My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A day at the beach!

Go down 
+2
mcewanman
Dark The Pegasus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

A day at the beach! Empty
PostSubject: A day at the beach!   A day at the beach! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:52 am

Dark trotted back and fourth right at the tip of the ocean. Dark felt calmer as the water went back into the ocean then out onto to sand, hitting her hooves. this may have seemed like something anypony would do, but it was boring for her. Dark wondered. ''i wonder if ill meet any old friends today?'' or ''i wonder if i will MAKE new friends today!...hopefully not enemies. but Anyway..'' Dark continued walking back and fourth through the water.

(feel free to join, i want as many people as possible! c:)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach!   A day at the beach! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:08 am

Brew walked down to the beach. It was such a pain getting ingredients sometimes- he had to get the train all the way up to canterlot just to get some bloody seashells. He did just that- he walked around picking up clams and shells and putting them in his saddle bag. He'd occasionally consult a book marked 'Marine Alchemical Reagents'. Brew never got why they named them like that. If he ever wrote a book he'd just call it 'Here are some potion ingredients yay' and see if it got published.

He noticed another pony playing in the water. She might have collected some shells. He'd need those. Plus, he needed to work on his charisma thing- he needed to keep his practice in that up after all. He walked up to the Pegasus and said.

"Excuse me friend, I don't suppose you have some clams or seashells on you? I really need those and would appreciate it if somepony like yourself would help me out."

He did that beautifully- sounding formal yet looking hopeful and genuinely in need of help. Not too much so it was obvious but not too little so it wasn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
music piy

music piy

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach!   A day at the beach! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:15 am

"hahahahaha you seriously trusted me you silly stallion I always was fooling you"
she said laughing

"no I didn't trust you but I really thought you could change that's all-"
his voice cut off at the last moment and he started crying

Music Piy's dialouge is in green

Wetnare's dialogue is in blue
Back to top Go down
music piy

music piy

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach!   A day at the beach! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:19 am

Music piy felt more evil walking in the shallows of the water.She thought she might go for a swim in the deep part of the water."plugh plugh" Music piy spat out the water in her mouth and then saw him.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach!   A day at the beach! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:02 am

Sky was wandering down the cool hot sand Sky didn't like sand that much it's not because it ruin's her mane or gets into her eyes it's just that she's not a beach pony she never was she didn't even know what a beach was because she was an orphan,Sky was walking then she stopped to see four pony's playing around she saw a dark black pony with purple and green stripes of a hair.Sky didn't no if she/he was a filly she saw a pony collecting shells she couldn't see the pony well cause the sun was shining in her eyes but she did see that the pony was waking to the pony in the water.Sky also saw two pony's playing around,Sky was bored and walked over to the sea she couldn't swim so she only walked into the shallow part of the water she passed the pony collecting shells and stopped where the black pony was she didn't look at the pony cause she thought that she didn't like Sky cause of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach!   A day at the beach! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:23 am

Dark stopped walking to look up at brew. ''i do have a few. do you want them? i dont need 'em.''  Dark said with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach!   A day at the beach! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:06 pm

Brew smiled back at this mare. 

"Thanks. I'm an alchemist and these are quite important ingredients in a few potions."

He noticed another mare walking by with her head down. Was she ok? He hoped so. He didn't like it much when a pony was hurt. He only really smooth talked when necessary and tried not to hurt anypony.

"Excuse me, sorry to bother you but are you alright? You seem a little down."

He kept a decent distance away from the two ponies- he didn't want them getting ideas.
Back to top Go down
music piy

music piy

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach!   A day at the beach! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:59 am

music piy had her mane dripping down her face but she still saw her she had a purple mane and a green stripe through it she went over to say hi music piy acted like anyother pony would so this pegasus would trust her and think she wasnt evil "I'm sorry to bother you but can I join you?"
Music piy said as politely as she could.Music piy then brushed her mane out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach!   A day at the beach! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:00 am

[Music Piy, please address the issues raised in your application before rping further]
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach!   A day at the beach! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:03 am

no problem. an alchemist sounds interesting.'' dark said back to him. As brew trotted off, music piy joined her. ''of course you can join me. i..dont really have anything else to do anyway'' Dark laughed.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach!   A day at the beach! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Brew moved off a bit and sat down in the sand, looking over the day's haul. Pretty good- lots of seaweed and shells. He took out a small bowl and started mashing some seaweed and flowers in. He found it relaxed him when he did that, especially with the calming waves slowly massaging the sand.

He didn't really regard the other ponies much. He just focused on his work. He took the powder and emptied it into a beaker full of water Brew brought with him. He then mixed it together with a spoon and poured the new mixture into a tube. He went and grabbed some wood and picked a few stones up from the beach, then laid the stones out in a ring and put the wood in the centre. He made a fire by rubbing two sticks together on the wood. 

He took out a pair of tongs and held the tube steadily over the fire. Once the mix had turned green, he took it off the heat, poured into a bottle he'd enchanted to insulate the heat. This potion needed to be drank hot. 

After that, Brew just laid back on the sand, enjoying the sun on him. Bliss- nopony bothering him for a date or anything. He shuddered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach!   A day at the beach! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:09 am

Sky herd a noise and flipped her mane out of her eyes she herd the pony talking to her,she just realized her eyes have changed to half half of red and yellow she quickly looked down again and said to the pony "um--m y-e-s u-m i j j just new here"told Sky
Back to top Go down
music piy

music piy

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach!   A day at the beach! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:15 am

[I'm music records now just so you know also scratch the being evil thing]
"Hi do want to go for a swim with me?" She asked. "I don't mind if you say no but I would like to go for a swim with a friend" Music Records added.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach!   A day at the beach! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:11 pm

Shinygear was sitting under a large umbrella. He hadn't touched the water yet, and was thinking that he might not at all. He had come alone, and he had really only came just so he could watch the ocean. He thought it was pretty. "Hm...maybe I will go in..." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach!   A day at the beach! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:04 am

sure! im dark by the way, whats your name?'' dark spoke looking at music records.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach!   A day at the beach! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:48 am

(Just skip me I can't think of anything)
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach!   A day at the beach! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:03 am

(kay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach!   A day at the beach! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day at the beach!
Page 1 of 1