: Another day in school :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:38 am

Fay looked at the new teacher "Ok class I would like to meet everyone of you first. My name is Starla Lightning Burn and I will be your teacher." "I'm Silent Star" "And it's my first day in school..." said the shy filly "um i-i-i'm Fay"he said in a shy scared way

Fay the shy pony

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1949-sky-s-oc

Sky the DJ pony

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1877-sky

Bleed the curse pony

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1955-bleed
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

PostSubject: Re: .: Another day in school :.   .: Another day in school :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:21 pm

Starla sighed from being scared of. "We wont have any introductions for new ponies", As she told them she waited and annouced a field trip "We will go to the arrt gallery to see many artworks and such" Just as she exclaimed that she remebered that she forgot to say something but she felt as it wasnt necesarry.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: .: Another day in school :.   .: Another day in school :. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:36 am

Silent's eyes grew wide with excitement over going to the art gallery "The art gallery?, I always wanted to go there" She said with a small smile on her face.

(So are you going to start a thread in the art gallery or should I?, and sorry for the short post XP)
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

PostSubject: Re: .: Another day in school :.   .: Another day in school :. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:38 am

(ME ME ME! and now we need the pony who like shows us everything... "STILL NOT AMERICAN OR BRITAIN")
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: .: Another day in school :.   .: Another day in school :. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:24 am

Alrighty then Lisa =D

Make me proud!
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: .: Another day in school :.   .: Another day in school :. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:49 pm

Fay looked up "wow a art gallery I never been there before this is going to be awesome"
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

PostSubject: Re: .: Another day in school :.   .: Another day in school :. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:28 am

We will go there in 2 days so please be nice.

(SORRY FOR SHORT POST!!)
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: .: Another day in school :.   .: Another day in school :. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:24 am

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2094-field-trip And here is the link to ze field trip =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Another day in school :.   .: Another day in school :. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.: Another day in school :.
Page 1 of 1